Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate (70279 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Samakus(m): 5:14am On Nov 21, 2020
GreaterFuture:

"Working smart" is the key to making it in today's world especially Naija. Now as an experienced person, Can you recommend ways to work Smart in this area of Business or other Related or non-related ventures?
Thanks

I will employ the services of a trustworthy herdsman to help me in herding the cows while I use my time and part of the funds already generated in this business to diversify into learning and trading cryptocurrencies. My love for crypto business knows no bounds. Digitally based businesses is the future.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by 2by40ft: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2020
Donald7610:
There is nothing produced by the northern ppl that cannot be done better in the south

Ogun state can grow any crop grows in the north
Fertile land with water
You keep telling this nonsense but still the truth remains the reality.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by AnanseK(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2020
EastisBae:

Haha, see this one. Have you paid your 900k harvest levy? Do you have any hope of ever enjoying peace again in your Hobbessian society? Are those doing ashewo in Ajegunle or Western Europe not better off than Northern women being raped and brutalized on a daily basis by herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram??

My friend the joke is on you grin grin grin

Enjoy prostitution money from your sister in lagos, morality is not in your culture.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by PreyingMantis(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:
how many cows dey there??

My junior sister alone has more than 500 cows!

The girl above photoshot with 7 cows una don already dey chest beat and insulting people up and down!

we are not mate!

Our women are strong and hardworking!

We are the African Vikings!!

We are the custodians of the cows!!

God bless the Jallohs!
There's a grand plan to push back all Fulani migrants back to their homeland in Futa Jallon
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Navalsadiq(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:
how many cows dey there??

My junior sister alone has more than 500 cows!

The girl above photoshot with 7 cows una don already dey chest beat and insulting people up and down!

we are not mate!

Our women are strong and hardworking!

We are the African Vikings!!

We are the custodians of the cows!!

God bless the Jallohs!
Aku awolijam
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by spinna: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2020
A graduate still going for open grazing..well i still admire her spirit. However she should have gone for some sort of pasture establishment..

This is close to me because i am also a graduate herdsman.

For those who wish to do this i sell seeds of high protein and drought resistant brachiaria grass

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by tioyoung(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Samakus:
That's a stressful venture. I won't do it, let alone ask my sister to do it. Good luck to her. I prefer working smart
Yahoo Yahoo u mean
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by grim33(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2020
I’m sure you’re your family problem
AfonjaMuslim:
What will Yoruba muslims say about this?
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by ashcall(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Donald7610:
There is nothing produced by the northern ppl that cannot be done better in the south

Fertile land with water
yes fertile land in the south, but why are they not growing
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Onlyonebuhari: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Samakus:
That's a stressful venture. I won't do it, let alone ask my sister to do it. Good luck to her. I prefer working smart

One cow can pay your 6 months smart work salaries
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by jclassiq(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Samakus:

Dont say stressful, say risky.

And she's value thats why she still in the biz.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Donald7610: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2020
ashcall:
yes fertile land in the south, but why are they not growing
We have different areas of interest to do our land.
If you plant crop it will grow
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by GreaterFuture(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2020
Samakus:

I will employ the services of a trustworthy herdsman to help me in herding the cows while I use my time and part of the funds already generated in this business to diversify into learning and trading cryptocurrencies. My love for crypto business knows no bounds. Digitally based businesses is the future.
Crypto Currency?
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by etrouble: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Donald7610:

Fertile land with water

You are wrong. Almajaris are produced in the North from generations to generations. Southern Nigeria can never and will never produce Almajari in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
you people are predictable. you know that!
I don't know tell me more
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by lascos912(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2020
Donald7610:

Fertile land with water
ondo state have fertile land than Ogun state
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Origin(f): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2020
Igbo amaka.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by eze31362(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2020
walahi
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by eze31362(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2020
etrouble:

You are wrong. Almajaris are produced in the North from generations to generations. Southern Nigeria can never and will never produce Almajari in Jesus name, Amen.
lmao amen
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Donald7610: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2020
lascos912:
ondo state have fertile land than Ogun state
Just to compare to North not within the south
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Samakus(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Crypto Currency?

Yes Sir
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Samakus(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

One cow can pay your 6 months smart work salaries

OK. Point noted. Thanks but no thanks, I will stick to my smart work
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Samakus(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2020
tioyoung:

Yahoo Yahoo u mean

Wrong mentality man. So damn wrong.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by jjxxx: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Samakus:

Working smart like dey street as una call am. Useless mofo. Na make Fulani dey use una shine. U wan drive Benz without stress.
Werey...

Igbo amaka jor.
South East amaka
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by McTominay(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa, younger sister has 500 cows, you over a thousand, and your entire family one million.

If your family does not produce anything apart from destroying people's crops shame on you guys
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by EMMY76: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hope fulaniherdsmen won't go after her for desecrating their business? undecided
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by lascos912(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Donald7610:
Just to compare to North not within the south
OK good
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Samakus(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
jjxxx:

Working smart like dey street as una call am. Useless mofo. Na make Fulani dey use una shine. U wan drive Benz without stress.
Werey...

Igbo amaka jor.
South East amaka

There's something wrong with your mentality bro. So immediately you hear working smart, the first thing that comes to your mind is crime.

I'm so sorry man. So sorry
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by AprokoGirl: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Donald7610:
TD Jakes Sermons
Fertile land with water
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by ashcall(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Donald7610:

We have different areas of interest to do our land.
If you plant crop it will grow
what stops you from planting is the big question
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by LuciusX: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
The last place feminism is needed is in Southern Nigeria
I think the nonsense Chimamanda is teaching them dey make them think upside down. Cattle herding is the job of the itinerant Fulani of whom history has proven, love it very much. So I don't see much sense in encroaching on the territory of the Fulani and finding dia trouble...
TL;DR She's being stupid and if her cattle get shot, it's nobody's fault...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. / Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.