Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Ordeal With Naija.Cover - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Ordeal With Naija.Cover (1135 Views)

Monetized Youtube Ads With Naija Adsense Available / Warning: Run Away From These 7 “online Businesses - Website / Website Link Block On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 6:14am On Mar 01
Most people lose business opportunities simply for lack of professionalism, inflated ego and nonchalant attitude towards a client.

Find below is my chat, making enquiry on advertising on their platform; but the reply is just something else. You can be the judge yourself.

But if anyone has advertised with them here should please give me an honest review, the customer care rep doesn't really know his Job and if that's the owner, he should really look into hiring a socials media manager.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by CountinBlessins(m): 6:21am On Mar 01
You are very mischievous and malicious. Are you trying to damage someone's business?

Have some dignity and shame and use your time better

You deserve to be sued

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 6:29am On Mar 01
CountinBlessins:
You are very mischievous and malicious. Are you trying to damage someone's business?

Have some dignity and shame and use your time better

You deserve to be sued
That's a constructive criticism, of course I have a feeling that some would want to take it that way; hence the last paragraph, have you advertise with them and what's your conversion rate? If you don't advertise digitally just jump and pass abeg.

10 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by CountinBlessins(m): 6:54am On Mar 01
RickyJesus:

That's a constructive criticism, of course I have a feeling that some would want to take it that way; hence the last paragraph, have you advertise with them and what's your conversion rate? If you don't advertise digitally just jump and pass abeg.

You aren't interested in advertising, you just want to destroy your competition.

Gthofh

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by incandescentena: 6:59am On Mar 01
Op you are wrong.

All because of eye glasses that's why you are pulling all this stunt?

Boogy man bring your very old kala and come and take out the OP Left leg and display it in public for vultures to feast on

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 7:02am On Mar 01
CountinBlessins:

You aren't interested in advertising, you just want to destroy your competition.

Gthofh

Prove it.
Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by silvoclaira: 7:03am On Mar 01
This Op sef
Wetin you want achieve with this clout?

No worries. I see Mr Cover bringing Bad news to your door step in many folds

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by eazzzy1(m): 7:10am On Mar 01
The questions you were asking wasn’t bad news related. Besides you should have an idea of how much reach a company has before you decide to advertise with them. What if he gave you fake numbers? how would you have verified?

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 7:13am On Mar 01
incandescentena:
Op you are wrong.

All because of eye glasses that's why you are pulling all this stunt?

Boogy man bring your very old kala and come and take out the OP Left leg and display it in public for vultures to feast on
Thanks for your input, but it's not because of the eye glasses.

It's about marketing, I have paid good money in other platforms for advertisement but within a week of the advert been up, I didn't get a single call or message making enquiry about the product talk more of buying it.

Getting the relevant information on nature of visitors per day helps a lot. What if Naija.Cover (why is Naija.cover censored on nairaland) only attracts mostly elderly visitors, it doesn't make sense to advertise teenage or girly product there, your advert would not convert.

I was only asking relevant questions to have a better feel of their audience if the product that would be advertised will be relevant to them else I get a better product that is more suited for the platform.

But the best answer I could get was "If you are not convinced, you can check other platforms". How can I be convinced if I don't have the data and analytics.

Please let be guided, this is in no way an attack on the platform but on the customer sales rep. They should do better and show a bit of enthusiasm towards helping clients achieve their advertising object.

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by NaijaCover(m): 7:21am On Mar 01
silvoclaira:
This Op sef

N.C Is Here, And Looking For Terrible Bad News To Publish This New Month Of MARCH

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 7:22am On Mar 01
silvoclaira:
This Op sef

I want them to take their customer relations seriously and don't feel as if they are doing anybody a favour with advert placement, the client is paying good money for it.

Are you a businessman? How would you feel if you paid 150k for a month advert and didn't get any leads form it? How can you mitigate that? By getting relevant stats from the platform you are advertising with to know if the audience perfectly aligned with your product.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by Charmingrascal(m): 7:24am On Mar 01
If you have bad news bring it to no be advert we dey like

If your girlfriend stab you, okada fall you, masquerade flog you, your blokkos disappear or snake bite you, bring it to .

We no dey do advert for .

Thank you

Signed
Management

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by NaijaCover(m): 7:30am On Mar 01
Mr Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

Una See, How Nairaland Forum Member, Come Drag Me, King Of Terrible BAD NEWS, Come Enter Into Nairaland Forum ooooo

If I start To Publish Terrible Bad News, Come E Side Now, Make The Guy No Vex, Because the only language, I understand Is BAD NEWS.......

