Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! (43437 Views)

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by authority2006(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
You know those movies that will keep you watching for the fight scenes, stunts and energy! grin

Is There An Action Movie That Registers A Special Place In Your Heart?!

Feel free to drop the title, someone might be getting a movie recommendation here.

Undisputed and Mad Max: Fury Road are dope.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Kay25(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
tournament
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Jeon(f): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
the battleship island.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Daskwer: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2021
I like to watch superhero movies for the sake of action. I don't know how much action they are, but there are quite a few fight scenes. But, I like that despite these fights, there is a massive and deep story. And not just one character. There are literally all with their own deep stories. And it all started with Iron Man. I love watching this movie https://watchseries.ga/movies, and it gives me more confidence and a good mood for a few days. There is a powerful energy in such films. And it comes from literally everything. I think it's great. So many of my friends started to watch superhero movies cause of me.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Samdaresd(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
shoot 'em up.

And, there is this Indian movie, Darayavia(not sure if this is the right name). I can't remember.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:23am On Jun 11, 2021
Olympus has fallen

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by YemiOpe13(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
No Remorse . It's a very nice movie.

1 Like

Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by malcom1X: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Me I love watching old school movies.

Lady dragon by Cynthia Rothrock
Dirty Harry.
Drunken master 2.

One of the best action movies

Honourable mentions.

All JAMES BOND MOVIES. by Sean Connery.

Name any other action movies that na are better than these three.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Thought I was weird to take interest in some old movies. Drunken master was epic!

malcom1X:
Me I love watching old school movies.

Lady dragon by Cynthia Rothrock
Dirty Harry.
Drunken master 2.

One of the best action movies

Honourable mentions.

All JAMES BOND MOVIES. by Sean Connery.

Name any other action movies that na are better than these three.
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Frican: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Don't miss actions, download videos from all social media. Share too. Easy! Use our Czit App

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikamintech.czit
Re: What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.