Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Feel So Depressed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Depressed (572 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Depressed by Auxtan(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
At the age 24 I can't boast of having a paltry 200k in my account while the dream was to attain a millionaire status before this age. I can't even boast of having properties worth up to 50k. Still living with my parents and doing all sort of unproductive hardwork.
This world so depressing right now!
Re: I Feel So Depressed by Mineisgrace(f): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
24 ? You are still veeeeeeery young. All is well

6 Likes

Re: I Feel So Depressed by woleabayo(f): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
bros be courageous dont be discourage just keep praying and hustle the lord will send and connect you with your destiny helper very soon

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depressed by Emmanueltrin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Truth be told nigga leav e your comfort zone , you won't even know when you will get developed

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depressed by Emmanueltrin(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
pride actually brings depression though , just be humble get a work anyhow anywhere , as your hustling hope and bliv in God ,save like hell, avoid much friends or materialistic friends , comot your hand from unnecessary bigboy , in the street try and double your hustle ,if you can do 90% of dis village people sef won't see your back

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depressed by Emmanueltrin(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
again pray for grace , and stop looking at your achievement now rather get industrious

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depressed by mariahAngel(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Auxtan:
At the age 24 I can't boast of having a paltry 200k in my account while the dream was to attain a millionaire status before this age. I can't even boast of having properties worth up to 50k. Still living with my parents and doing all sort of unproductive hardwork.

Be anxious/desperate for nothing. It leads to depression.
Free your mind.
Live life with ease.
Make the most of each day, one day at a time.
Develop and establish your passion, that is where your success lies.
Re: I Feel So Depressed by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Auxtan:

Bro, we are both age mate and infact in the same situation.

I can't even boast of 1k not to talk of having up-to 50k as you mentioned. I still live with my parents and still share the same room with my Lil bro.

But am not depressed and desperate like you.

You need to take things easy and make the best out of every moment. Don't stress yourself too much or compare yourself with others that own different stuffs out there. You are good too bro.

Life is not all about I have this, I have that.

If you can learn a skill do. Find what you're passionate about. Read. Write. Make friends. Volunteer. Exercise. Pray. Believe and be optimistic.

Everything is gonna be fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Depressed by Tony142: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Auxtan:

Welcome to reality
Re: I Feel So Depressed by annayawchee: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uhmmmmm..... Same age but don't just get your self worked up for nothing....

Learn a skill.

Work, go out and just be happy....

As long as you keep working, your payday will come

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depressed by Janosky: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Auxtan:

You are not alone.
From where will your help come? Psalm 121.
There is a silver lining, you can overcome..
But believe you can. Build your self esteem. (Pls consult. info in the screenshot).

Build faith in your Creator, Numbers 23:19 & Matthew 7:7-8. Mathew 6:25-33.

Use Isaiah 44:22-26 & 1 Chronicles 4:10, Exodus 33:19 as your prayer points.

You must smile again and glorify your Creator.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depressed by Auxtan(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Emmanueltrin:
again pray for grace , and stop looking at your achievement now rather get industrious
Thanks so much Emma
Re: I Feel So Depressed by Auxtan(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2020
woleabayo:
bros be courageous dont be discourage just keep praying and hustle the lord will send and connect you with your destiny helper very soon
Amen. Thank you bro
Re: I Feel So Depressed by Auxtan(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:

Bro, we are both age mate and infact in the same situation.

I can't even boast of 1k not to talk of having up-to 50k as you mentioned. I still live with my parents and still share the same room with my Lil bro.

But am not depressed and desperate like you.

You need to take things easy and make the best out of every moment. Don't stress yourself too much or compare yourself with others that own different stuffs out there. You are good too bro.

Life is not all about I have this, I have that.

If you can learn a skill do. Find what you're passionate about. Read. Write. Make friends. Volunteer. Exercise. Pray. Believe and be optimistic.

Everything is gonna be fine.
Will work on all you told me. Thank you and God bless you bro
Re: I Feel So Depressed by Auxtan(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Janosky:

You are not alone.
From where will your help come? Psalm 121.
There is a silver lining, you can overcome..
But believe you can. Build your self esteem. (Pls consult. info in the screenshot).

Build faith in your Creator, Numbers 23:19 & Matthew 7:7-8. Mathew 6:25-33.

Use Isaiah 44:22-26 & 1 Chronicles 4:10, Exodus 33:19 as your prayer points.

You must smile again and glorify your Creator.
Shalom
Amen! Thank you pastor
Re: I Feel So Depressed by Auxtan(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
annayawchee:
Uhmmmmm..... Same age but don't just get your self worked up for nothing....

Learn a skill.

Work, go out and just be happy....

As long as you keep working, your payday will come
Keeping my hopes up. Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Joyce Carol Vincent / Native Doctor Asked Two Boys To Sleep Inside Casket For Money, See What Happened / Nigerian Man In London Gets Evicted From His Home As Ordered By His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.