Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? (4638 Views)

Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by jchioma: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
They reply to my posts on Whatsapp status, but I can't see them on the viewers list.

Is there an App or upgrade that makes this possible?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by Strika22(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
It’s either the person Switched off his/her read receipt or using GBWhatsapp.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by Xavier0980: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Whatsapp has a feature in Whatsapp privacy setting where you can hide your Whatsapp activities check this in whatsapp privacy setting if you any kind issue in setting up whatsapp then try this GBWhatsapp Apk which is a modified version of Whatsapp.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by jchioma: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Strika22:

GBWhatsapp? Is it an upgrade version Whatsapp, how is it different from the conventional one? And how do you switch off the read receipt in Whatsapp?

Thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by jchioma: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Xavier0980:
Whatsapp has a feature in Whatsapp privacy setting where you can hide your Whatsapp activities check this in whatsapp privacy setting if you any kind issue in setting up whatsapp then try this GBWhatsapp Apk which is a modified version of Whatsapp.

I just saw your reply. It answered my questions. will check out the tips... Thanks,
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by happy662(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
jchioma:
They reply to my posts on Whatsapp status, but I can't see them on the viewers list.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by jchioma: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=happy662 post=96137948][/quote]

Thanks. I get it now.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by Strika22(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
jchioma:

GBWhatsapp? Is it an upgrade version Whatsapp, how is it different from the conventional one? And how do you switch off the read receipt in Whatsapp?

Thanks.
It’s a cloned WhatsApp with several features only compatible with android devices.
How to off your read receipts? Go to Privacy and tap the Read receipts to switch off

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by ebenezer202l(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
jchioma:

GB WhatsApp you'll then set the viewers setting to anonymous

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Strika22:

Simple as ABC. But WhatsApp will start banning WhatsApp GB Users soon!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by jchioma: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
ebenezer202l:
GB WhatsApp you'll then set the viewers setting to anonymous

Thanks. I appreciate your assistance.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by ProphetofOdin: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
It is GBwhatsapp, my ex has been using it to monitor me like monitoring spirit. I just dey look the ogbanje dey laugh i will block her at the appropriate time.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by SKhanmi: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just switch off receipts in ordinary WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thnx 4 bringing this here. I have observe it too

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by Emeka71(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Seems WhatsApp is getting advanced by the day.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by sirleke(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2020
jchioma:

jchioma I m begging u o

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103

Please I beg u guys to open the above link and nominate me oooo,I need win that scanner ,just mention (sirkeke)
Thanks guys
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by sirleke(m): 5:26am On Nov 18, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
Thnx 4 bringing this here. I have observe it too

BOOKWORMLUX please

Please I beg u guys to open the above link and nominate me oooo,I need win that scanner ,just mention (sirkeke)
Thanks guys
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by sirleke(m): 5:27am On Nov 18, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
It is GBwhatsapp, my ex has been using it to monitor me like monitoring spirit. I just dey look the ogbanje dey laugh i will block her at the appropriate time.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
ProphetofOdin, Emeka71 n all

Thanks guys
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by falcon01: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2020
I'm pretty sure I ain't the only one that hates Modded WhatsApp. Ya'll using Gbwhatsapp are insecure Assholes.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by sirleke(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2020
falcon01:
I'm pretty sure I ain't the only one that hates Modded WhatsApp. Ya'll using Gbwhatsapp are insecure Assholes.

Falcon01 pls nominate me here *sirleke*

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by femi4: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2020
jchioma:

Check your privacy settings. If you removed "last seen " or other option, you won't see them

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by Gadafii: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
the person removed his read receipt, they wont appear on ur view list, when they post status too, nobody will appear on their view list too

currently thats my whatsapp setting, cos i dont understand how you will be seeing my status and we dont text each, even though we have each others numbers for a purpose, so i figured its better i remain anonymous on ur posts, while i care less if u saw my status or not

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Whatsapp Status Checked Without Seeing The Viewer? by Kaves78: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom F6 Is Out / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo / Pls Where Can I Get This Badass Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.