Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige (18583 Views)

ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by spy24(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2020
This ASUU strike

Buhari never bulges if ASUU no gree take the ippis this strike will continue till he steps down as president
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Miyachi: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Samysearch:

Apparently, illiteracy has changed meaning. To be candid sir/ma'am, we have huge number of literate uneducated persons in the world & who ever surmised that one who can read & write in any language is an illiterate is surely deficient of good education.
No you can't have literate uneducated people, I'd assume you meant it as a figure of speech. Literacy isn't just about reading and writing, for a person to be considered literate that person commands some form of intellectual intelligence .

Even a monkey can be trained to read and write.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Kendyrich: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2020
May God forgive our leaders. They know what they are doing. If government wanted UTAS, the integrity test and purchase of the hard ware would have been done in a day. God is on the throne. Except they repent, they will reap what they are sowing. Nobody is bigger than GOD. He is given everyone time to repent. Nigeria will not scatter. God bless Nigeria. Nigeria is our home even if we run to other countries. Our home cannot be desolate, in Jesus Name. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Idadurun: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin.... 6 to 8 weeks got me laughing out loud.... Like who does that.... This is a full show of mediocrity... It shows that the government
has grown lackadaisical toward educational matters.... 8months at home and still no solution in sight and some people are still blaming ASUU. This administration is bad.... We must Rise.. we must Protest... We must Fight... This concern all of us... We can't just continue behaving as if all is well... Like seriously.... I'm pissed and I'm pained....I can't really explain what I'm feeling... I'm pissed at Nans, at the legislative arm... At everyone holding a governmental post for not voicing out cos they are all products of education. The president has bleeped up big time... I swear down... Even if he did not go to school at least his children did and if not for education Zahra Buhari will not be working at PPPRA.... They watch their own house and leave we at the grassroot to the dogs. God save Nigeria
Ngige has been a controversial senator and now minister. He's known for creating problems for the government rather than idealizing solution. The man is good for nothing. Ngige should be banned from holding any government portfolio. He's not competent at all. Buhari is not educated but better than Ngige who's educated but does not know the value of education. Ngige claims to know all when he knows nothing. Our next protest will be for Ngige resignation

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by 9jatriot(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Hey, I guess you want an intelligent interaction and not the usual gba gbos of nairaland, that said I will try to go through each of them as best as I can. I do not claim to know all the answers though.
And don't you think that most faults in the educational system falls on the government?
Most of the faults falls on the university themselves. Successive government has made efforts to improve on the university system, now when I put 100k in a business and I see 10k profit, that is 10%, so I imagine that if I make it 200k, that should give me 20k at same 10% and so 1 million will give me 100k. The amount invested in our universities has not been commemorate with her results. You can argue that you need more equipment but the ones you have what have you done with them? The best equipment an organisation can have is the brains, what have all the collection of brains in the citadel achieved with what they have? I don't know if you watch football, if you do, then you can argue that you wish you have Mersi or Ronaldo in your club but since you do not have those great players, you can first made do with what you have.
What other way do you think the union have to press in there demands.
First of all, ASUU has to stop seeing themselves as a pressure group only useful for strikes. I will like to see ASUU as a solution giver rather than just making demands. If they have been creating solutions then they would have been talking from a position of strength, right now the only leverage they have is that students are at home, nothing else to offer. The best approach will be to liase with the private sector and create innovative solutions that can increase their internal IGR, I may be wrong but is there a law that prevents a university from owning a call centre for example? if that is not enoough and the want to still further press their demands if it is so urgent, then they can do mass resignation so that government can seat up, dem go bold?

Did you notice the speed with which they developed UTAS because it concerns them yet those same ASUU cannot teach their computer science graduate how to write codes for even basic computer instructions. I imagine that they even outsourced the development of UTAS because I personally do not believe ASUU has the brain to develop any app. (please don't be angry, I don see ASUU finish, have zero respect for them, mind you I get many lecturers as friends)

Doradorwa:
I saw a thread made by you yesterday where you were talking about the government not to pay ASUU for the time they have been at home... Hence a topic for discussion... What other way do you think the union have to press in there demands.... And don't you think that most faults in the educational system falls on the government?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by 9jatriot(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Don't mind them, they are making it look like IPPIS is only about ASUU whereas other agencies are already on it.
GoodGovernance:

Thinking through your anus.