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by Poccetino1: 7:42am On Mar 01
post=128717919:
Mr Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

Una See, How Nairaland Forum Member, Come Drag Me, King Of Terrible BAD NEWS, Come Enter Into Nairaland Forum ooooo

If I start To Publish Terrible Bad News, Come E Side Now, Make The Guy No Vex, Because the only language, I understand Is BAD NEWS.......

Oga, op asked meaningful questions via the WhatsApp screenshot. You were giving him random answers like a bot.

Try Dey calm down read chats before you reply.

For this Tinubu regime, good customer service is the only way to convince Nigerians to spend their hard earned money.

And OP, you no suppose drag the guy like that by posting Una WhatsApp conversation here.

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 7:43am On Mar 01
post=128717919:
Mr Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

It's unfortunate you see it as dragging, you are good in your niche on proudly delivering bad, terrible news.

It's more profitable to look into your customer service soft skills to get more advert placement from client, and not acting like you doing your client a favour.

Don't see this as dragging because it's not, and I am no way undermining your platform just the need for you to be more customer friendly and helpful towards your client.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by NaijaCover(m): 8:00am On Mar 01
Poccetino1:

Oga, op asked meaningful questions via the WhatsApp screenshot. You were giving him random answers like a bot.

Try Dey calm down read chats before you reply.

For this Tinubu regime, good customer service is the only way to convince Nigerians to spend their hard earned money.

And OP, you no suppose drag the guy like that by posting Una WhatsApp conversation here.

N.C Global Limited Company Is So Big, When It Comes To Terrible Bad News In Nigeria, Everybody Knows Us With Bad News Blogger's
Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by silvoclaira: 8:20am On Mar 01
RickyJesus:

I want them to take their customer relations seriously and don't feel as if they are doing anybody a favour with advert placement, the client is paying good money for it.

Are you a businessman? How would you feel if you paid 150k for a month advert and didn't get any leads form it? How can you mitigate that? By getting relevant stats from the platform you are advertising with to know if the audience perfectly aligned with your product.

Okay let me give you a number. He has wide range of audience and stats. Contact him NOW

Ayokola 08133749636, 09099261730
Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by erad(m): 8:36am On Mar 01
Omo... I don't even think I understand what's going on here.

A potential client came to share his experience with a business and provided proof of bad customer relations but people are here talking about bringing someone down? With the way dude responds, he'll bring himself down in no time.

Una go dey alright sha.

Even illiterate yahoo boiz that plus it must not respond to their clients this way and expect anything to drop.

11 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by Double0h7(f): 9:32am On Mar 01
Op, you’re very lucky that you didn’t do business with this copy and paste illiterate who thinks he’s a reporter because he knows how to copy and paste. I’m sure he was the one chatting to you on that WhatsApp message because he responded the same way here. You’re better off using nairaland to advertise than whatever website he is running.

It’s ironic that when someone else calls out bad service they jump down the person’s throat but when it happens to them they come crying looking for who will hear them out.

Op did nothing wrong other than call out a business for its failure to provide adequate information for the services they advertised. Please leave the thread so others can know what they will get for #150k.

12 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 9:32am On Mar 01
erad:
Omo... I don't even think I understand what's going on here.

A potential client came to share his experience with a business and provided proof of bad customer relations but people are here talking about bringing someone down? With the way dude responds, he'll bring himself down in no time.

Una go dey alright sha.

Even illiterate yahoo boiz that plus it must not respond to their clients this way and expect anything to drop.
My bro most times it seems I should start utilising my knowledge on the gullibility of an average Nigerian.

You can see from his comment how nonchalant he is, I just hope he is doing it here to serve face and would later implement certain strategies to help his customer service relations.
Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by poshestmina(f): 9:47am On Mar 01
A client or an intending one has every right and reason to make enquiries about the value they'd get for their money.

I don't understand the stupid comments above.Make person just waste money like that? N.C is definitely an idiot for those replies ,very unprofessional ,annoying and lacks basic information about his 'job'.
ZERO customer service!

Op ,that #150k should get you a good influencer on IG,make enquiries.

I don't know why you want N.C to advertise Glasses for you ,Na burial people want wear am go?,abi make them wear am dey read bad news? Personally, I won't buy any product such a bad news bearer advertises.
Your own sef dey your body!

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by Fearjah: 9:52am On Mar 01
Person no need to tell you say naija.cover no serious. grin Na you de worry yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by Acidosis(m): 10:19am On Mar 01
When you're serious about your business, you'll leave that l u n a t i c and patronise a real blogger/content creator.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by eteebanky1: 10:29am On Mar 01
This naijacoverr Guy has numerous monikers here on nairaland

First,2nd,3rd and fourth comments may be from his other monikers

This naijacoverr smoke weed, 150k for wetin....you just want to waste your money op

I no fit pay just #5000 for advertisement from him

This copy and paste blogger

I have never visit his website for once, I only read his threads on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 11:22am On Mar 01
poshestmina:
A client or an intending one has every right and reason to make enquiries about the value they'd get for their money.

