Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians (3748 Views)

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) / Why Are Nigerians Being Accused Of Crimes Going On In Abroad (u.s.a.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Cyborg2011: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
RECAP AND SUMMARY RANDOMLY THIS YEAR (2011) ALONE ,

Nigerians don't have good reputation but all are treated alike

TNN, Jan 25, 2011, 06.14am IST
Q. You talk about the problem of identity in your books, The Purple Hibiscus and Half of a Yellow Sun, as dehumanised and meaning nothing more than a passport or visa.

A. Nigerians don't have a good reputation. We do email frauds and are drug dealers. Many Nigerians are guilty of this but what is problematic is that all Nigerians are treated alike. When you produce a Nigerian passport, the looks you get tags you as one of them'. It dehumanises and humiliates us. The moment they see you, you are already defending yourself for a crime you never committed. You are guilty of something because of the nationality.

TIMES OF INDIA,

Nigerian Igboman hits cop in face, seven in jail

A Subburaj, TNN, Feb 26, 2011, 06.42am IST

COIMBATORE: A Nigerian national punched a police sub-inspector in Tirupur on Friday.

The 53-year-old special branch sub-inspector, S Chandran, is now undergoing treatment at a private hospital.

Ifanyichikelo, 37, and six others were picked up from the Kadar Pettai retail market on Friday as they did not have valid passports or visas with them. Inferior quality knitwear is sold at Kadar Pettai and many Nigerians buy and export it to African countries.

- TIMES OF INDIA.

Nigerian Igboman held with drugs worth Rs1.1 L

TNN, Feb 11, 2011, 03.09am IST
PANAJI: The Calangute police on Thursday arrested a 28-year-old Nigerian national on charges of possessing drugs worth Rs 1.10 lakh.

According to police, the Nigerian Ugochukwu R Nwokeka was arrested near the Saligao church by a team led by PSI Gaurish Parab. Police found 11 gm of cocaine worth Rs 1.10 lakh on his person. A case has been registered under Section 21 (b) of the NDPS Act.

TIMES OF INDIA.

Two including Nigerian Igboman held for job fraud

TNN, Feb 16, 2011, 05.31am IST
GURGAON: A Nigerian national and a girl from the North-east were arrested by the cyber crime branch of Gurgaon police on Tuesday morning in the Maruti Suzuki job racket. Teddy Malone Ogboru and Pooja Rai were produced before the district court, which sent Teddy to a one-day police remand and Pooja to a 15-day judicial custody.

The 32-year-old Nigerian national, Teddy, is allegedly involved in the gang running the job racket. The police claimed that a few North-eastern girls are also members of the gang. The police said that at least 40 people have fallen prey to this fraud.

Drugs worth Rs 3.73L seized from Nigerian Igbo man
TNN, Mar 16, 2011, 07.40am IST
PANAJI: The anti narcotic cell (ANC) of the Goa police on Monday night arrested a Nigerian national with drugs worth Rs 3.73 lakh at Arambol in Pernem taluka.

The accused, Chukwuebuka Gibson Igbokwe, was staying at Candolim but went to Khalsavaddo in Arambol with the drugs and a digital weighing scale to sell the narcotics.

Now, Nigerian Igbomen email fraudsters ‘rope in’ supercop Kiran Bedi
Bella Jaisinghani, TNN, Mar 13, 2011, 12.38am IST
Tags:
united nations|Kiran Bedi
MUMBAI: Identity of the country's most famous crime-buster has been stolen to perpetuate the Nigerian fraud. Supercop Kiran Bedi has been impersonated in an email doing rounds. In a novel method of extortion, the impostor warns she is fighting the scam on behalf of the United Nations. Anybody whose money is stuck with the conmen should pay none but her to secure a bounty of $ 5 million.

Nigerian Igboman caught with 5.3gm of charas
TNN, Mar 11, 2011, 02.19am IST
PANAJI: A 27-year-old Nigerian, Henry Akabike, was caught by the anti-narcotics cops with 5.3 grams of charas in Anjuna on Thursday.