So FG should abandon IPPIS because of ASUU?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by mechanics(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2020
ASUU are silent concerning the hardware.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Rhapsodia: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2020
JUSTICE FOR AFROSIX JAARA

https://www.nairaland.com/6261730/aksu-suspends-student-allegedly-abusing#96162146

Let's support this movement....and front page..
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by 9jatriot(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2020
They wan use HP laptop host am. lol... I think they imagine that such a sensitive data is to be hosted on public cloud services. How an employee can want to dictate what they should be paid with still de vex me.
If I was even FG, I would not have even looked at the so called UTAS at all, it would have been IPPIS or resign. Simple.
mechanics:
ASUU are silent concerning the hardware.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by duduade: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2020
edoairways:

Ngige at one time on an interview said one of his kid attends a public university, how true is this?

No be Ngige again

How old is he.. 68 years old o...

Politicians that can lie.. At 68, don't you think all his kids is suppose to have graduated and even if he has one child left still schooling Don't be surprised if the public university is atiku university

My 2cents
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2020
9jatriot:
Hey, I guess you want an intelligent interaction and not the usual gba gbos of nairaland, that said I will try to go through each of them as best as I can. I do not claim to know all the answers though.
Most of the faults falls on the university themselves. Successive government has made efforts to improve on the university system, now when I put 100k in a business and I see 10k profit, that is 10%, so I imagine that if I make it 200k, that should give me 20k at same 10% and so 1 million will give me 100k. The amount invested in our universities has not been commemorate with her results. You can argue that you need more equipment but the ones you have what have you done with them? The best equipment an organisation can have is the brains, what have all the collection of brains in the citadel achieved with what they have? I don't know if you watch football, if you do, then you can argue that you wish you have Mersi or Ronaldo in your club but since you do not have those great players, you can first made do with what you have.
First of all, ASUU has to stop seeing themselves as a pressure group only useful for strikes. I will like to see ASUU as a solution giver rather than just making demands. If they have been creating solutions then they would have been talking from a position of strength, right now the only leverage they have is that students are at home, nothing else to offer. The best approach will be to liase with the private sector and create innovative solutions that can increase their internal IGR, I may be wrong but is there a law that prevents a university from owning a call centre for example? if that is not enoough and the want to still further press their demands if it is so urgent, then they can do mass resignation so that government can seat up, dem go bold?

Did you notice the speed with which they developed UTAS because it concerns them yet those same ASUU cannot teach their computer science graduate how to write codes for even basic computer instructions. I imagine that they even outsourced the development of UTAS because I personally do not believe ASUU has the brain to develop any app. (please don't be angry, I don see ASUU finish, have zero respect for them, mind you I get many lecturers as friends)