I don't understand the stupid comments above.Make person just waste money like that? N.C is definitely an idiot for those replies ,very unprofessional ,annoying and lacks basic information about his 'job'.
ZERO customer service!

Op ,that #150k should get you a good influencer on IG,make enquiries.

I don't know why you want N.C to advertise Glasses for you ,Na burial people want wear am go?,abi make them wear am dey read bad news? Personally, I won't buy any product such a bad news bearer advertises.
Your own sef dey your body!
Glad you could easily see through see how an average nairalander reason, it's on unfortunate.

The Glasses are great and high quality; photochromic lens to be precise. Average price is 40k, I have sold different products online for the past 7 years now; Nigerians are just good at replicating an idea that works. It's great if you pioneer a product before copy and paste start.
Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by Nemesis0147(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01
The NC guy was replying like a bot…..
Nothing dy his head

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RaySimran: 1:30pm On Mar 01
Imagine telling you to go online and verify how vast/potent his outreach is.. grin

Naija.cover is a joke.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by online4business: 9:08am On Mar 02
RickyJesus:
Most people lose business opportunities simply for lack of professionalism, inflated ego and nonchalant attitude towards a client.

Find below is my chat, making enquiry on advertising on their platform; but the reply is just something else. You can be the judge yourself.

But if anyone has advertised with them here should please give me an honest review, the customer care rep doesn't really know his Job and if that's the owner, he should really look into hiring a socials media manager.
All this kind people na them go blog for 10 years and say blogging does not work.

I for give you better knock for your coconut head like say you still spend a kobo.

Success and failure leaves clues personally the first and second reply for don ghost.

I hate spending time replying people who don't know how to do business especially online.

You're even doing it wrong sef bad new no go well with eyeglasses no connection whatsoever.

Out of niche advertising only work with affluent clients who buy things frequently.

Rather find a fashion blog to advertise those who sell cloths watches shoes and female apparel etc

Never spend a dime without ROI don't play blind archery.

The vast majority of people on nairaland no nothing about online business na follow follow them dey do.

Put your DR cap on next time so you don't waste precious time with fools.

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by bassdow: 9:22am On Mar 04
Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by bassdow: 9:22am On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

You started well, but discounting the site as not being a possible audience is just pure wrong; with those childish comparison is just outrightly disrespectful.

Those glasses average price is 60k, and if you have conducted any research on how fear manipulate market you won't come of with those outlandish statement up there.
You're Right
I'm Right
We're BOTH RIGHT in our own ways

You're Wrong
I'm Wrong
We're BOTH WRONG in our own ways
Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by bassdow: 9:23am On Mar 04
OP, let me give you a frank response.

You were 100% right in asking all those questions because that's part the process you need do before making conclusions.

The guy, either doesn't have those information, or isn't confident enough to give them out.

Most Nigerian bloggers are in it for the money coming from Adsense. Just very very few of them have put in enough work to earn 10% income outside adsense.

Myself wouldn't advertise on lindaIkeji sef, let alone on these funny blogs here and there for many reasons. including the fact You can't target by Gender, Location, Age, Interests, etc.

The eye glasses sef wey you wan advertise, no belong to niche of said medium in any way. You OP sef already made the first mistake of having interest in a medium whose niche is no where close to your product.

it's like advertising sanitary pad in midst of those looking for where to buy cement or those in beer parlour fishing for cute ladies
Re: My Ordeal With Naija.Cover by RickyJesus: 1:54pm On Mar 05
bassdow:
OP, let me give you a frank response.

You were 100% right in asking all those questions because that's part the process you need do before making conclusions.

The guy, either doesn't have those information, or isn't confident enough to give them out.

Most Nigerian bloggers are in it for the money coming from Adsense. Just very very few of them have put in enough work to earn 10% income outside adsense.

Myself wouldn't advertise on lindaIkeji sef, let alone on these funny blogs here and there for many reasons. including the fact You can't target by Gender, Location, Age, Interests, etc.

The eye glasses sef wey you wan advertise, no belong to niche of said medium in any way. You OP sef already made the first mistake of having interest in a medium whose niche is no where close to your product.

it's like advertising sanitary pad in midst of those looking for where to buy cement or those in beer parlour fishing for cute ladies
You started well, but discounting the site as not being a possible audience is just pure wrong; with those childish comparison is just outrightly disrespectful.

Those glasses average price is 60k, and if you have conducted any research on how fear manipulate market you won't come of with those outlandish statement up there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does The Design Of A Typcal Website Costs? / Sturvs Nigerian Online Banner Advertising / Php Configuration In Dreamweaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.