Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos (4606 Views)

Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) / Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by onyi25(f): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
No doubt Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Prince Enwerem, comes from a house of cuties.

The Enwerem brothers are quite eye catching and I'm sure you can attest to it after viewing the adorable photos below.

Ugo Mike Enwerem, Prince's elder brother, has taken to his Instagram page to share photos of himself and Prince and it is stunning

The two brothers posed handsomely on a sofa, giving their female fans something to drool over.

See more here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/11/adorable-photos-of-prince-and-his-cute.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by IamD18: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
If any of them should marry from a wrong tribe, their relationship will scatter and become history. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamD18:
If any of them should marry from a wrong tribe, their relationship will scatter and become history. smiley

How so?
Marriage is choice. Happiness is limitless.
Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by pretydiva(f): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Frosh kiss
Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by motasty: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
frosh niga...
lai Mohammed with another bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAI5FvbU_FE
Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by We4all: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
There is nothing handsome about the brother. He looks short and igbotic. And as for Prince, he's average in looks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by osamz007: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:
There is nothing handsome about the brother. He looks short and igbotic. And as for Prince, he's average in looks.

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by Shortyy(f): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hmm. Well I'm no fan and neither am I drooling

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:

The term Igbotic is synonymous with handsomeness, well-fed, wealth and affluence, so it's a compliment.
Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by Thattallgirl(f): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:
"Igbotic" cheesy grin cheesy they're just there jawe

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by Flokywaya(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamD18:

Dey no be psquare na

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by luminouz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

The term Igbotic is synonymous with handsomeness, well-fed, wealth and affluence, so it's a compliment.

Who dey deceive you?

Bobo juice lasan grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by Coldie(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:
Even people way never chop belle full way still dae trek trek up and down for abuja dae criticize people them no fit ever reach
Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by We4all: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Coldie:

Even people way never chop belle full way still dae trek trek up and down for abuja dae criticize people them no fit ever reach

Oh! I didn't know you were the dude that flagged me down earlier today begging for a ride to your make shift slum in Nyanya. Too bad I turned you down. Anyways, next time I'll try to create a space for you and maybe you can hang on my car tyre cos that's where people like you deserve to be.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by femi4: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2020
IamD18:
wrong people always see other tribes as their enemy while the real enemy is within

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by majamajic(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2020
We4all:

Just 2 yrs ago , prince was Mr Nigeria

The guy is so ok
Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by WrittyWritter(f): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2020
Hmm mm...not bad...but I'm not drooling smiley
Re: Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos by Nickymezor(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Cute dudes

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? / Why Do 70% Of Nigerian Girls On Facebook Like This Guy? Photo / Meet Nigeria’s Sexiest Man Alive Agu Okaogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.