Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Domain Name (buynigeria.ng) For Sale. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name (buynigeria.ng) For Sale. (247 Views)

Buynigeria.ng Domain Name For Sale. / Naijatask.com.ng For Sale / Learners Forum (learners.ng) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name (buynigeria.ng) For Sale. by abiola828(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
BuyNigeria.ng is a domain for B2B / B2C trade portal for all made-in-Nigeria products. The emergence of the Internet as a world-wide standard for communicating information has opened up a huge number of new business opportunities. One of these opportunities is the area of known as electronic commerce.
Essentially, the Internet is able to take the place of a traditional bricks-and-mortar store - playing the role of the vendor (or the retailer who sits between buyer and vendor. For very little overhead, people are now able to sell their products electronically. The Internet has enabled the buyer and the seller to be brought together in a virtual (rather than a physical) manner.
Re: Domain Name (buynigeria.ng) For Sale. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mehn, you get mind oh!

Lai Mohammed fit wake up tomorrow and says you're trying to sell off the country and boom Nira will seize the domain. grin
Re: Domain Name (buynigeria.ng) For Sale. by JamParkMe: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lemme take it off your hands for N20,000.
Re: Domain Name (buynigeria.ng) For Sale. by abiola828(m): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2020
100 Lai Muhammeds can't take the domain name from me. I will even invite Lai Muhammed and CBN governor to the launching ceremony if I am going to build e-commerce site on top this domain name (buynigeria.ng).
They are the ones promoting and encouraging people to patronize made-in-nigeria products.
Buynigeria.ng is going to be one-stop shop trading portal for all made-in-nigeria products.
Re: Domain Name (buynigeria.ng) For Sale. by abiola828(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2020
I will let NiRA understand that the ccTLD (buynigeria.ng) is for e-commerce site, it has nothing to do with selling of Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name (buynigeria.ng) For Sale. by abiola828(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
The ccTLD domain .ng is wide open domain that anyone can register names in.

(1) (Reply)

Full Website And Its Adsense For Sell / Writers / Anonymous yahoo Benefit Update US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.