Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) (41286 Views)

Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6255847/only-daughter-dies-accident-anambra#96030948

Here is the obituary Of the lady who died in Igbariam Campus, Road Accident.

May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace 'Amen'

Source: BLOG

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Madibah(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
rest in peace young soul

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
What a beauty. Another future wife,one man has just been rendered wifeless

14 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Very Painful to lose one's Child not to talk of an only Child! May GOD heal her Parents!!

That's the reality of life.
Death has no respect for age, Race, complexion, position , accomplishments or whatever..

The only Means through which anyone can have Victory over death is by accepting and Believing the only one who has Victory over Death. His Name JESUS Christ..

With JESUS,
To live is Christ, To Die is Gain..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by HublotDesigns(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
May her soul continue to Rest In Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Brandonx(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Authority1o1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Okay...

The very day she took those pictures, she would have sworn it wouldn't serve this sad purpose.

And that's why i commit every atom of my life to the Hands of God.

Till we meet at the resurrection morning,dear.

14 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
May death not be our portion before the end of 2020.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by MurM(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
My fellow school mate. A bright poet in the English department. Sleep well Mandy

14 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by EricSmallz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Your face looks like you will rest in peace.
Please do.
I pray the angels help you lead fhe way.
I pray Tupac welcome you home.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Nazgul: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
sad
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Enudapan: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Rip
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by 123Map(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
RIP

Nigeria is a deathhole angry
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Meedon: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chai...

My age mate...

Rest on.
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by brosom(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
It Hurts so much to lose a child, talk more of an only daughter.

R.I.P girl,

my condolence to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
cry
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rest in peace young chap
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Torie8(f): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in peace Amen
The way people die in road accidents ehh. May God continue to guide and protect us. cry
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Revere27: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
What a pity embarassed.... Only child
Wonder what the parents are going through now.
Rip dear.
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Zontage: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rest in peace dear
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Freedom606(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Neche we miss you so much. RIP sis.
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by sabbiboi: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Painful to lose one's Child not to talk of an only Child! May GOD heal her Parents!!

That's the reality of life.
Death has no respect for age, Race, complexion, position , accomplishments or whatever..

The only Means through which anyone can have Victory over death is by accepting and Believing the only one who has Victory over Death. His Name JESUS Christ..

With JESUS,
To live is Christ, To Die is Gain..

You got it all wrong dear, there is no gain in dieing in any Christ .
Be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Too bad..
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by endsarrrs(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rest in peace so perfect
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by jamiudarex(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
R.I.P TO THE DEAD ONES cry,
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by YelloweWest: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Full burial rites for such a young girl shows she was a good child, loved and adored. I can only imagine what her parents and siblings are going through now... cry cry cry

Rest well dear. May God console your family.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by shugaboy6102(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
@ times you ponder why this world is the way it is. The rate @ which the young die now is getting outrageous. For everyone reading this" one day you will sleep and not wake up, or you might go out and never return. One day we shall all die and the big question is "When is that that day?
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Shekochild: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
sabbiboi:

You got it all wrong dear, there is no gain in dieing in any Christ .
Be wise
Sorry, you are living in error....

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
sad sleep well lil Angel
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by YelloweWest: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

The very day she took those pictures, she would have sworn it wouldn't serve this sad purpose.

And that's why i commit every atom of my life to the Hands of God.

Till we meet at the resurrection morning,dear.
Na so o. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For France Prospective Students / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.