Naturally I'm not a violent person so I don't like does gbas gbos smiley...Sir... Your argument are very fine and constructive. Your earlier thread had me wanting to argue with you about the stand of ASUU but I see your point now especially the one about mass resignation... You see... The percent of the people patriotic in this country is 5. But the government in recent time has not shown a lot of interest in the educational sector... We as Nigerians feel comfortable to study outside the shore of our country but foreigners don't come to our schools... I believe that the government has not been funding the university system enough.... Universities are for research.... Government don't fund research... Last year microsoft used 300 million dollars to fund Universities search in the USA... Who are we gonna blame for this... ASUU or government.... And mind you I can bet it with you that mass resignation only works for universities in foreign countries... Try it in Nigeria... The government won't even bulge when they know there are thousands of qualify people to fill the space... I believe that ASUU are being unpatriotic with this strike but the government are also not helping matters. Nigerian lecturers are intelligent but the government are not ultilizing that intelligence to develop Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by VicUkegbu(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria is really a very big joke... From the IPPIS to UTAS...
Can't the FG allocate funds for the UTAS hardware?!
Clueless leaders, look at how students are wasting their time at home.. and their children are all abroad
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by 9jatriot(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Government has its fault just like the rest of us, no doubt about that. However, government has paid attention to education in the same proportion they have paid attention to other sectors. It is not like they faced other sectors and totally neglected education. I don't know if you already know that each company has to pay an education tax of 1% from their profit. There is TETFUNDS, and many interventions in schools also, utilize that first then ask for more.
Last year microsoft used 300 million dollars to fund Universities search in the USA... Who are we gonna blame for this... ASUU or government
This goes to prove the point I was making, Microsoft you said not US government. Our universities should lean more towards the private sector more, those ones are begging for innovative solutions from anywhere. But the private sector does not think well of them and will not give them money. As a matter of fact, it is still mostly fg that gives ASUU money for research which they quickly use to buy new car, build blocks of flats, marry new wife and then copy one material online as their research result.
Nigerian lecturers are intelligent but the government are not ultilizing that intelligence to develop Nigeria
I don't want to keep sounding insultive, but they are not. Maybe intelligent enough to cram a topic but I do not think that counts for being intelligent. Foreigners cannot come to our schools first because of security reasons then most importantly the schools can go on prolong strike like this one, which foreigner will accept that? That said, Unilag still gets some foreigners though at least from nearby countries.

Nigerians are not patriotic is no longer news. So I am not even appealing to patriotisms at all.

You keep making reference to a thread I made, I can't remember saying ASUU should not be paid their due.
Doradorwa:
Naturally I'm not a violent person so I don't like does gbas gbos smiley...Sir... Your argument are very fine and constructive. Your earlier thread had me wanting to argue with you about the stand of ASUU but I see your point now especially the one about mass resignation... You see... The percent of the people patriotic in this country is 5. But the government in recent time has not shown a lot of interest in the educational sector... We as Nigerians feel comfortable to study outside the shore of our country but foreigners don't come to our schools... I believe that the government has not been funding the university system enough.... Universities are for research.... Government don't fund research... Last year microsoft used 300 million dollars to fund Universities search in the USA... Who are we gonna blame for this... ASUU or government.... And mind you I can bet it with you that mass resignation only works for universities in foreign countries... Try it in Nigeria... The government won't even bulge when they know there are thousands of qualify people to fill the space... I believe that ASUU are being unpatriotic with this strike but the government are also not helping matters. Nigerian lecturers are intelligent but the government are not ultilizing that intelligence to develop Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by sabidey: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin.... 6 to 8 weeks got me laughing out loud.... Like who does that.... This is a full show of mediocrity... It shows that the government
has grown lackadaisical toward educational matters.... 8months at home and still no solution in sight and some people are still blaming ASUU. This administration is bad.... We must Rise.. we must Protest... We must Fight... This concern all of us... We can't just continue behaving as if all is well... Like seriously.... I'm pissed and I'm pained....I can't really explain what I'm feeling... I'm pissed at Nans, at the legislative arm... At everyone holding a governmental post for not voicing out cos they are all products of education. The president has bleeped up big time... I swear down... Even if he did not go to school at least his children did and if not for education Zahra Buhari will not be working at PPPRA.... They watch their own house and leave we at the grassroot to the dogs. God save Nigeria
it is the system of governance in Nigeria that is bad. The constitution has sidelined the less privilege right from its institution. If you look at all the cases of ASUU strike in Nigeria, you'll realize its more of supremacy-like battle, careless autonomies to both parties and selfish interests. Yes, the present government has been very slow in attending to most of the critical issues: SARS for example. But has there been any government that coped with ASUU? if you ask me the most useless government in the case of education, I'll say 'the government that gave ASUU this autonomy.' Meanwhile, most of the lecturers are outlaws, rapists who doesn't deserve freedom of socialization. Who pay ASUU? FG. If your employer decides to change your payment platform in your workplace, can you dictate to him? This is a case where an employee is dictating terms to the employer.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by sirdick17: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
"even if he presents NEPA bill as certificate we will still vote for him" this is what you get when s country of over 100m votes in an illetrate cattle rearer as president.... No value for education

