Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (39790 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continue the story ... by legry(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2005
I got this idea from another forum I visited and I thought cool so lets start it here. It's quite interesting. The idea is this: I'll start a story of a FEW sentences and you just add to it as you would want the story to continue. Then it goes on and on and on and on!

One morning I got ready for work and I had barley entered my car when I noticed that the ...
Re: Continue the story ... by demmy(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2005
......fuel meter was at level zero. I was out of gas! But since I did not drive the car yesterday all day then it must have been.............
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2005
... driven out by my son without my knowledge. That boy! I told him not to go to that party at Festac Town but he inisited on ...
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2005
on going now the tank is empty so i rush out the car back into the house and to my suprise i see..........
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2005
.. a striking young lady, dressed in a rather revealing outfit.

"Hello, young lady, what can I do for you", I say.

"Sir, I was told you're the GM at our community bank and I am ready to do anything to get a job as your personal assistant", she says while batting her eyelashes.
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2005
my heart skips 582 thousand times and my lips go dry, i move towards her and i'm stuttering as i talk, she gives me this very knowing look and just as i stretched my hands to her the doors opens and...........
Re: Continue the story ... by mamba(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2005
It was all a dream!!!
Re: Continue the story ... by Femi: 5:50pm On May 20, 2005
I woke up smiling. It was going to be a great day. I always loved saturday mornings!! who doesnt?? Asi stepped out of bed, the unthinkable happened...
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2005
My phone rang, and heard a female voice. This was the first time I had recieved a call from a lady on my phone ever since ...

1 Like

Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2005
i moved into this city, i was shocked but i remained calm, i asked her what i could do for her and she told me she had a message for me from............
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2005
....from a lady, lady i have never met in my life. i was astonished beyond words, because this has never happened to me.And I asked her who this was and she said...
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2005
... "five months ago you walked into a shop and there was a lady being bullied by some youngsters and you came to her rescue. Well, the lady never forgot you but she died three days ago and left a package for you which she insisted that you get."

I tried really hard to recollect this day and suddenly it all came rushing back to me, I asked my visitor who she was and she said she was the lady's daughter, so finally we agreed to meet ...
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2005
... at the Muson Center, venue of the CTO 2005 conference.
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2005
I waited for the lady all day at the Muson Centre but she did not come.I was about leaving for my house, when I saw this pretty girl alighting from a taxi.On looking closely, I got the surprise of my life, I was looking at the girl I saw in my dream.That was not the end of the surprises, she then called my name...
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2005
and asked where i was going and i told her i got tired of waiting for someone so i was leaving and she asked me why would i get tired of waiting for her she then grabbed my hand and took me...........
Re: Continue the story ... by demmy(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2005
.....to this fancy restaurant near the Muson Centre. All the while I was confused. What is going on here. I was not waiting for [I]her[/I] or was I? She called for the waitress and guess who came to take our order........
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2005
... for pounded yam and fish head (orí ẹja). "Oh no", said the waiter. "This is a five star restaurant. We don't serve fish head!"
Re: Continue the story ... by delarontus(f): 2:44pm On May 21, 2005
" the waitress was my ex-girlfriend who is into girls now because i broke her heart!
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2005
The waitress looked at me with contempt and anger. Tears rolled out of her eyes. Then she stormed out of the room!

The lady who accompanied me to the restaurant said, ...
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2005
"what could you have done to this girl to make her cry". I kept mute.
But my new found acquaintance was still embarassed at my order of 'ori eja'and pounded yam, and  I said to her "it is not my fault because I am not in the right frame of mind, I have had a lot of experiences I can't come to terms with".As we were still talking lo and behold, I saw my mystery caller entering into the reastaurant, she was dressed in attire that left me speechless, and worse she was coming towards our table...
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2005
And she said unto me, "I am an angel. It is time for you to join your ancestors in heaven!"
Re: Continue the story ... by Ra(f): 9:36pm On May 22, 2005
Grrrrrrrrng........ I was startled out of my seat! What was that loud sound, my goodness, it must be the angels! 'Oh my God'... I thought, 'not again' as I recognised what looked very much like my bedroom wall. On autopilot, I stepped out of bed. I was dreaming again. It took a minute for my fuzzy brain to engage and realise someone must have their thumb stamped on my doorbell.

'Who's there?' I called out...........
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2005
"hey, it me!" , i heard a lady's voice shout out.

I was still trying to clear the fogginess from my brain an I was beginning to have difficulty differentiating reality from imagination.I forcedmyself up from the bed to get the door...
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2005
Phew!! A sign of relief who do I see my neighbour, she needs me to move my car but these dreams there getting worse by the day so I get dressed and head straight for my shrinks office I think am beginning to loose it and as I tell myself this I see the same woman with the strange attire again and all I want to do is scream "HELP" but am in reality or am I dreaming again she getting real close now so I turn round and start running, I hit the first corner, go round the bend, jump over a statue and on landing I trip and fall o no my ankle I think its broken, the woman is really close now, terror everywhere then I hear my name in a whisper and I shout 'who is there ' WHO IS THERE...............
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2005
{Ladies and gentlemen, I am tired of this mystery woman. If we are not careful our storyteller will wake up at the mental hospital one day ... tongue}
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 23, 2005
............silence. I'm still in bed, tucked in my sheets. This is bizarre, I'm wondering to myself if this is how people go mad. I reach for the telephone beside my bed and i redial the last number i called.
Re: Continue the story ... by Femi: 3:00pm On May 23, 2005
...which turned out to be the Dr. Ojuigo's line at Aro hospital. turn your radio on, he offered. breaking news, a rasta voice thundered: "the world woke up this morning to varying degrees of psychological instabilities. Hospitals lines are jammed with calls...etc etc... presently, all should stay calm and exercise patience as lab scientists are presently browsing nairaland forum to get the antidotes to the internet worms and viruses that originally caused the disease"..
I heaved a sigh or relief as I could see names of similarly 'crazy' people flashing through my mind...femi,seun, mamba, legry,ezinne1212,allenpowered,ra,demmy,delarontusand so many other dinosaurs,..... the list is endless and i am smiling again
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2005
not part of the story:
[I]hahahahahaha grin hahahaha grin grin, femi u are nuts!!![/I]
Re: Continue the story ... by diakim(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2005
grin (Laughing my head off. Please I am not part of this story. Don't mention my name o). grin
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2005
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahaa Femi you will kill me o
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2005
since I can now reassure myself that I was not completely nuts(at least I got some partners in nairaland doing worse than i'm doing), I got up from the bed, took a quick shower, put on my rags(that's what i call my clothes), then i stepped outside...outside to the world of reality...
Re: Continue the story ... by Ra(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2005
'Ouch'!!!, I almost jumped back as the full blare of the cold showers from the pouring rain hit me headon. 'That should do you a world of good' I said to my reflection in the windscreen. Things were really getting out of hands. It all began on Friday night........

.......... I had left work in really great spirit, looking forward to driving down to the Island with my babe. We hadn't seen each other all week. She had had a busy week, she kept saying. I decided to surpise her and pick her up from work.

It was a huge mistake......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Transliterations Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) / Who Will Be The First To Fall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.