Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit (26510 Views)

Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / Nigerian-American Woman Celebrates Biden's Victory With 'Crazy' Dance Steps / Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 6:10am On Nov 21, 2020
Iykenuwa:
Too many dumb people in Nigeria.

The headline says "audit" while the actual news says "recount"

That alone should tell you someone is trying to manipulate your thinking process.

If it was an audit, they would have vetted and verified signatures to determine their authenticity and find out cases of multiple voting.

That was not done, and you are here swallowing media manipulation.

Imagine, ordinary recount without audit, Biden lost votes(don't look at me, read the news again), and "won by only 12,000.

What if there was an actual audit

Yeah! The difference occured because of the audit. And by the way didn't oga T encourage his followers to vote twice too. It is the same process that brought him in in 2016 that os rooting him out now. Nothing changed.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2020
bencr7:
Trump is my man, but he need to just step down than to turn d US democracy to d one will hv in Africa

Something wey hin done do teytey
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2020
crackhaus:

Dey there make paynt dey wear you... Cool-aid drinker actually believes that the FBI and CIA are bi-partisan, Lol.

The same FBI that is well-known for breaking the law with unauthorized wire taps, planting bugs, and doing black-bag jobs on behalf of politicians.

The joke is on you.

This response of yours amounts to nothing in comparism to what he said about the intelligence community.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2020
rolams:
Not new to me. I knew Trump is finding it difficult to accept the defeat. He lost the election no be small margin sef him take lost.

I said it on the election day that I can bet it with my life that Trump will be defeated. Some Trump supporters were calling me names. Trump killed his second term ambition with his careless talk, the way he handles Covid 19 issue and black lives matter. The Democrats used that opportunity and they registered more voters in different states that was flipped

Gbam!
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by dragunov: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Next time try to also include the news source. So that others to can go and verify the news for themselves. Anybody could have typed that stuff in the picture.

I know what you're gping through. Pele.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by crackhaus: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2020
olumide4christ:

Go and arrest them now for working for politicians, perhaps you work in the FBI and CIA & you know the intricacies of their activities. If they were not bipartisan, they should have killed many of their unwanted presidents before and after JFK!

Who told you that the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, etc loved Obama a black man but hated Trump and thus decided to say lies about Russia interference to discredit Trump's successful election?
Let's reason things out before speaking. It's the wise thing to do.
Lmao... The problem with you is that you cannot see what you cannot see, OR know what you don't know you don't know.

Do I need to work with them to be aware of their activities, when people with inside knowledge (some worked with them) have already published classified information about the activities of these agencies?

You go walking around with an erroneous belief that the US runs a perfect system where there is no corruption in government and within its intelligence community – a perfect toy soldier for Uncle Tom willing to defend the misleading false narratives. cheesy

I can't believe I even have to convince anyone in the 21st century that the CIA and FBI (though independent of government interference) are also known to favour and work with politicians and do dirt-jobs.
Of course, these agencies can be bi-partisan... this does not mean they lean towards any particular party. It simply means that depending on what will serve their interests at any given time, they could swing to favour democrats or even republicans.

You asked if the CIA loved Obama? A question which proves to me you truly have no clue...

Educate yourself with the book below – it's on Amazon, or perhaps you will discredit it off-the-bat and call it nonsense because people like you must defend Uncle Tom's seemingly perfect system of government.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by olumide4christ: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2020
crackhaus:

Lmao... The problem with you is that you cannot see what you cannot see, OR know what you don't know you don't know.

Do I need to work with them to be aware of their activities, when people with inside knowledge (some worked with them) have already published classified information about the activities of these agencies?

You go walking around with an erroneous belief that the US runs a perfect system where there is no corruption in government and within its intelligence community – a perfect toy soldier for Uncle Tom willing to defend the misleading false narratives. cheesy

I can't believe I even have to convince anyone in the 21st century that the CIA and FBI (though independent of government interference) are also known to favour and work with politicians and do dirt-jobs.
Of course, these agencies can be bi-partisan... this does not mean they lean towards any particular party. It simply means that depending on what will serve their interests at any given time, they could swing to favour democrats or even republicans.

You asked if the CIA loved Obama? A question which proves to me you truly have no clue...