Use ur head for once.......did ASUU issue start with this government?
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2020
9jatriot:
Government has its fault just like the rest of us, no doubt about that. However, government has paid attention to education in the same proportion they have paid attention to other sectors. It is not like they faced other sectors and totally neglected education. I don't know if you already know that each company has to pay an education tax of 1% from their profit. There is TETFUNDS, and many interventions in schools also, utilize that first then ask for more.
This goes to prove the point I was making, Microsoft you said not US government. Our universities should lean more towards the private sector more, those ones are begging for innovative solutions from anywhere. But the private sector does not think well of them and will not give them money. As a matter of fact, it is still mostly fg that gives ASUU money for research which they quickly use to buy new car, build blocks of flats, marry new wife and then copy one material online as their research result.
I don't want to keep sounding insultive, but they are not. Maybe intelligent enough to cram a topic but I do not think that counts for being intelligent. Foreigners cannot come to our schools first because of security reasons then most importantly the schools can go on prolong strike like this one, which foreigner will accept that? That said, Unilag still gets some foreigners though at least from nearby countries.

Nigerians are not patriotic is no longer news. So I am not even appealing to patriotisms at all.

You keep making reference to a thread I made, I can't remember saying ASUU should not be paid their due.
smiley smiley... Thank you... I've been properly enlighten by you in some aspect about the struggle between govt and ASUU... Pls do have a good day
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2020
sabidey:
it is the system of governance in Nigeria that is bad. The constitution has sidelined the less privilege right from its institution. If you look at all the cases of ASUU strike in Nigeria, you'll realize its more of supremacy-like battle, careless autonomies to both parties and selfish interests. Yes, the present government has been very slow in attending to most of the critical issues: SARS for example. But has there been any government that coped with ASUU? if you ask me the most useless government in the case of education, I'll say 'the government that gave ASUU this autonomy.' Meanwhile, most of the lecturers are outlaws, rapists who doesn't deserve freedom of socialization. Who pay ASUU? FG. If your employer decides to change your payment platform in your workplace, can you dictate to him? [b]This is a case where an employee is dictating terms to the employer.
[/b]This case is clear because corruption is in every sector in Nigeria... ASUU is blackmailing the government but ASUU knows the government can do nothing to them because (ole le everybody)And I believe granting them autonomy to use industrial strike as a means to make their grievances known to the govt is not the problem but ASUU using it as a oppressive tool is the problem and the legislative arm has not in anyway review that law is also a problem and a case of lack of negligence on there own side... Because in every law there are limitations and loophole. Common... Every country goes on industrial strike once in a while... But it's the government response that matters. And I have not seen the government response so far on this matter so far...All Ive been reading is a manifestation that the people we elected and some that are appointed don't value the people at the grassroot. About there mode of payment... Well they are both playing a game of supremacy... The first person to check up is the winner.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by SirBunky85(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
"even if he presents NEPA bill as certificate we will still vote for him" this is what you get when s country of over 100m votes in an illetrate cattle rearer as president.... No value for education
silly submission
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by mechanics(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
9jatriot:
They wan use HP laptop host am. lol... I think they imagine that such a sensitive data is to be hosted on public cloud services. How an employee can want to dictate what they should be paid with still de vex me.
If I was even FG, I would not have even looked at the so called UTAS at all, it would have been IPPIS or resign. Simple.
lolz, it's well with ASUU, the best thing is for them to go with IPPIS, and other issues with the platform should be resolved amicably.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by KensonAbule(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
From the look of things, until the students protest nothing will change.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
These will give the students more time to learn on or two things
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by sabidey: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Doradorwa:
[/b]This case is clear because corruption is in every sector in Nigeria... ASUU is blackmailing the government but ASUU knows the government can do nothing to them because (ole le everybody)And I believe granting them autonomy to use industrial strike as a means to make their grievances known to the govt is not the problem but ASUU using it as a oppressive tool is the problem and the legislative arm has not in anyway review that law is also a problem and a case of lack of negligence on there own side... Because in every law there are limitations and loophole. Common... Every country goes on industrial strike once in a while... But it's the government response that matters. And I have not seen the government response so far on this matter so far...All Ive been reading is a manifestation that the people we elected and some that are appointed don't value the people at the grassroot. About there mode of payment... Well they are both playing a game of supremacy... The first person to check up is the winner.
Their inner motives against the IPPIS are:
A significant percent of the workforce in ASUU are still ghost workers.
A conspicuous number of them work for more than three universities when the unemployment rate is like cancer in the nation.

