Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins (50672 Views)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
NOwazobia:
And that is why i mentioned you. If it weren't you who said that i wouldn't have mentioned you. It will also make sense if you tell us the position your mother and sisters occupy in all women are home breakers.
I don't have sisters. And they don't make the type of my mother again. She's different.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Studio247: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Happy birthday

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealEzee:
yimu, na only that u know?
Dey have use pant to cook for u. Ur eyes go soon clear
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Olarewaju89:

That's exactly what you are.

Simp
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by animides(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
YelloweWest:
Jude ruined this family.

You lie not!!

The guy is just senseless and greedy!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by JustforMen: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
These na mumu twins walai!
Better twins they even swap pussy self because of unity.
These ones scatter because of pussy wahala. Wetin them two for gather share!
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Charx122: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Wife wey get sense...

No let them keep quarrelling since don't have sense to reconcile...I believe is greed that divided them.. Anyways something terrible usually brings kind of beef to. End
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Olarewaju89: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by King44(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
That their elder brother ehn no be elder brother na pangolo

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by NOwazobia: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

I don't have sisters. And they don't make the type of my mother again. She's different.
And you think your mother is the only woman who is different in this wide globe? I am not against your point but the generalisation as many of us have been opportuned to stay with other mothers/wives in a full house but the testimony is not a bit bitter, let alone bitter as yours.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Coldie(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
YelloweWest:
Jude ruined this family.
How

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Coldie(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
fabsyl:
ekwuensu woman. Onye ofe mmanu. no outsider wl cause trouble in ur family I decree it in Mohammeds name sorry mohd name can't make every kneels to bend or tongues to confess except by sword sha
U dae talk anyhow o
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by nzeobi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
abbeynism:

Not always true. What if majority have been fed with lies? What if they are ignorant?

How possible is it that the majority can be feed with lies for that long. Defend who you want but remember it could the minority that is lieing to themselves

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by RealEzee(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

Dey have use pant to cook for u. Ur eyes go soon clear
go and give ur mummy her phone Ja re
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
NOwazobia:
And you think your mother is the only woman who is different in this wide globe? I am not against your point but the generalisation as many of us have been opportuned to stay with other mothers/wives in a full house but the testimony is not a bit bitter, let alone bitter as yours.
Women of nowadays are not to be taken seriously. I've said what I said. They don't make olden days women again
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Coldie(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
King44:
That their elder brother ehn no be elder brother na pangolo
The problem them get na cause of their elder brother.

Peter said he doesn't want the else brother to manage them again, Paul said but its his elder brother that brought them where they are.

Peter told Paul that either Jude goes or he goes, Paul let him do his wish and he left.

Oya sing the song u said u want to sing the guy enter ghost mode

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Soulsymbol99: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
their wives don scatter them. fear women

Ur very correct smiley bt I feel publicity stunt don dey involved undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Grandmeister(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
vickydevoka:

Nobody break home pass Igbo women especially those one from imo state
I find it ridiculous that people will say “it’s because she’s Yoruba”...if a woman wan cause kata kata for family she go do am..from Igbo land to Yoruba land and abroad women are the same..Sarah told Abraham to sleep with her handmaiden haggai to bear him a son, but immediately Sarah got her own dem drive haggai comot the land. Women are naturally in competition with themselves...that being said, I think and believe the blame goes (atleast 90%) to the okoye brothers...they couldn’t put their house in order.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Arnoldo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jaynom:
Abi . The funny thing about this beef is that P'squared Literally live next to each other. It's a small wall that separates their houses if pesin sneeze for Paul house, Peter go hear am for him house. One of Dem suppose move go Jos grin

They are in the same estate not next door.. Its Jude that lives next door to Paul.. They even have a linking backdoor

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Shizzyguy: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
So you are simply projecting a bad experience you had with your Cousin's wife on another woman without knowing what really transpired. Your bitter heart no make you think straight again. Imagine saying "women (wives) are not to be treated with much respect. Disrespect to your cousin's wife is disrespect to your cousin. Your cousin and his wife are one and you obviously never respected that and the lady put you in your place. Entitled human being.

anastasius:
Home breaker. She broke the bond between them.
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women(wives) are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head and turn family against eachother.
Treat them with iron hands.
Home breakers.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Arnoldo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
R0kstarr8:
As if her husband never consult her b4 he broke up from the group.. woman can be so deceptive.. she just come here saying what she wants people to hear... I don't really blame anyone, when they were hustling to get to limelight they never fall apart see now....
At cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

You guys just talk anyhow.. The husband asked Paul to pick between him and the manager Jude and Paul picked Jude and nigga left depressed and it was Samuel eto that had to invite him to Russia for some months to ease the tension and depression.. You think its easy for a manager to have absolute control over you?
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Amhappy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
I laughed seeing what people are saying about Peter's wife. Lola is not their problem,their over bloated ego is.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Spiritz: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Love is thicker than blood I agree with lucky dube
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by toprealman: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Wife wey get sense...
Lol.....I don't like loud people. I won't be surprised if the other guy's number is not even in her contact list!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Arnoldo:

You guys just talk anyhow.. The husband asked Paul to pick between him and the manager Jude and Paul picked Jude and nigga left depressed and it was Samuel eto that had to invite him to Russia for some months to ease the tension and depression.. You think its easy for a manager to have absolute control over you?
Even what u said don't make sense
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by slowice(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nice but Peter is always throwing subtle jab at Paul and others... He should desist from doing that

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by makinson2865: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Boring... Just safe ur husband dying career and allow him beg his brothers, paul get the voice , ur husband is just a mere dancer in p square

Sir, your opinion don't count here and it is just a mere assumption unless you're the wall gecko of their various houses.
Gone are the days when we equivalent /substitute talent with nice voice but today, our eyes have opened wide to understand the difference. we know music is not revolving around voice alone but a well arranged beat and your ability to sync tone to match up with beat. Davido, rekado banks, peruzi, teni and many more don't have nice voice but they dish out nice music.

The duo are musically good and I respect them alot

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by toscolee(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr..
I dey shame for their two
Two blood niggarrrrs dey form separation and enimity

Am beginning to feel they were never real niggarrrrs right from on onset...
Because real niggarrrrs reconcile easily...they reconcile anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Probably they don't smoke together and drink beer together
If not they would have been able to come back easily because the uniting spirit that comes along side smoking weed together is second to non

My family get almost ten set of twins, all the twins dey behave like winch.
Na like so dem dey behave o.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Shizzyguy:
So you are simply projecting a bad experience you had with your Cousin's wife on another woman without knowing what really transpired. Your bitter heart no make you think straight again. Imagine saying "women (wives) are not to be treated with much respect. Disrespect to your cousin's wife is disrespect to your cousin. Your cousin and his wife are one and you obviously never respected that and the lady put you in your place. Entitled human being.

Are you done simping
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Theboss100(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr..
I dey shame for their two
Two blood niggarrrrs dey form separation and enimity

Am beginning to feel they were never real niggarrrrs right from on onset...
Because real niggarrrrs reconcile easily...they reconcile anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Probably they don't smoke together and drink beer together
If not they would have been able to come back easily because the uniting spirit that comes along side smoking weed together is second to non

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by NofiuFade(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
This two guys just Wan finally killed their career with their nonsense rofo rofo fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks. / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In June 2020 / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.