Akabike, who resides in Candolim, was arrested with the drugs that cost 37,100 in the open market. As his passport could not be traced, the ANC has written to the Foreigner's Registration Office ( FRO) regarding details about the accused.

TO BE CONTINUED,
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by AljUche: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2011
chaiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked india shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by slimghost(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Poster, i pity ur life. ndo
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Dede1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
@OP

Your lamentation is very dull. You need to huge an electrical pole or jump the cliff. It is on record that you, your idiotic forbearers, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts and relatives fought a war of attrition to keep Igbo in Nigerian fold. I shall advice you to place cause on everybody that fought to keep Ndigbo in the union called Nigeria. You should agree with me that the unwarranted nightmare brought onto you buy the alleged actions of Ndigbo in faraway India would have been a distance source of jest if the Ndigbo were allowed to secede from Nigeria in 1967.

I say gather your clueless behind for additional incidents from India because you have not seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Afanna1: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
Lol
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Cyborg2011: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
More coming from India and China too,

Keep on wondering some blo.ody people here brandishing other tribes and calling them names while their brothers are caught daily committing high crimes globally, better stop the hate and face the facts on the ground, lots of people will never bring a good name to Nigeria, because of just "few" I can't labelled igbo men as bad, its very sad to see Nairalander's igbo calling peoples names especially Northerners or Muslims, its pity and sad when you really know what these "few igbos" bad-eggs doing outside.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by buzugee(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2011
ndigboooooooo kwenuuuuuuuuuuu yaaaaaaaaa tongue
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Cyborg2011: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
slimghost:

@Poster, i pity your life. ndo

Sam here brother, I pity the life of your BROTHERS in Indian & China Prisons.

Better setup a heavy igbo community to look at this "Global" issue, instead of attacking the poster who is only bringing the "IGBO TSUNAMI" to your notice.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by bashr4: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
idiot better stop ruining our image in rhode island before complaining about igbo men. i wonder wetin carry u go there

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-392533.0.html
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by victorazy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
Dede1:

@OP

Your lamentation is very dull. You need to huge an electrical pole or jump the cliff. It is on record that you, your idiotic forbearers, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts and relatives fought a war of attrition to keep Igbo in Nigerian fold. I shall advice you to place cause on everybody that fought to keep Ndigbo in the union called Nigeria. You should agree with me that the unwarranted nightmare brought onto you buy the alleged actions of Ndigbo in faraway India would have been a distance source of jest if the Ndigbo were allowed to secede from Nigeria in 1967.

I say gather your clueless behind for additional incidents from India because you have not seen anything yet.

NO., HE NEED TO HUG TRANSFORMER
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
hmmm
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by EzeUche2(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
Seems to be all non-violent crimes except for the one individual who hit the officer in the face.

All I can say that even though these crimes are bad, it is nothing compared to killing someone for no reason, which can be found amongst other groups in Nigeria.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Cyborg2011: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
Continuation as promised, lipsrsealed

Lets begin with this month March, and look at far back January,

Nigerian, NE woman held for running lottery scam
TNN, Mar 3, 2011, 11.36pm IST
NEW DELHI: With the arrest of a Nigerian national and his Indian woman accomplice, the crime branch of Delhi Police claimed to have busted a gang involved in an e-mail lottery scam. Obaseki Prince (32), a Nigerian national, and Boni Sushila James (26) from Manipur, were arrested from outside IGI airport on February 24 following a probe into a complaint filed by one Rakesh (21). Rakesh claimed he was cheated of Rs 90,000. The accused told him that he had won a 7.5 lakh pound lottery.

Their victims belonged to various parts of India and were mostly well-to-do people. "Prince came to India in March 2008. Some of his Nigerian friends were already into lottery fraud and helped him start his own operations. He met Boni through some friends and together they started cheating people," Ashok Chand, DCP (crime).

