Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Naijatask.com.ng For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naijatask.com.ng For Sale (1123 Views)

Learners Forum (learners.ng) For Sale / Popular Nigerian Blog (brainnews NG) For Sale / Techizm.com.ng For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hello guys, it's just as the topic says. I have a website for sale with the domain www.naijatask.com.ng the website is just 4 months old with an average visitors of 2,000 every day and over 40,000 page views a month. Features of the website are:

Premium theme - as weird as it may sound, I actually paid for the official theme in theme forest website.

Namecheap's stellar hosting plan which costs 21k

Seo ready: google crawls my posts within 2hours

Google analytics installed.

Alexa ranking: 200,000 in just 4 months!

What's more? I'll throw in the active facebook fage for free.

Asking price: 100k.

Reason for selling: I want to focus on a specific niche, so I need money for that.

If you're interested, You can contact me on whatsapp with : 08165229396
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Naijatask:
Hello guys, it's just as the topic says. I have a website for sale with the domain www.naijatask.com.ng the website is just 4 months old with an average visitors of 2,000 every day and over 40,000 page views a month. Features of the website are:

Premium theme - as weird as it may sound, I actually paid for the official theme in theme forest website.

Namecheap's stellar hosting plan which costs 21k

Seo ready: google crawls my posts within 2hours

Google analytics installed.

Alexa ranking: 200,000 in just 4 months!

What's more? I'll throw in the active facebook fage for free.

Asking price: 100k.

Reason for selling: I want to focus on a specific niche, so I need money for that.

If you're interested, You can contact me on whatsapp with : 08165229396
bro can you tell us the secret of the traffic?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Veiniously:
bro can you tell us the secret of the traffic?

98% of my traffic is from facebook. I publish lots of football news a lot. So, I joined facebook football groups like barcelona, bundesliga, premier league etc. Once I publish a post similar to a group, I shared the post from my page to the groups. Most of the groups I joined, contains no less than 20000 members. There's a group where they have 600000 members sef cheesy.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Naijatask:

98% of my traffic is from facebook. I publish lots of football news a lot. So, I joined facebook football groups like barcelona, bundesliga, premier league etc. Once I publish a post similar to a group, I shared the post from my page to the groups. Most of the groups I joined, contains no less than 20000 members. There's a group where they have 600000 members sef cheesy.
Wow thanks man
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Veiniously:

Wow thanks man

Also, if you have some change, say 4k. You should use it to boost your facebook page. I'm selling the website because, Google adsense might likely not accept the site. And most of the alternative i saw, even though they pay good, they contain mostly popup ads which will most definitely annoy my visitors. So, I'm going to a different niche entirely. I will have to see in the next 3 month, I will apply for adsense to see if I will get accepted.

1 Like

Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Playthepianos: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Naijatask:

Also, if you have some change, say 4k. You should use it to boost your facebook page. I'm selling the website because, Google adsense might likely not accept the site. And most of the alternative i saw, even though they pay good, they contain mostly popup ads which will most definitely annoy my visitors. So, I'm going to a different niche entirely. I will have to see in the next 3 month, I will apply for adsense to see if I will get accepted.

With 4k, how many likes did you get?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by ublight: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
how much to set up a new blog?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Playthepianos: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Veiniously:

Wow thanks man

This looks like a good idea. It is a good Idea, but for a blog with Adsense like your own, it is not really a good idea. Adsense doesn't like facebook traffic, except if most of your traffic comes from Google.

BTW, congrats on your Adsense approval. Next level should be Ezoic.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Playthepianos: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
ublight:
how much to set up a new blog?

Depends on what you want. Some 12k, some 15. Some 20k. For my own, it cost more than 30k to do it myself. cry
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Playthepianos:

With 4k, how many likes did you get?

Got 221 likes with 1900
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Playthepianos: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Naijatask:

Got 221 likes with 1900

How many organic traffic do you get daily?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Playthepianos:

Depends on what you want. Some 12k, some 15. Some 20k. For my own, it cost more than 30k to do it myself. cry

what's the name of your blog?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Playthepianos:

How many organic traffic do you get daily?

800 through facebook
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by ublight: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Playthepianos:

wow. Tnx. How can i make 30k minimum every month from a blog.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
ublight:

wow. Tnx. How can i make 30k minimum every month from a blog.

