Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up (3347 Views)

5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
I used my being out of Nigeria to make a point. . . . duh ! Undecided

You have been yarning opata like an alaba spare parts trader from day 1. Cheesy

Balotelli was born in Italy, I was born in the US,you where probably born in Awka . . . . so what ? Huh

IT DOESN'T bleeping MATTER !!

Don't focus on such irrelevant things like money,passport,travel etc. Focus on the personality of human beings ,which is the main gist of this thread.

So whether someone was born in Italy or Congo Brazaville,has all the money in the world,if he/she doesnt behave properly.anybody can and should call him/her to order.

Money isnt everything .

Even the Bible says 'For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?' (Matt16:26)

Also consider 1 Corinthians 13:2-3

@congoshine,
that u quote the bible here makes this more interesting.

have u forgotten that it is writen; ANY TONGUE THAT SHALL ARISE AGAINST YOU IN JUDGEMENT SHALL BE CONDEMED.

do u still remember ; THOU SHALL NOT JDUGED SO THAT YE SHALL NOT BE JUDGED.

what moral justification do u have as a christian to call someone USELESS?

the bible says, everyone ways are right before him but the end is death. ur ways are right before u and that of balotteli is right before him. if God does not condem someone, who are you to do so?

if you are born in america, u have to live up to that. u must accept the fact that USELESS is such a strong word.

by the way, it was during the huricane that we knew that some parts of america are mere glorified ajegunle. which part of america were u born? new orlenas or las vegas?

it will be important for us to know if u are a nigerian or american because this forum is mostly for nigerians and that is why it is called nairaland and not dollarland or americanland. if you are american as u claim, why not go and look for puff daddy and jayz to argue with instead of bring the f, u, *c*k mentality here.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2011
1025:

@congoshine,
that u quote the bible here makes this more interesting.

have u forgotten that it is writen; ANY TONGUE THAT SHALL ARISE AGAINST YOU IN JUDGEMENT SHALL BE CONDEMED.

do u still remember ; THOU SHALL NOT JDUGED SO THAT YE SHALL NOT BE JUDGED.

what moral justification do u have as a christian to call someone USELESS?

the bible says, everyone ways are right before him but the end is death. your ways are right before u and that of balotteli is right before him. if God does not condem someone, who are you to do so?

if you are born in america, u have to live up to that. u must accept the fact that USELESS is such a strong word.

by the way, it was during the huricane that we knew that some parts of america are mere glorified ajegunle. which part of america were u born? new orlenas or las vegas?

it will be important for us to know if u are a nigerian or american because this forum is mostly for nigerians and that is why it is called nairaland and not dollarland or americanland. if you are american as u claim, why not go and look for puff daddy and jayz to argue with instead of bring the f, u, *c*k mentality here.

You be real yeye person. cheesy cheesy

Beast of no nation grin grin grin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEs2SunXag?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
You be real yeye person.

Beast of no nation

@congoshine,
u sure lack what to say here now. u started with name calling down to bible quoting. now that you are back to name calling again, it is obvious u are done.
oga, next time, before you call anyone useless, be sure u are more useful than that one. but is u insist that Balotteli is useless, then u must tell us the name for those who are more useless( u and co) than balotteli.
memorian verse, DO NOT JUDGE SO THAT U WILL NOT BE JUDGED TOO.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by congoshine(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
1025:

@congoshine,
u sure lack what to say here now. u started with name calling down to bible quoting. now that you are back to name calling again, it is obvious u are done.
oga, next time, before you call anyone useless, be sure u are more useful than that one. but is u insist that Balotteli is useless, then u must tell us the name for those who are more useless( u and co) than balotteli.
Okay now I get you.

You have problems with the word 'useless' ?

I have changed it to 'useful'. . .do you feel better ?? grin grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by kodewrita(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
1025:

@congoshine,
memory verse not memorian (that word does not exist). Go back to school.

if u insist ==>correct
is u insist ==> wrong.

we find it hard to understand your inane and poorly written arguments because you still write at the primary 2 level (I wrote better than this at primary II level, guess u skipped kindergarten).

word of advice on nairaland: stick to pidgin english. its safer for you.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by 1025: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
memory verse not memorian (that word does not exist). Go back to school.

if u insist ==>correct
is u insist ==> wrong.

we find it hard to understand your inane and poorly written arguments because you still write at the primary 2 level (I wrote better than this at primary II level, guess u skipped kindergarten).

word of advice on nairaland: stick to pidgin english. its safer for you.

@kodewrita

i can't help but laugh in obasanjo's language. u are nothing but a round peg in a square hole. you are the best person in the worst position. you choose to do the right thing at the wrong time. uncle, the last time i checked, this forum is for sports and not english language. when it is time for grammatical placements, i will fix myself. we are here discussing ur position in calling balotteli useless and u trying ur best in changing the topic to english language. hello, sports is the coming together of ppl from various departments so we don't expect doctors to start talking medic of physics student or chemistry scholars coming up with balote-chemical reactions.
if you lack what to say here, u can pack urself by the side and wait till we get to the english section. ur type will fall like a bag of garri when it is english time. if you are the class prefect here, i think u will have enough works to do on this forum.
u will correct english and run on this forum. kanu nwankwo that does not speak english very well maybe useless before u. ronaldo, ronaldinho, messi and other latinos that do not speak english will be idiots before because u claim to speak english. i have many of ur types in my village. they walk arround listening to people and correcting their english mistakes and that is what the do from january to december. they insult anyone that does not speak very well. before u know it, they become made and that useless they call others will become their second name.
u and congoshine need to repent and change ur ways and u will become normal again. and that is just the massage.
is good to do the right thing and the right time. now that you have resorted to english class, it is obvious u have lost the arguement.
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by cescky(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
NA WA OHH!! angry

fact is balotelli has issues no doubt about that, the whole world knows that angry,

dude believes his parents abandoned him in italy etc(cry baby) theve tried explaing to him that it was as a resuilt of lack of finances that they put him up for adaoption etc , him no wan hear, (hes denied them)the small boy should grow and get a life , or life will get tired of him (too much hate and bitterness in the boy), mario please grow up and forget ur past, concentrate on ur talent , and either u become a real big footballer or a real rich man some day, obviously all these dont satisfy u cos ur , bitter about the past u cant do nada about

some one should pls ask balotelli, DOES HE KNOW THAT ROMAN IBRAHAMOVIC, who a few years ago was among the top ten richest men in the world IS AN ORPHAN?? am sure ur all surprised.

@ u two arguing cant some one be the bigger man and just ignore the other: silence is golden
Re: Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up by mithel(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2011
cescky:

NA WA OHH!! angry

@ u two arguing cant some one be the bigger man and just ignore the other: silence is golden

true yanz, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 26th December 2012 / My Top 5 Football Celebrities Look Alike (part 1) / Man United Threatens Torres (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.