From January Cases

Drugs worth Rs 31 lakh seized at Assagao from Nigerian Igboman
TNN, Jan 29, 2011, 01.31am IST

PANAJI: In a major haul of drugs, the anti-narcotics cell (ANC) arrested a Nigerian and his 'wife' in Assagao after charas, heroin and LSD, all worth 31 lakh, were found in their possession.

Acting on a tip off, the ANC team led by PSI Tushar Lotlikar intercepted Felix Ohimain, 44, and his woman friend Lalian Sangi, 47, from Mizoram, while they were going on a motorcycle at Badem, Assagao Thursday night. The two were staying in a house at Zoriwaddo, near St Anthony's hospital, Chapora-Anjuna, on rental basis.

Two Africans held for cheating
TNN, Jan 23, 2011, 08.01am IST
Cyber crime wing sleuths of the central crime branch arrested a South African and a Nigerian on Friday on charges of cheating a builder.

The police picked up Edward Prince Shande (37) of South Africa and Alphonse Oleabhiel (30) of Nigeria following a complaint from Narasimhan (57) of Kottivakkam.

Nigerian Igboman again held with heroin worth Rs 3L
PTI, Jan 12, 2011, 07.17am IST
A Nigerian national was arrested in north Delhi on charges of drug peddling and 52 grams of heroin worth Rs 3 lakh was seized from his possession, police said on Tuesday.

Nwadike Ugo Ben was apprehended from Gandhi Vihar on December eight by a team of crime branch officials, a senior police official said. Ben came to Delhi 17 years ago on a one-year visa and has been illegally staying in the country since then. Efforts are on to nab his associates, said police.

Nigerian Igboman arrested with drugs worth Rs 3L
TNN, Jan 28, 2011, 07.11am IST
PANAJI: A Nigerian national, Ekomemeye Lucky, was arrested by Anjuna police on Thursday evening with 50 gm of NDMA and 10 gm of cocaine, together worth ` three lakh at Anjuna.

Anjuna police received information about violation of the Narcotics And Psychotropic Substances Act (NDPS) by Lucky, aged 35, and followed him between 5.05pm and 7.30pm up to Onache Bhat in Anjuna where he was stopped by the police and searched.

TIMES OF INDIA,

On February, 2011

Jeevitha's producer brother held with cocaine
TNN, Feb 12, 2011, 04.58am IST
HYDERABAD: Despite several crackdowns, Tollywood continues to be high on cocaine, a fact that was reinforced with the arrest of Murali Srinivas, producer and brother of actress Jeevitha, two of his friends, and a Nigerian peddler from the Jubilee Hills area on Friday evening.

Cocaine weighing 305 grams, valued at Rs 12.2 lakh, was seized from the accused. Those arrested along with Murali Srinivas were Bhanu Chander alias Nash, Paritala Rambabu and Nigerian peddler Daniel Fernandez. Murali Srinivas has produced films like 'Seshu,' and 'Magaadu'. Nash, the son of a retired Indian forest service officer, was a DJ in various pubs in the city and Goa before taking to the drug trade full-time, the cops said. Daniel has a valid visa till July 12 this year and operates from Goa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcoming sensible response from good Nigerian igbomen who think its high time for Ngbo to stop this in diaspora, instead of sitting in front of laptop looking and talking on other tribe, meanwhile, I will keep on trying to bring to your notice this heinous acts.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by cyborgban: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
I was severally banned in cost of reporting, via with me friends more to come.
EzeUche_:

Seems to be all non-violent crimes except for the one individual who hit the officer in the face.

All I can say that even though these crimes are bad, it is nothing compared to killing someone for no reason, which can be found amongst other groups in Nigeria.

When someone killed in the name of religion or targetting either police along or the civilian is very bad of course, (I will NEVER support that) and of course I will completely condemned killing of innocent people with bombs eg crowd of peaceful citizens especially on notables dates or boldly and frankling saying you will bomb this you will bomb that, its very sad.