You need to choose a Niche. for a start, i will go with a Tech niche as it's easier to manage and get accepted by Google adsence if, you write you own posts that is. eg how to watch youtube videos, how to download youtube videos etc
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by ublight: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
then how do i cash out?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
ublight:
then how do i cash out?

you'll have to create a Paypal acct or payoneer acct of which, you'll connect it to your bank acct using your ATM Mastercard.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Is it possible to manage 2 blogs at a time?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by ublight: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Naijatask:

you'll have to create a Paypal acct or payoneer acct of which, you'll connect it to your bank acct using your ATM Mastercard.

where is d cash coming from?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Is it possible to manage 2 blogs at a time?

it's possible if the blogs doen't take much resources from you. that is, Time and Money. example of such blogs are Music blogs and Health/Lifestyle or Fashion Blogs.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
ublight:

where is d cash coming from?

You will be paid by Google, or Affiliate Marketing. Basically, Google will give you an advertisement code to input on your website, after which any advertisement shown, if clicked, generates an income for you. while in Affiliate marketing, Eg you input an advertisement code of jumia on your website. when someone purchase that product, you get a 30% cut from the income. imagine if 30 people buys the product? that's lots of Money.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Naijatask:

it's possible if the blogs doen't take much resources from you. that is, Time and Money. example of such blogs are Music blogs and Health/Lifestyle or Fashion Blogs.

Exactly bro. Is it possible to do that with a phone or should I get a laptop? If yes kindly state your reasons please
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Exactly bro. Is it possible to do that with a phone or should I get a laptop? If yes kindly state your reasons please

I won't advise you to use phone. heck! i don't even think it's possible blogging with a phone, Although maybe it was because of the platform i'm using (Wordpress). A laptop is most prefferable to the fact that you can install useful chrome extentions on it eg Grammerly which automatically helps you coreect grammer mistakes when writing. Right now, i'm even typing on my laptop. reason why my typing was fast.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Playthepianos:

This looks like a good idea. It is a good Idea, but for a blog with Adsense like your own, it is not really a good idea. Adsense doesn't like facebook traffic, except if most of your traffic comes from Google.

BTW, congrats on your Adsense approval. Next level should be Ezoic.
Traffic is a big challenge to me even when my articles are original. Is ezoic better than adsense?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

people who blog with phones are not serious
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Naijatask:

You will be paid by Google, or Affiliate Marketing. Basically, Google will give you an advertisement code to input on your website, after which any advertisement shown, if clicked, generates an income for you. while in Affiliate marketing, Eg you input an advertisement code of jumia on your website. when someone purchase that product, you get a 30% cut from the income. imagine if 30 people buys the product? that's lots of Money.
Jumia don reduce percentage o
9% for clothing
2 to 3% for electronics
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Veiniously:

Traffic is a big challenge to me even when my articles are original. Is ezoic better than adsense?

As I have told you earlier, if you don't advertise your website, no one will visit it. Except you want to invest huge amount in SEO. And for the Ezoic part, Ezoic is not an Ad network. Rather, it's a tool which makes some tweaks to your Google adsense. Eg if you're currently earning 10$ a month with adsense, when you combine it with Ezoic, your earning will skyrocket to 90$ or 100$.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Veiniously:

Jumia don reduce percentage o
9% for clothing
2 to 3% for electronics

I plan to apply for amazon affiliate by the way, cos I know julia won't be serious.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Veiniously:
people who blog with phones are not serious

Okay bro. I'll try to get one but I had the average ba3 is 4hrs
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Naijatask:

I won't advise you to use phone. heck! i don't even think it's possible blogging with a phone, Although maybe it was because of the platform i'm using (Wordpress). A laptop is most prefferable to the fact that you can install useful chrome extentions on it eg Grammerly which automatically helps you coreect grammer mistakes when writing. Right now, i'm even typing on my laptop. reason why my typing was fast.

Bro, apart from WordPress. Can I design my websites to my taste and also install my choice plug-ins?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Bro, apart from WordPress. Can I design my websites to my taste and also install my choice plug-ins?

Yes but you can only do that on shared hosting not
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Naijatask:

Yes but you can only do that on shared hosting not

smiley Brief explanation please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme February 2021 Edition / Inmessage Hookup App Is Back On Google Play store / My Ordeal With Naija.Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.