Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? (1558 Views)

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / See Throwback Pictures Of Barack Obama That Got People Talking / Strange Facts About Obama’s Portrait Painter Kehinde Wiley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by Goodharoun: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Well let’s see:

First black president.

Editor, Harvard Law Review/ Trump bought his way into Wharton.

Married to same woman for 28 years, no scandals/ Trump, 5 kids by 3 wives. Countless affairs.

Brought the country back from a recession that Trump benefited from. / Inherited a great economy and almost harpooned it.

Universally admired. / Trump not Universally admired.

Nobel Peace Prize. / Trump 2 nominations.

Actually wrote 15 + books. / Trump Collaborated on 2 books.

Babies stop crying in his presence. / Trump, babies cry within 50’ of him.

Shoots 3 pointers left handed. / Trump Cheats at golf.

Sings church pulpit good. / Trump doesn’t know the National Anthem.

Has 126M Twitter followers. / Trump has 90M.

Knows how to wear a suit. /Trump buys expensive but off the rack.

Went from 0 to $40M. Actual self made wealth. / Trump squandered a massive inheritance.

Most admired man in the world who happens to be married to the most admired woman in the world. / Trump not really admired and married to, well, yeah…

I have no idea.

COPIED

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by espn(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Obama is black...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by Golan007: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
grin

Don't let the self-hating Igbos see this.

4 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
espn:
Obama is black...
And Trump is a rabid racist.

Cc lzaa helinues

4 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by FarahAideed: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Obama is a Satanist lying pig

4 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by HopeUzodinma: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2020
But Trump is way way richer. End of story!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by dukeprince50: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2020
u need to watch the video of how a guy told Obama not to touch his girlfriend.
That scene was funny as hell, Obama is the most friendly president I swear

2 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by Golan007: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

You have more money than Trump.

That says a lot.
Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by HopeUzodinma: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Golan007:

You have more money than Trump.

That says a lot.

I'm a Nigerian. I understand how the system works.
Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
No he is not don't deceive yourself

Trump does not pay his taxes he is a taxdodger grin even Obama you think Trump is richer than pays Taxes more than Trump.Trump owes 421 million dollars to God knows who he refuses to release his taxes and borrows money from Deustche bank all these he will account for when he leaves office that is why he is fighting tooth and nail to fight cases he is losing in court.

Trump is no billionaire he is a scam artist with a lot of debts to pay cheesy
One of the reasons why he is milking money from his misguided supporters who believe he will win on court he is taking those monies to his personal account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Trump is jealous of Obama.

He came to spoil everything Obama achieved but failed even in Obama care he could not stop it only the Iran deal that can still be renegotiated under Biden he got.

Also Trump is not as charismatic or popular as Obama he is neither loved or celebrated like Obama grin

His jealousy showed when he started the birther conspiracy against Obama and said he wanted to undo Obama's achievements that man is a racist he could not believe a black man ruled America for 8 years unlike him who came into office and humiliated himself and is one of the worst president in modern America.
He was impeached and becomes a one term president with no nobel prize like Obama got.
History will not be kind to Donald Trump he is in a lot of mess once he leaves office by January cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by Great100000: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
u need to watch the video of how a guy told Obama not to touch his girlfriend.
That scene was funny as hell, Obama is the most friendly president I swear
i always watch it, i even watched it last night, the name of that guy is Mike, the scene was very funny & Obama is so so friendly and at the end he hugged the girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by dukeprince50: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Great100000:
i always watch it, i even watched it last night, the name of that guy is Mike, the scene was very funny & Obama is so so friendly and at the end he hugged the girl.
I swear if u no like Obama, u have a big problem.
This dude(Obama) came down from a chopper and apologised to a guy just cos he forgot to greet him, I was so touched by that video, humility is something he posses.

There was a time he had to invite children to white house and had to run relay with them.

Also camera caught Obama while he was cleaning his ear with cutton bud, dude was so enjoying it like orgasm, that video was later removed sha. Obama was the best

2 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by Great100000: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:

I swear if u no like Obama, u have a big problem.
This dude(Obama) came down from a chopper and apologised to a guy just cos he forgot to greet him, I was so touched by that video, humility is something he posses.

There was a time he had to invite children to white house and had to run relay with them.

Also camera caught Obama while he was cleaning his ear with cutton bud, dude was so enjoying it like orgasm, that video was later removed sha. Obama was the best
The best

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
FarahAideed:
Obama is a Satanist lying pig
Hush your mouth you piglet supporting the Vile Racist Pig. Loser.

3 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
You nailed it as usual. Trump is jealous of Obama and he's a vile racist too peddling the stupid birtherism even after Obama released his long form birth certificate from Hawaii. Trump at his best will never be able to carry Obama's jockstrap. Trump's the worst President in American History and one of God's worst creatures on Earth.
AmazonTopaz:
Trump is jealous of Obama.

He came to spoil everything Obama achieved but failed even in Obama care he could not stop it only the Iran deal that can still be renegotiated under Biden he got.

Also Trump is not as charismatic or popular as Obama he is neither loved or celebrated like Obama grin

His jealousy showed when he started the birther conspiracy against Obama and said he wanted to undo Obama's achievements that man is a racist he could not believe a black man ruled America for 8 years unlike him who came into office and humiliated himself and is one of the worst president in modern America.
He was impeached and becomes a one term president with no nobel prize like Obama got.
History will not be kind to Donald Trump he is in a lot of mess once he leaves office by January cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You nailed it as usual. Trump is jealous of Obama and he's a vile racist too peddling the stupid birtherism even after Obama released his long form birth certificate from Hawaii. Trump at his best will never be able to carry Obama's jockstrap. Trump's the worst President in American History and one of God's worst creatures on Earth.

Well said and also Obama's vice defeated Donald Trump grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Well said and also Obama's vice defeated Donald Trump grin grin
That's the icing on the cake. I can't wait till January 20 for this worthless and inept pathological and sociopathic lying misogynistic racist is out of our National discuss. The worst four years of all Americans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That's the icing on the cake. I can't wait till January 20 for this worthless and inept pathological and sociopathic lying misogynistic racist is out of our National discuss. The worst four years of all Americans.
Of course.

It is just so unfortunate that the lying pig has infected a lot of Americans with Trumpism which the US will still be dealing with for a while.
It is good that Trump will go he was a plague that has caused a lot of disasters

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Of course.

It is just so unfortunate that the lying pig has infected a lot of Americans with Trumpism which the US will still be dealing with for a while.
It is good that Trump will go he was a plague that has caused a lot of disasters
Once Trump goes away In Jan, we will start rebuilding our country but you are right that it is going to take a while. Never seen America this divided in my whole life and it's so sad because we all have to live in this beautiful Nation together. Hopefully, President elect Biden will be up to the task. Wishing him the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by Wickedfact: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Trump has declared bankrupt 11 times, Obama has never declared bankruptcy.

Even you typing nonsense, you have never declared bankruptcy. You're probably better off than Trump.

1 Like

Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by panafrican(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Because Obama is the son of an African.
Re: What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? by Eddie4God(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
The main thing that enrages trump the most is that Obama is black. Imagine a blackman as the president of the US. He & many like him feared the table had switched. To them, whites was supposed to be the head & blacks always beneath.
All those other things listed are just extra.

(1) (Reply)

Have Palestinians Entered Israel's Trap? / Israel Caught Selling 69 Us Patriot Missiles To Red China / Join Illuminati Secret Cult Today And Get Money Instantly.call_08147531582

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.