Please make a better comparison unlike the one above, it doesn't make sense to me at all, killing is always killing whether supported by government or not.

Crime is always crime and please don't attempt to give it a different meaning, these people need to stop this and they have to stop it now !
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
cyborg_ban:

I was severally banned in cost of reporting, via with me friends more to come.
When someone killed in the name of religion or targetting either police along or the civilian is very bad of course, (I will NEVER support that)  and of course I will completely condemned killing of innocent people with bombs eg crowd of peaceful citizens especially on notables dates or boldly and frankling saying you will bomb this you will bomb that, its very sad.

Please make a better comparison unlike the one above, it doesn't make sense to me at all, killing is always killing whether supported by government or not.

Crime is always crime and please don't attempt to give it a different meaning, these people need to stop this and they have to stop it now !

your a dummy ,which other crime is worse than killing innocent people for no reason , especially babies and pregnant women ?
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by cyborgban: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
These posts means nothing but effort in trying to call on sensible and responsible igbo community to look at this trends and address it, how important it is to make serious meetings, workshops and seminars addressing this issues and find a possibly solutions for the benefit of Igbo community, one Nigeria and the world at large.

I know there lots of good-will Igbos out there, show your self.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
cyborg_ban:

These posts means nothing but effort in trying to call on sensible and responsible igbo community to look at this trends and address it, how important it is to make serious meetings, workshops and seminars addressing this issues and find a possibly solutions for the benefit of Igbo community, one Nigeria and the world at large.

get a job ok
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
cyborg_ban:

You don't make any sense, you have being posting ant-Igbo threads, so don't try to sound smart.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by AljUche: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
bashr4:

better stop ruining our image in rhode island before complaining about igbo men. i wonder wetin carry u go there

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-392533.0.html
grin grin grin grin grin

i am sure you thought he is yoruba just as you thought i am yoruba

well the op is a northerner for you information

and i dare you to bring out any bad thing northerners have done abroad
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by cyborgban: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2011
cyborg_ban:

I know there lots of good-will Igbos out there, show your self. where are you??
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by cyborgban: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
I dare you to make a sensible respond on how tackle the situation, instead of attacking the poster as usual.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by justwise(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
cyborg_ban:

I dare you to make a sensible respond on how tackle the situation, instead of attacking the poster as usual.

So u are from bloody north? Killers, some of them got no respect for human life. Heartless souls.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by bashr4: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
DRlulu:

good northerners also need to look into this disturbing trend added to boko harem and 90% poverty the north is finished. i hate to be involved in tribalism but your soo foolish i cant stand it.

northerners turning mecca into prostitution haven

While thousands of Muslim faithful from Nigeria, travel to Saudi Arabia for the annual pilgrimage, or Umrah (lesser Hajj), and returned home after the rites, many female pilgrims would abscond with the assistance of travel agents to live as illegal migrants, popularly referred to as ‘Tikari’, engaging in all sorts of businesses to make quick money. Mustapha Isah Kwaru witnessed their activities while on pilgrimage to hajj, and reports.

