Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men (33625 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' / PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
kingsavage:
now I understand grin grin
You suppose don dig this scope as a Nigerian now
Why you still dey dull yourself grin
Oya go snoop Dogg page for IG you go pick tire
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

bro how can I find black American females online?? any hit
Go snoop Dogg page for IG you go pick tire cool
Try mssg the older ones they reply fast unlike the young ones their shakara no go gree make dem quickly answer
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Emmasnoop(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
They done shock you abi their prick done tire you, you won try Ghana own Olosho.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Cousin9999: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
1. lol Now, she knows she doesn't want a oyinbo.
2. Oyinbos don't know what to do with that.
3. Why go straight to oyinbos? That's how you know she's just talking.
4. She's only saying this today. By next week,

[img]https://media./images/2a2947ca8b24515711d3b0b1166c3bc3/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
lolz entitlement lady....
see them...
wey other country girls dey die for Nigeria this dey talk rubbish.....

lolz
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
OcVoice:
Nigerian men don't like to date nags nor hostile ladies. We can't forget the way she went berserk and wanted to bring down the roof on rico.
I remembered she acted like a lowkey agbero that day...

Na to break bottle remain.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZIINI:

Go snoop Dogg page for IG you go pick tire cool
Try mssg the older ones they reply fast unlike the young ones their shakara no go gree make dem quickly answer

yes the younger once don't reply if they manage to reply they we say I don't know you... thanks I will give it a try....is it snoop Dogg official page on IG ??
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

yes the younger once don't reply if they manage to reply they we say I don't know you... thanks I will give it a try...[/b].is it snoop Dogg official page on IG [b]??
Search snoop Dogg if it show you verified mark that's his page cool
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZIINI:
Search snoop Dogg if it show you verified mark that's his page cool
OK man ....am zooming to that page so ...so do you have any catch now??
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

OK man ....am zooming to that page so ...so do you have any catch now??
Yeah but she's Young
Based in Philly cool
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZIINI:

Yeah but she's Young
Based in Philly cool

wow ...is she giving you any positive response like are you guys already into each other ....
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

wow ...is she giving you any positive response like are you guys already into each other ....
Too many questions bra
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZIINI:
Too many questions bra
lolz go joor
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Goodman247: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
ednut1:
After oyinbo demands for anal sex and swinging with friends you will run back.
grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by kpajie1: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
At ure age u are still talking rubbish ,na mumu dey worry u.no go marry born like ure mama
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Saig: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Some of these ladies think too highly of themselves. They behave as if their hole has sugar and tests different from others. You will be surprised that some of this village girls are even better. Same thing that will smell if pant is not changed for a day.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by WeRblessed(f): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigerian men are the best all over the world. Master the psychology of being with a nigerian man. Be loving, loyal, faithful, have something going for you, be good in bed, and know how to cook his favorite meal.

P.S: Nigeria men prefer respect and peace of mind to good sex and food.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by andyanders: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ifu, you are right and I support you. I have one oyibo man for you. He is 85 yrs old, loaded and with brown teeth. I have fowarded ur CV to him for his perusal. Nija guys are too descent for u. I await ur confirmation.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by andyanders: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Saig:
Some of these ladies think too highly of themselves. They behave as if their hole has sugar and tests different from others. You will be surprised that some of this village girls are even better. Same thing that will smell if pant is not changed for a day.
Exactly. Don't mind the condom.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Precambrian111: 2:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Albino na white man too sorry 4 lazy Brian fire house
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by witworth(m): 3:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Done dating? Lol, after many Sweet Nigerian dick don Bleep am tire for free with indeginous scopes, please go to Tanzanian or zambia, u go cry back home, and more Nigerian dicks are patiently waiting for more free of your pussy.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by RPG2020(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Zimbabwe men dey available
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by RillJ(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2020
As Village people finally decide to conclude your mata nau
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Yeah yeah, go and become a pit latrine for Caucasians. Dumb broad.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by crownpriest: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2020
You have just accepted that the 9ja men you met their mumu done do. Next level things.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by kingsavage: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2020
ZIINI:

You suppose don dig this scope as a Nigerian now
Why you still dey dull yourself grin
Oya go snoop Dogg page for IG you go pick tire
bad guy cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Liposure: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Emmasnoop:
They done shock you abi their prick done tire you, you won try Ghana own Olosho.
lol. I go like chop this babe oh
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Liposure: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2020
WeRblessed:
Nigerian men are the best all over the world. Master the psychology of being with a nigerian man. Be loving, loyal, faithful, have something going for you, be good in bed, and know how to cook his favorite meal.

P.S: Nigeria men prefer respect and peace of mind to good sex and food.
you shall marry a husband

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Liposure: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2020
witworth:
Done dating? Lol, after many Sweet Nigerian dick don Bleep am tire for free with indeginous scopes, please go to Tanzanian or zambia, u go cry back home, and more Nigerian dicks are patiently waiting for more free of your pussy.
lol. Variety is the spice of life
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Liposure: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Dollanaira:
Just let me fuvvccck u before you stop make me the last
i done bookam

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men by Liposure: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2020
vhykeeytor:
so says...the self acclaimed virgin. Naija guys don destroy that Punna
lol. maybe she's a secondary virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Omotola Ekeinde's Second Daughter Becomes An Ambassador (see Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Looks Totally Unrecognizable In New Bedroom Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.