Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies (52922 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Igyeseh(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kk
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by techmo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
LOL
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Ecomac1: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by anochuko01(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
kjjkj
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by LandMann: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Please, who's Davido, wha does he do?

I can stake 10 million, everybody in your street knows Davido but not up to 10 persons in your street know you.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Chatbot1234: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
WiszyFraud:
undecided

Davido and attention!!!
I'm sure he staged this.
The guy too like to dey on news

Haha, staged, you know him grin
Media guy
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Chatbot1234: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
LandMann:

I can stake 10 million, everybody in your street knows Davido but not up to 10 persons in your street know you.

Send me 10k na sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by seanwilliam(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Naija babe and wahala what has hi got to do with anything
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Aboguede(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
I believe her

Davido did it

Davido has become a nuisance grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Kabir5643(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Please, who's Davido, wha does he do?
He sells kpomo at ilepo market

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by AstuteChap: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hopefully, she got the attention that she was seeking grin

Kindly check out this thread to learn how you can earn up to $10 every single day:
https://www.nairaland.com/6219671/how-earn-over-10-every
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by baby124: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davido is a creepy pervert embarassed
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by udemzyudex(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
If Davido use police arrest am now some people go dey para.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by chatinent: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why attacking the lady alone?

Davido chased her! Period! He's the real idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by chatinent: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why attacking the lady alone?

Davido chased her! Period! He's the real idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by alingo2013(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
She no even fine
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by goxx(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's like my gender (Men) has not surprised you. 70% of guys cheat with girls less beautiful than their girlfriends Know this and know peace.
BigSarah:
She’s not even half as beautiful as chioma, I don’t believe it
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
see fine geh...
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
A whole lot of dumbo's on this comment section.. undecided, you see women. why are most women like this. So wicked angry
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by schurley(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
But that's Davido in her DM na grin bursted

Are you a novice, that stuff up there is edited.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by denvers: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
David no reason that babe o, As them yellow so na destiny destroyer them be...
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by SarutobiEky(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
See the bitch face like shovel. All these stupid whores and their inflated egos. Very unattractive baboon.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
The babe done edit pic taya she done almost vanish enter background.. stupid idiota

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:
Cloutina oshi!! Finally got the attention she wanted.
Weyreh dey disguise. embarassed

Na photoshop ?
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
So davido actually is a simp,

1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by omenka(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Stupid clout chasing bitch
Meaning he doesn't holla at women backstage or what? Even stars hundred times bigger than him do so. You people think too highly of these celebrities. They're HUMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
The slay mana is fantasizing
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by AustineCJ: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
I’m still yet to see an average Nigerian girl that won’t be happy davido slide into her DM . This one na just useless girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / Olamide: Don't Compare My Family To Psquare, We Never Dey Stay Banana Island / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.