Saudi Arabia has become one country where human trafficking is thriving with the influx of Nigerian women, men and youths, mainly from the northern part of the country with a view to earning a living through various means. Even married women are also lured to the Holy land with promises of juicy jobs and profitable businesses. The married women would therefore, break up their marriages and relocate to Mecca in search of greener pastures.
However, on reaching there, they were made to engage in forced labour in the residences of Arabs where they worked as domestic servants, beggars, road side hawkers or indulge in other unwholesome activities. They are also alleged to engage in prostitution, all in the desperation to acquire wealth that has been supposedly, out of their reach in Nigeria.
While some of the married women gave up their marriage deliberately, others do so with the permission of their husbands who would allow them work in Saudi Arabia to make money for their families. Reports indicate that the Sharia legal system is taking decisive measures against those men, for aiding and abetting such act, making others to have a rethink on the issue.
Although some of the illegal migrants live in other popular cities of Saudi Arabia like Medina and Jeddah, investigations revealed that over 95 percent of them live in Mecca due to its booming commercial activities. It was however, observed that a large number of illegal migrants from the neighboring Niger, Cameroon and Chad Republics also trooped to Saudi Arabia using Nigerian passports.
For instance, in January to February 2009, the Kano state command of the Nigeria Immigration Service, (NIS), took over the custody of 100 illegal emigrants deported from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through Malam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA).
Parading the deportees before newsmen in his office, the then Comptroller of the Command, Mr. David Samuel, said 24 of the deportees were actually non-indigenes who were found to be nationals of Niger with Nigerian passports. Similarly, during the screening exercise of the Borno state pilgrims who performed the 2011 Hajj, immigration officials seized over 30 passports earlier issued to foreign nationals who disguised as Nigerian pilgrims.
Our correspondent gathered that most times, the would-be illegal migrants did not need to worry over fares to undertake the trip to Hajj or Umrah, where they would abscond as they were sponsored by agents based on the agreement that the fares would be refunded after securing ‘juicy’ jobs or businesses, while others sold their own belongings to fund their trip. However, on reaching Mecca, the agents would take custody of the migrants, seize their traveling documents and offer them accommodation, food and other basic necessities before introducing them to various ‘marketing’ strategies.
The migrants are said to be having a running battle with Saudi Arabian police who declared total war against them and are making it difficult for them to move freely in the city. Sometimes, they hid on hill tops to escape the police and other law enforcement agents. But the women often got temporary relief during the hajj when they enjoyed liberty to move about as the influx of pilgrims made it difficult for them to be identified.
During this period, the women sold either second clothing thrown away by Arabs or new ones which they bought to be resold to pilgrims. Other items sold include, praying mat, veils and so on. As early as 4.30 am, the women alongside young girls and little children would troop to the major roads leading to the Holy Mosque, Ka’abah, displaying their wares on pavements. Some of them sold Nigerian dishes at the various locations of the pilgrims’ accommodation. In an interview with our correspondent in Mecca, a cross section of the migrants narrated their experiences. A middle- aged woman and mother of four, Hajara Yusuf (not real name), who claimed to hail from Kano state, said she has lived in Mecca for over 15 years and engaged in menial jobs in the houses of Arabians, while during Hajj, she resorted to selling food to Nigerian pilgrims.
‘‘I have lived in Mecca for over 15 years and have not returned home since I broke up my marriage. I had sold all my belongings and accompanied a rich female friend to the Holy land, who was to introduce me to a lady who would secure a job for me. To my greatest surprise, I was taken to work as a domestic servant in the house of an Arab man. I told her that I was not in Saudi Arabia to serve as domestic help, so I stayed at home. The following day, she refused to give me food and threatened to send me away. Unfortunately for me, she had all my money and traveling documents so there was no way I could return back to Nigeria, I had no option than to oblige, she narrated.’’
For Hauwa Yusuf, though she regretted breaking up her six-year old marriage, she has now made enough money which she used to buy houses, cars and jewelries in Nigeria, while sponsoring her parents and other relatives to perform the pilgrimage. She claimed that all her children have been enrolled in notable private schools but she hopes to return home to establish some businesses in future.
Another woman who simply identified herself as Asabe Nura, mother of seven, and indigene of Katsina state said: ‘‘I have spent up to 10 years in Mecca and my migration was connected with the death of my husband in a ghastly auto crash. After his demise, I become helpless as I’m from a poor family and my husband’s relations refused to assist me in taking care of the children. When life became unbearable for us, I sold the house he left for us and used the money to facilitate my trip to Mecca to earn a living and rid my family of poverty. I didn’t bother to ask the kind of job I was going to do. I just sought the permission of my parents who gladly welcomed the idea and agreed to look after my children for me. At Mecca, the agent confiscated my traveling documents which he took to one old woman who had spent over 30 years in Saudi Arabia for safe keeping. I was then taken to the house of an Arab man where I spent five years working as a domestic servant. Every week the agent came to collect undisclosed amount of money that was supposed to be due to me.
Adding that “For three years I was not given a dime and when I protested, the agent threatened to call policemen to arrest and deport me back home. That was how I suffered until the fourth year when the agent said I could begin to enjoy my pay as I had offset the bill for my upkeep.’’, she narrated.
Asked how much she was worth, Asabe said, ‘‘actually, I thank Almighty Allah for making it possible to come here. Presently, my parents and children are no longer languishing in poverty as I have built houses for them all and all my children re in school, while I bought a car for the eldest one who recently graduated from the University and is into business.’’.
For Mrs. Rabi Sule, (not real name), who claimed to be from Sokoto state, her husband permitted her to come and work in Mecca for a period of only three years, but she had spent five years before going back home, after which she returned and moved to Jeddah, to make more money.

