Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) (38584 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:

Lol. Who checks a comment on Nairaland after 40 years. People for Nairaland funny sha

Saying either u or nairaland would be dead in 40 years??
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by ANIEPAUL(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
nkemoma:
Says his ugly son
you fine??
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Kolisky(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
olabolaji:

grin grin brother man warn yourself o, I nearly fall off the toilet seat. Laff wan kill me grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by techmo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
kaynacy:

Saying either u or nairaland would be dead in 40 years??

Any insinuation. Or direct statement I made in regards to deaths of Nairalanders in 40 year in my comments... Which part exactly
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Updating9JA: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
TD Jakes Sermons
Are you sure this wizkid son
his sounds like a davido son
Cos the wizzy I know don't brag about himself

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Dreyton36: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wizkid always get edge over davido
Wizkid just get boys wey go they Bleep davido daughter's anyhow , just the way Wizkid they give David hypertension , turn davido to mumu , no rest of mind
Person ft Lil baby , Nicki Minaj , tiwa Savage and others yet the album no reign pass 1 week

Wizzy make music for the future, to today Lil baby they regret why he collect $100,000 from davido for featuring grin

Listening to Wizkid ft Damien marley jare , when real men sing you listen or you go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by KhingPaul(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
This is to say his father is a real niggarr

Imade won't say such thing because with time and as she grows she is gonna realize that his daddy is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Even though davido's mother is a bini woman my tribe....and most importantly davido and i were both confirmed in the wilderness just as them bam Jesus for wilderness because black is the color
But I must say the truth...davido ain't got talent

Clear road ooh! But brother, Davido dey try ooh and i fit admit say, na G.O.A.T. him be too. Just that the guy too dey do like Obonte!
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by leaculpa: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Love it. kiss May all our children become better & bigger human beings than us.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:26am On Nov 22, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Make new artistes trending like zlatan, omarley, fire boy and co come bench all these wizkid and davido abeg
prayer be this or wish ?
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by AprokoGirl: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
This is to say his father is a real niggarr

TD Jakes Sermons
Imade won't say such thing because with time and as she grows she is gonna realize that his daddy is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Even though davido's mother is a bini woman my tribe....and most importantly davido and i were both confirmed in the wilderness just as them bam Jesus for wilderness because black is the color
But I must say the truth...davido ain't got talent
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Chrisog: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2020
That's ur opinion, boy....
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Chrisog: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2020
That's ur opinion boy.... For ur pure and unadulterated Honey, pls WhatsApp or call 08065864843. Also for Bill of Quantities(BOQ)
and Architectural design, am at ur service.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

Small boy... Even Wizkid hin papa knows he can't be rated close to Fela , Sunny Ade and other great men

Why don't you like wishing good things to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.