Educate yourself with the book below – it's on Amazon, or perhaps you will discredit it off-the-bat and call it nonsense because people like you must defend Uncle Tom's seemingly perfect system of government.

Continue with your conspiracy theories...so it was the CIA that inserted Obama into the White House for 8 years and not through the votes of the US people for 2 consecutive election cycles.

Some people will never cease to amaze us! Well done! Carry go with your conspiracy theories... enjoy them while they last!

The ending shall be clear for all to see!
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by crackhaus: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
olumide4christ:

Continue with your conspiracy theories... so it was the CIA that inserted Obama into the White House for 8 years and not through the votes of the US people for 2 consecutive election cycles.

Some people will never cease to amaze us! Well done! Carry go with your conspiracy theories... enjoy them while they last!

The ending shall be clear for all to see!
LOL, oga it's not my handwriting that is inside the book...it was written by someone who definitely has more information than you could ever claim to have.

Find the book and read it... There are CIA documents included therein, and that's not the only de-classified material from the CIA and FBI that has been made public.

There's the Hilary Clinton scandal in Benghazi, the Watergate scandal and how the FBI was involved until J. Edgar Hoover (FBI director) decided he will not obey the White House anymore, and so many more...

Anyone who still comes out to claim that the FBI or CIA are agencies to be trusted, is really not informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
motayoayinde:

THERE IS A PASTOR ON NAIRALAND WHO'S FAR MORE OBSESSED WITH TRUMP AND TRUMPISM THAN Righteousness89.

HE'S MOST ACTIVE IN THE RELIGION AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS SECTIONS.

YOU COULD SAY THAT HE LIVES ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIRS SECTION (for Trump) AND NOT BE WRONG.

GOD ALONE KNOWS HOW MUCH ENERGY AND RESOURCES HE'S PUT INTO THIS TRUMPIST IDEOLOGY.

HIS NAME IS OLAADEGBU.

Except that am not a Pastor, only a child of God. cool
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Except that am not a Pastor, only a child of God. cool

OH!

YOU'RE BACK HERE!

SO WHAT HAVE YOU TO SAY NOW THAT YOUR HERO WAS SO SHAMEFULLY KICKED OUT OF OFFICE AND ESPECIALLY THE DISGRACEFUL MANNER IN WHICH HE CONDUCTED HIMSELF IN THE RUN-UP TO HIS OUSTER?
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
motayoayinde:

OH!

YOU'RE BACK HERE!

SO WHAT HAVE YOU TO SAY NOW THAT YOUR HERO WAS SO SHAMEFULLY KICKED OUT OF OFFICE AND ESPECIALLY THE DISGRACEFUL MANNER IN WHICH HE CONDUCTED HIMSELF IN THE RUN-UP TO HIS OUSTER?

Jesus my Lord is still on the throne. cheesy
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus my Lord is still on the throne. cheesy

WE'RE TALKING TRUMP HERE!
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
motayoayinde:

Since you mentioned my hero, JESUS CHRIST is my hero and the last time I checked He is still sitting on the throne. cool
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Since you mentioned my hero, JESUS CHRIST is my hero and the last time I checked He is still sitting on the throne. cool

Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
motayoayinde:

Of cause, the Trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised, incorruptible. cool
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Of cause, the Trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised, incorruptible. cool
I THINK IT'S OBVIOUS YOU STILL NEED SOME TIME OFF THIS FORUM.

YOUR CONVALESCENCE ISN'T OVER EVEN AFTER ABOUT A YEAR OFF.

I GUESS DONALD TRUMP'S TERRIBLE DEFEAT WAS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE FOR YOU.
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2021
motayoayinde:

I THINK IT'S OBVIOUS YOU STILL NEED SOME TIME OFF THIS FORUM.

YOUR CONVALESCENCE ISN'T OVER EVEN AFTER ABOUT A YEAR OFF.

I GUESS DONALD TRUMP'S TERRIBLE DEFEAT WAS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE FOR YOU.

Donald Trump did not die for my sins. Why is he still living rent free in your head? undecided
Re: Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit by motayoayinde: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Donald Trump did not die for my sins. Why is he still living rent free in your head? undecided

NOPE!

RATHER IN YOURS.

MY HEART AND SOUL, FOR ALLAH ALONE.

ONLY HE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Brothel Owner Wins Election In Nevada / Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.