typical northerners, killers, prostitutes in mecca , first african terrorist. govt better stop sending them to mecca let them pay for their ticket shikina.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by cyborgban: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

So u are from bloody north? Killers, some of them got no respect for human life. Heartless souls.

Name calling ? When can you re-think and think of moving Nigeria forward instead of attacking my post, wake up bro, things are happening around the globe while of your friends doing their worse, help to bring them back to real life and help them stop this now.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by bashr4: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
cyborg_ban:

Name calling ? When can you re-think and think of moving Nigeria forward instead of attacking my post, wake up bro, things are happening around the globe while of your friends doing their worse, help to bring them back to real life and help them stop this now.

yes lets also discuss how to stop the killings and bombings after all charity begins at home. or maybe we should discuss if govt should continue to sponsor northern prostitution in mecca
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by cyborgban: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
Any body with clue on how can't  a single Igbo who will make a reasonably respond on what is happening around the globe by members of igbo community, meaning can't they tackle this problem?, where are the Igwes, don't we have good Igbos in Nairaland who cannot post without violent wording or calling people's names.

Mind you these will not stop me from reporting around the globe, whoever tarnishing the name of Nigerians out there, be it Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo, I know my only problem with "some" of you people is that mostly Igbo are found on this, so its good time for them to tackle the issue at hand, period.

Waiting for reasonable respond, while preparing for the next post.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by justwise(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
cyborg_ban:

How can Nigeria move forward when some of ur brothers are killing other tribes?
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by htajz: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
cyborg_ban:

Any body with clue on how can't  a single Igbo who will make a reasonably respond on what is happening around the globe by members of igbo community, meaning can't they tackle this problem?, where are the Igwes, don't we have good Igbos in Nairaland who cannot post without violent wording or calling people's names.

Mind you these will not stop me from reporting around the globe, whoever tarnishing the name of Nigerians out there, be it Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo, I know my only problem with "some" of you people is that mostly Igbo are found on this, so its good time for them to tackle the issue at hand, period.

Waiting for reasonable respond, while preparing for the next post.

maybe when u stop killing other tribes they will stop running to india to commit crime, stop your babaric act ,  the world have moved on why cant u guys

stop killing pregnant women , stop killing helpless innocent people. stop bombing american planes , your givin us bad steriotypes.the poverty rate in the north have reduced nigeria to a poverty stricken country , stop marryin underaged girl and tearing their --------- and messing up their lives , stop all this rubbish now
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by cyborgban: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
Lets continue our global coverage on this trend, sorry for those waiting for the updates, embarassed

Mind you, We just started the coverage from India along, more to from Malaysia, Singapore, China and Far Russia, you will be surprise to learn what some Nigerian where doing there, not talking of Italy or spain that's an old business trend for some of them.

Take note I here to spread hatred or tribal war, so take note the word Igbo is not used or edited in the entire news, but left the named bolded to judge the tribe by yourself.

