Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Fill In The Story - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fill In The Story (13506 Views)

The Story Builder: The Last Person To Post On This Trend Wins / Lets Play The Story Game Its Fun / Continue the story ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fill In The Story by Chiori(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2007
Clarissa did not know this however. So in error, she went to the death chamber of Ramses the fourth, and having said the incantations written on the tomb door, woke him up. The prophecy of soul slavery to Ramses of he/she that shall awake him occured immediately. She had unwittingly become a slave of Ramses.
Re: Fill In The Story by kanz: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
then Ramses woke up nd started asking her out. but she was like duh! i only go out with the living.
Re: Fill In The Story by Chiori(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
"YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. YOU ARE MY SLAVE!" He screams at her.
Re: Fill In The Story by kanz: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2007
and she was like f@#k you. eww ur breath stinks get a mouthwash or @least some gum.
Re: Fill In The Story by Chiori(m): 4:04am On Aug 25, 2007
And then, with his ancient, royal magic, he casts her under the spell of slavery. Now she has gone beyond salvation - or so it seems.

Back on this other side of the world, Lala is deep in thought in his enclave. Why didn't I just snuff the life out of her? I could have done it without effort. Then the truth he had been running away hit him with such urgency - he was in love with Clarissa. And suddenly, deep in his subconscious he knew she was in some sort of trouble. So he gets up resolved to find and help her. Thus starts a journey that shall take him across the world.
Re: Fill In The Story by kanz: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2007
But then he realises he needs plastic surgery cos he looks horrifyingly hideous. he doesn't want 2 face Clarissa looking like Shrek's nephew so he pays a visit 2 Dr90219.
Re: Fill In The Story by Chiori(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2007
There he is made to understand that he will lose any special powers should he push through with the surgery. Is he willing to sacrifice that for Clarissa?
Re: Fill In The Story by Nella(f): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2007
Chiori:

There he is made to understand that he will lose any special powers should he push through with the surgery. Is he willing to sacrifice that for Clarissa?

of course he is not, he is too stupid to sacrifice for any one, but then again Clarissa doesn't care, cuz she is da bomb, who needs Chiori??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fill In The Story by Chiori(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2007
what a dummie way to fill in story
Re: Fill In The Story by kanz: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2007
then Clarissa hears a voice telling her to look for moses staff that it would deliver her from the curse of Ramses. nd she says dat Lala wud save her. the voice has a hearty laugh nd tells her she wud wait till eternity comes cos lala is rocking life in Vegas. Clarissa mutters under her breath; the bastard.
Re: Fill In The Story by lincDzinc(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2010
all of a sudden the staff appears and she was really shocked, the question in her mind was am i dreaming or is this real?, she summoned courage and as she was attempting to take hold of the staff, she heard another voice saying "This is my beloved staff with it ,you can perform wonders",

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Can You Think Outside The Box? / Three Word Story / Challenge For All Masterminds...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.