Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,542 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? (410 Views)

LSETF Internal Injustice And Intimidation/the Two Most Corrupt And Evil LSETF St / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / Is Firstbank's *894# USSD Code Now A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? by GolDRoger: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Hello,

This is my opinion, I started banking with first bank last week and what I have experience so far baffles me about the safety of my account.

Firstly, it took me five working days to open account with first bank, the branch at AGBARA (I had to mention it). I don't know if it's like this in all their branches.
The first day I had to do BVN coz I don't have one, and I was told to come back in three days time. Can you imagine? After waiting almost the whole day before it gets to my turn.

Secondly, I returned after three days and gets one. I filled their form and provided every necessary things that were required, but you know what? I had to come back the next day bcoz they are having issues with network. (I was mad)
So the next day I came and everything went smoothly I collected my ATM and left.

It's not up to two weeks and I have received three calls from three different numbers at different intervals claiming to be from first bank. They will call my names, date of birth, I already know they are scammers. And all they talked about is ATM card. Atimes I will play along to atleast burn their airtime alittle then I will make them look like a fool. The truth here is that those people working in the bank are criminals, informants. They give out our details to these scammers to try their luck. Why first bank? I have not receive this kind of call and the person said he is from my other bank.

They second one told me that they are giving out 15.5k to all their customers, shey I never see 15k before?
After I fooled him he started calling me names grin grin

Pls let's be careful.
Re: Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? by moneyshop: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Probably
Re: Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? by DryMouth: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Access bank bro.
Access bank.
Re: Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? by anonimi2020: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
I have never received any of such call from First Bank anyway. Although, I only operate corporate account with them
Re: Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2020
This is not peculiar to First Bank.

Some inside folks (most likely the contract customer service staff) that have access to your completed documentation trade your info with 419 guys.
Re: Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? by GolDRoger: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2020
anonimi2020:
I have never received any of such call from First Bank anyway. Although, I only operate corporate account with them

Have you receive from any other bank you are using?
Re: Is Firstbank The Most Corrupt Bank? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Not even close.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Day Horror: Two Ladies Killed By A Trigger Happy Officer In Benue Stat / 3 Young Men Caught Attempting To Use A Girl For Money Ritual In Edo (Photo) / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.