Cases from January this year

Nigerian held for siphoning Rs 29,000 from account of city resident
K Praveen Kumar, TNN, Jan 7, 2011, 12.04am IST
CHENNNAI: The cyber crime cell of the city police on Wednesday arrested a Nigerian national for siphoning off Rs 29,000 from the account of a Chennai resident. Uchema Obhuja (35), nabbed with the help of the Delhi police on Tuesday, was brought here on Wednesday.

Cyber crime sources said the complainant, Govindarajan of Saligramam, could have answered a phishing mail thus handing over his account details and personal identification number (PIN) to the fraudsters. Cyber crime sources said Uchema had used futurebazzar.com and bought a laptop for Rs 17,000, a cell phone for Rs 10,000 and recharged his cell phone twice for Rs 1,000 each.

On December 20, 2010, Govindarajan lodged a complaint with the city police commissioner alleging that Rs 29,000 had been withdrawn from his ICICI bank account without his knowledge. The petition was handed over cyber crime cell officials who began the investigation and found that the money from Govindarajan's account was used for purchasing goods online. When contacted, the website managers said two of the purchased consignments were for a Delhi address.

The first consignment had already been delivered through courier. The second, containing the cell phone, was also dispatched but the courier firm found the address to be fake. The police had by then alerted the courier company officials and when they contacted the customer, he told them he had moved out of that address and opted to collect the parcel at a public place. The courier firm officials then tipped off the Delhi police who laid a trap and nabbed Uchema when he came to collect the parcel.

A special team of the Chennai city cyber crime cell brought him here on Wednesday. Sources said the Delhi police had also booked a case against Uchema under the Foreigners Act.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nigerian held with heroin worth Rs 3L
PTI, Jan 12, 2011, 07.17am IST
A Nigerian national was arrested in north Delhi on charges of drug peddling and 52 grams of heroin worth Rs 3 lakh was seized from his possession, police said on Tuesday.

Nwadike Ugo Ben was apprehended from Gandhi Vihar on December eight by a team of crime branch officials, a senior police official said. Ben came to Delhi 17 years ago on a one-year visa and has been illegally staying in the country since then. Efforts are on to nab his associates, said police.

Please for any patriotic Nigerian who knows his friend, brother, sister, colleagues or some sort involve in this acts, advice his/her or them to stop this and find another business if possible.
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Cyborg2011: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2011
htajz:

maybe when u stop killing other tribes they will stop running to india to commit crime, stop your babaric act ,  the world have moved on why cant u guys

stop killing pregnant women , stop killing helpless innocent people. stop bombing american planes , your givin us bad steriotypes.the poverty rate in the north have reduced nigeria to a poverty stricken country , stop marryin underaged girl and tearing their --------- and messing up their lives , stop all this rubbish now

I dare challenge you to bring similar rates of crime by Northerners in diaspora, but mind you such news will be coming every week around the globe not only in India, you entirely miss the point, such illegal things will never be done by Northerners, they are not out of their mind for money or simply cheating others around the world, but it is clearly shows that, among Nigerians only igbo are doing this most. Why ?
Re: Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians by Cyborg2011: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2011
We are talking of global crime committed by particular group of Nigerian community, you are talking of killing by other group drive by politics, what about Niger Deltans, killing and bombing unarmed peace-loving civilians of the country, recently working to bomb Lagos and Abuja, talkless of one Arik Airline Terrorist who wanted to blast an airplane.

Where are you when all these happened, look am just advicing you to look at rate of these crimes by member of your tribe, am not here to cause havoc but only to bring to your notice that the crimes are rapidly increasing daily with subsequence crimes committed twice by the group at times within a week.

Its really a shame, when somebody cannot clearly see facts, but start biting about the bush, whenever truth is told.

Sorry bro better organize seminar, workshop for your people to stop this, its high time, we are in civilized era, not trying to cheat somebody hard-earned money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomblast In Okene, Kogi State: Three Banks Robbed. / Don’t Touch Money On ATM Even If You Know Or See The Owner / Soka Kidnapper's Den Found At Obadeyi Ajala Agbado Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.