Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Need Help With Directions Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Directions Urgently (1643 Views)

Need Help With Directions Urgently / Need Directions Urgently / Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Directions Urgently by mcdreeezy: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hello please how do I get to CMS from Igando or mile 2 and how do I get bus from CMS back to mile 2 or ikotun or Igando via public transport?

I need answers urgently please
Re: Need Help With Directions Urgently by RedPhoenix: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hmm. There could be different routes. I know this however, get a bus to Egbeda from igando. From Egbeda, you can easily get bus headed for CMS

You can get busses going to different destinations from CMS. You will get straight buses going to Mile 2. You can board buses going to Egbeda or Iyana ipaja when you get here pick buses going to Ikotun
Re: Need Help With Directions Urgently by longetivity(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ask around
Re: Need Help With Directions Urgently by kennyldelsu: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
mcdreeezy:
Hello please how do I get to CMS from Igando or mile 2 and how do I get bus from CMS back to mile 2 or ikotun or Igando via public transport?

straight route...
from igando board iyana IBA.
drop at iyana IBA, cross to connect the major express.
board bus going mile 2 orile.
from orile, take CMS.

when coming back, use same route. it's the shortest
Re: Need Help With Directions Urgently by mcdreeezy: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Hmm. There could be different routes. I know this however, get a bus to Egbeda from igando. From Egbeda, you can easily get bus headed for CMS

You can get busses going to different destinations from CMS. You will get straight buses going to Mile 2. You can board buses going to Egbeda or Iyana ipaja when you get here pick buses going to Ikotun

Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Directions Urgently by mcdreeezy: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
kennyldelsu:

straight route...
from igando board iyana IBA.
drop at iyana IBA, cross to connect the major express.
board bus going mile 2 orile.
from orile, take CMS.

when coming back, use same route. it's the shortest

Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Directions Urgently by missimelda01(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
mcdreeezy:

Use Lara.ng anytime you need directions.
Re: Need Help With Directions Urgently by mcdreeezy: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
missimelda01:

Use Lara.ng anytime you need directions.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Is There A Way I Can Confirm If My US Visa Is Genuine And Authentic? / Road-trip Usa—first Beach Weekend Of 2023 / Can I Travel By Road Within USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.