Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. (1287 Views)

Python Assignment / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming / I Have A Very Import Question On Python Syntax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by zeefa: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Hello is anyone out there who is good with python programming and has a laptop and stable internet connection please kindly contact me.
I have several works( assignments) from mostly students here in the U.S.

Drop your numbers I'll contact you via whatsapp .

We are not here for jokes please, if you are up to the task and you are sure of killing it, then drop your number.

regards

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:14am On Nov 18, 2020
zeefa:
Hello is anyone out there who is good with python programming and has a laptop and stable internet connection please kindly contact me.

We are not here for jokes please, if you are up to the task and you are sure of killing it, then drop your number.

regards

I have knowledge of JavaScript and ready to take the challenge.

You can reach me on telegram with username "@Ayo_Spark" or mail "Ayobamiolugboyega@gmail.com" as I'm currently not available on WhatsApp.

Let me know on here when you reach out. Thank you.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by ibromodzi: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2020
zeefa:

regards
Pythonista here
Telegram handle is @ibromodzi
Not that active on WhatsApp.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by TOMTOM15(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2020
zeefa:

regards
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by simplesol: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2020
zeefa:

regards
Call now: 08.0>3.3>0>50>5>7>7
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by Samcity39: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2020
zeefa:

regards
090-772-09-533 whatsapp
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by donchyky: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by castein(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
my phone no:09013470191
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by Christine101(f): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello I am not so good with python, but I don't mind working on projects even without the pay.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by Christine101(f): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
zeefa:

regards

Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by zeefa: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have several numbers but I need to know who can take up the task and give me the stuff I need cos dollars is involve.
You will help to solve assignments and keep to time with a better grade

I need the solution of the below python program to start up with: email address: (haveez567@gmail.com)
I will look out for the best 2 that can take up the challenge and help.

Post a Python program that accepts at least two values as input, performs some computation and displays at least one value as the result. The computation must involve calling one of the predefined functions in the math library. Include comments in your program that describe what the program does. Also post a screen shot of executing your program on at least one test case.

Your program should include the pseudocode used for your design in the comments. Document the values you chose for the prices per square foot of the three grades of carpet in your comments as well.

You are to submit your Python program as a text file (.txt) file. In addition, you are also to submit a test plan in a Word document or a .pdffile. 15% of your grade will be based on whether the comments in your program include the pseudocode and define the values of your constants, 70% on whether your program executes correctly on all test cases and 15% on the completeness of your test report.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by zeefa: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Christine101:
Hello I am not so good with python, but I don't mind working on projects even without the pay.

Which project? if you have a laptop and you can solve algebra for higher learning classes... then you should be able to help and earn as well
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by ERCROSS(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
zeefa:
Hi Guys,

I have several numbers but I need to know who can take up the task and give me the stuff I need cos dollars is involve.

I need the solution of the below python program to start up with: email address: (haveez567@gmail.com)

Post a Python program that accepts at least two values as input, performs some computation and displays at least one value as the result. The computation must involve calling one of the predefined functions in the math library. Include comments in your program that describe what the program does. Also post a screen shot of executing your program on at least one test case.

Your program should include the pseudocode used for your design in the comments. Document the values you chose for the prices per square foot of the three grades of carpet in your comments as well.

You are to submit your Python program as a text file (.txt) file. In addition, you are also to submit a test plan in a Word document or a .pdffile. 15% of your grade will be based on whether the comments in your program include the pseudocode and define the values of your constants, 70% on whether your program executes correctly on all test cases and 15% on the completeness of your test report.

Should you have a need for a Java programmer, please, holla me at 07065872509
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by Codewizard: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please contact me through email: olakunle828@gmail.com
Call me on: Zero9zero12seventy6405.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by zando64: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Chat me on 08034609308
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by Pearlk: 2:48am On Nov 20, 2020
zeefa:

regards

Gontact me on 07038893413. I am up to the task and readily available.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by Semtu(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2020
zeefa:

regards

Contact me on whatsapp via my signature, I'm an advanced python user.
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by valzey(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by SleepDoctor: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
080627062thirtyseven

I am very well skilled with python programming
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by olukunle50: 5:14am On Nov 23, 2020
you can contact me on Whatsapp, 0816188twoFourFive4 or call this number, 08118320twoFive6, i will send my github account to your email, you will see all the codes have written so far in python, from beginners level to advance level...
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by cutiedave(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
zeefa:
Hi Guys,

check your mail
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by Badilstical(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
zeefa:

regards
+9718143404
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by 1saed: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2020

Matthew
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by phililp(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
090-206-95592
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by obinrinrere: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
@zeefa
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by farzadmn2: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Telegram & whatsapp: +989184341407
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by akinwun(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2021
+2347030790078
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by ovanda(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am good with java. Please, contact me through WhatsApp number
08035442507 or Email address onyejekwev@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by shuwaboy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Am good with c#,python and JavaScript
WhatsApp details :07038129683
Email:abdulraman.mohammed@outlook.com
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by omoalayo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
I can help with some python projects especially in the area of data science and ML

0 ,8,1’ 2’ 9’ 0.7.0’4’6,3
Re: Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. by kensmoney(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
zeefa:

regards

070-38 -0347- 61

(1) (Reply)

Dbase Iv Programming / How Much Windows Programming Is Needed 4 Game Programming / Ms Access User Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.