They are afraid because the platform will expose most of the illegalities going on. They claim to fight for the masses, but what are the actual consequence if they don't? Would they have fought if the said consequences favored them in there pockets? Of course they always claim of fee hikes if ASUU has not been preventing FG. Let's come to think of it, can they really stop FG from hiking the prices of tuitions in versities? What if FG liaise with ASUU to hike the tuition fee and share among themselves? Will they still be enthusiastic to do what they do now?
Am not defending the stupid FG; however I want you and everyone to know that ASUU is fighting for ASUU in the expense of students education. FG is a devil on this case, but ASUU is a more devil
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Chibueze90: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
sabidey:
A conspicuous number of them work for more than three universities when the unemployment rate is like cancer in the nation.

They are afraid because the platform will expose most of the illegalities going on. They claim to fight for the masses, but what are the actual consequence if they don't? Would they have fought if the said consequences favored them in there pockets? Of course they always claim of fee hikes if ASUU has not been preventing FG. Let's come to think of it, can they really stop FG from hiking the prices of tuitions in versities? What if FG liaise with ASUU to hike the tuition fee and share among themselves? Will they still be enthusiastic to do what they do now?
Am not defending the stupid FG; however I want you and everyone to know that ASUU is fighting for ASUU in the expense of students education. FG is a devil on this case, but ASUU is a more devil

If you don't know what to type, just keep quiet and learn from other people's comment..
It not a must for you to comment

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by sabidey: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Chibueze90 post=96178207]

If you don't know what to type, just keep quiet and learn from other people's comment..
It not a must for you to comment[/ I should've checked your name before quoting
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Ibegtodiffer: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
capitalzero:
Reasons why ASUU do not want Ippis.
Many lecturers especially senior ones are using falsified age. They do not want bvn to be linked with ippis. If ippis is implemented, many lecturers will voluntarily resign their appointments.

Some lecturers are working in more than 2 universities. Nuc allows lecturers to work full time in a university and part time in another university. With ippis linked bvn, lecturers earning multiple salaries can be tracked.

Excess workload allowance is illegal in most cases. There are rules governing excess workload for lecturers and non-teaching staff. It is not all lecturers that should benefit from it. If governments stop this allowance , most academic vacancies will be advertised.

Misleading post.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Ibegtodiffer: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
9jatriot:

Unfair assumptions. One-sided analysis.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Ibegtodiffer: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Doradorwa:

Unpatriotic? How?
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Ibegtodiffer: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
9jatriot:

Try harder.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Ibegtodiffer: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
sabidey:

Ignorance on free fall...Lol
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
sabidey:

Sir.... I agree with you. Your contribution is accurate... I'm also not supporting ASUU... like I said earlier the strike has become an oppressive tool hence they are becoming unpatriotic. My point though is that the government body has been unresponsive about this strike... It is clear that ASUU don't know when to stop but can't the government stop them... drag them to court... where are the legal body in Nigeria... what has the numerous SANS we have in Nigeria say about this.... ASUU is bad and corrupt But what about the government. Has government even tested the legality of UTAS in the court?. What does the constitution of Nigeria says about mode of payment for educationists.... All this the government should have done... but they are not doing it.... instead they are wasting tax payers money by having endless meetings with no positive results....

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:

Unpatriotic? How?
Patriotism is the love for Fatherland and an average Nigerians don't love Nigeria hence we act out of the love of ourself and leave the country that bind us all together to rot. If the both parties love us.... they would have shift grounds and call us back to school so as to build the future of Nigeria... And I can boldly say that Educationists are the future of any country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / UK Varsities To Layoff Workers, As Enrolment By Nigerians, Others Dwindle / Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.