Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO (4943 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by nairafamedotcom: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beautiful Nigerian actress, Temi Otedola, out of boredom has called on her love, Mr Eazi, to heat herself but how she has stored Mr Eazi’s name got netizens to react.

Temi Otedola in her Twitter post shared a private conversation between the two lovebirds. In the video she shared, her phone could be seen ringing with the name Tosin on it.

To the amusement of her numerous followers, Mr Eazi, appeared on the screen. Immediately after answering the call, Mr Eazi, inquired for her reason of calling and beautiful Temi Otedola in love replied that she was bored.

Mr Eazi, the handsome and talented artiste ’vibed’ his baby girl not to worry as he prepares to fly to London so they can podcast.

The interesting thing about the video call that has pushed netizens to react is that Temi Otedola has stored Mr Eazi’s name as Tosin. Her followers expected her to store contact with names like ”My lungs, my heartbeat, my sweetheart, etc” as many prefer to store their partner’s name.

Tosin is a short spelling of Mr Eazi’s full name Oluwatosin Ajibade.

Below are the video and reactions from her followers.
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/how-temi-otedola-has-stored-mr-eazis.html

Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I hope it doesn't end in tears. grin

Fame and love are two seldom things to be kept

3 Likes

Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by jagaban002(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I hope it doesn't end in tears. grin

Fame and love are two seldom things to be kept
She’s keeping it real with this guy not like that her sister wey get big Brest wey Dey fly from one man to another

6 Likes

Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
jagaban002:

She’s keeping it real with this guy not like that her sister wey get big Brest wey Dey fly from one man to another
It should be please, infaçt off the net. For best reasons.. Her sis, from Shaggi to Anthony Joshua only her.

7 Likes

Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by punisha: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wow what a news.

By neighbor who has never bathed naked did so for the first time after I showed him this news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by WrittyWritter(f): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
So..his is name not Tosin ...not everyone is into d saving names with nicknames and adding emojis like some people e.g me do smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chai women ehn grin
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by duduade: 5:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Eazi is smart, calm and cool

In as much as he and Temi are waxing stronger, his eyes are on the rewards on the long run

Bro keep it up

As for DJ cuppy may God provide for her a real man Amen

1 Like

Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by lkillbrokehoes: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2020
jagaban002:

I swear! dat cuppy nah olosho on her own
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by Gadafii: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2020
i am sure he saved hers as TEMI, nothing else

but all these broke people in love will save their lovers names as heartbeat, sunshine, the energy that keep me, the oxygen i breath, ride or die. qomh,komh, sweet cherry, etc etc grin grin

slawomir damn niggah i go like send you pm, reply to this if you can sir cool
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by falcon01: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2020
did I see the Handsome and Talented artist??grin
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by femi4: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2020
WrittyWritter:
So..his is name not Tosin ...not everyone is into d saving names with nicknames and adding emojis like some people e.g me do smiley
you're not romantic
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by Frankiecrenshaw: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2020
WrittyWritter:
adding emoji is stupid as fuckkk. Nick names are cool
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by WrittyWritter(f): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2020
femi4:
you're not romantic

When I said 'e.g me'..I meant dat I'm part of d people dat use nicknames and emojis to save people names
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by femi4: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2020
WrittyWritter:

When I said 'e.g me'..I meant dat I'm part of d people dat use nicknames and emojis to save people names
oh, sorry for the misconception
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by Davash222(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2020
femi4:
oh, sorry for the misconception
She’s still not romantic, I know her very well.
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by rattlesnake(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Useless relationship
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hoo,no forget na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by wingmanIII: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Handsome
Re: How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO by Richykaycee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
That a very simple stuff,keep it simple, even me her name remain Chiamaka

(1) (Reply)

Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere / Fans Are Mocking Beyonce's Skin In Bik*ni Pictures (see Photos) / Doris Simon Secretly Remarries In America, See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.