Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' (4940 Views)

Pastor Jailed In America For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by yommyuk: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2011
The next thing the authorities in the UK should do is to lock up the church door and throw the key away. Freeze the Church  bank account quickly( before her croonies transfer the money to Naija)  and give the proceeds to a children charity.

Does anybody know the name of the church including address, so I can alert the appropriate agencies.

Absolute rubbish angry
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by eghost247(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2011
yommyuk:

The next thing the authorities in the UK should do is to lock up the church door and throw the key away. Freeze the Church  bank account quickly( before her croonies transfer the money to Naija)  and give the proceeds to a children charity.

Does anybody know the name of the church including address, so I can alert the appropriate agencies.

Absolute rubbish angry

Seconded
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Outstrip(f): 2:07am On Mar 20, 2011
They will soon start a facebook page in her support
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by 2ndThought(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2011
With so many undesirable individuals being attracted to this particular line of work, there is a lot to be said about the qualifications required.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
It is a pity that a lot of Nigerians in the UK do a lot of wrong and illegal things in the name of God. I was quite appalled when one pastor gave a testimony in a church on Old Kent road of how he has come to the UK possess the 'land' with illegal travel document. According to him he was driving without a driver's license and was caught by the MET, one thing led to the other and they found that he is an illegal immigrant and was going to be deported…, the long and short of his whole testimony is that God intervened and he escaped deportation but he never told us how. It is amazing how we justify breaking laws of the land by simply dropping the name of God and 'our faith'.

Judgement will really start in the House of God and we will all give accounts of our journeys thru the earth to our God. Nigerian christians should fear God because He is a consuming fire.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by dasarge(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
Barking, Ilford all those IG postcodes, very useless area where you will only hear Yoruba language and all you see in shops are house Gees etc. You can see them all over the place.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
I just love the way UK handel things,they are plenty,may God catch them all here in uk
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
uplawal:

I just love the way UK handel things,they are plenty,may God catch them all here in uk

Thats if pple who worships them speak out, many so called christains can't even question the actions of these 'pastors' let alone reporting them to the police. They are far too many.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
Those child-Abusers are plenty in Ilford,Barking most especially,Dagenham east and heathway,Canningtown,etc.

I have a personal experience with one girl

This girl will wake up 5 work till the woman sleep,
If the wicked woman dnt sleep,she wont sleep
The girl will stay awake to pack all cups and bottles of Alcohol the madame and friends drank after they finish around past 1 or to 2,then she can then sleep and wake up 5 again,that was all the girl did until she ran away,the police got her but still one way or the other,the people handling her case happens to be the madame friend,they  had to lie in her report that she is okay and leaving fine,shes just a stubburn girl,thats why she ran away,so they gave them the girl back since the case worker was able to prove it for them,to cut the long story short,the madame outt of wickedness,she said," ibi bayi ko loma ti se ori re" Lt for the LONDON IS NOT A PLACE YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL,thereby she arranged the next flight for the girl,and some days before she left for naija,she dnt see outside not even a peep from the window.
They had to tell the police she has gone for holiday in nigeria,i dnt know if they are still dealing with the case though,this was what i knew then.
our people are BAD.
they
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
uplawal:

Those child-Abusers are plenty in Ilford,Barking most especially,Dagenham east and heathway,Canningtown,etc.
I have a personal experience with one girlThis girl will wake up 5 work till the woman sleep,If the wicked woman dnt sleep,she wont sleepThe girl will stay awake to pack all cups and bottles of Alcohol the madame and friends drank after they finish around past 1 or to 2,then she can then sleep and wake up 5 again,that was all the girl did until she ran away,the police got her but still one way or the other,the people handling her case happens to be the madame friend,they had to lie in her report that she is okay and leaving fine,shes just a stubburn girl,thats why she ran away,so they gave them the girl back since the case worker was able to prove it for them,to cut the long story short,the madame outt of wickedness,she said," ibi bayi ko loma ti se ori re" Lt for the LONDON IS NOT A PLACE YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL,thereby she arranged the next flight for the girl,and some days before she left for naija,she dnt see outside not even a peep from the window.They had to tell the police she has gone for holiday in nigeria,i dnt know if they are still dealing with the case though,this was what i knew then.
our people are BAD.they
Thats very sad, after serving the madam for yrs she went back to Nigeria with nothing? Wicked.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
@justwise,may God punish them all,amin.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Ranoscky(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
Amin Ase O!
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by justwise(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
uplawal:

@justwise,may God punish them all,amin.

They deserve it even deportation. Wicked souls.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
@Ranoscky,lol : smiley
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by boyt1: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
Just another message for Pastor Bakare, who would have maintained his respect as a Pastor, and not getting greedy and opting for worldly power and politics.
If you're a govt critic, and freedom fighter the people will remember you as a Hero you don't need to reward youself.
Save Nigerian group superstar
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by binkabir(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
If she( Pastor LUCY) was a Muslim the story will change to "A MUSLIM EXTREMIST FOUND IN CHILD TRAFFIC" and the media will say that this act is part of Islamic teachings.

very unfortunate
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Ranoscky(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2011
And your point is?
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by ibadan2011: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2011
Goodyness:

It is a pity that a lot of Nigerians in the UK do a lot of wrong and illegal things in the name of God. I was quite appalled when one pastor gave a testimony in a church on Old Kent road of how he has come to the UK possess the 'land' with illegal travel document. According to him he was driving without a driver's license and was caught by the MET, one thing led to the other and they found that he is an illegal immigrant and was going to be deported…, the long and short of his whole testimony is that God intervened and he escaped deportation but he never told us how. It is amazing how we justify breaking laws of the land by simply dropping the name of God and 'our faith'.

Judgement will really start in the House of God and we will all give accounts of our journeys thru the earth to our God. Nigerian christians should fear God because He is a consuming fire.

it's typical of Nigerian Pastors to say stupid things like that, God help us all.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by eyzhvntsn: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
2ndThought:

With so many undesirable individuals being attracted to this particular line of work, there is a lot to be said about the qualifications required.

Indeed.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by eghost247(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
May God help us all Nigerians in the diaspora are constantly destroying our already destroyed image
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by Ranoscky(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
Amen O!
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by eghost247(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by PastorAIO: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
eghost247:

May God help us all Nigerians in the diaspora are constantly destroying our already destroyed image

destroying it ke? Or you mean just exhibiting what is already destroyed. Stop pretending this thing is the fault of a few individuals. The entire country is like this and that is why the nation is in the state of development that it is in.

I repeat, like I've said before, that Nigeria is a demon infested pit, and the headquarters of these demons is in the churches. From there they spread out to do their works of darkness. If you don't believe me then you can continue dalliancing with the devil.
Re: Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' by PremierGuy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2011
[table]It is a pity that a lot of Nigerians in the UK do a lot of wrong and illegal things in the name of God. I was quite appalled when one pastor gave a testimony in a church on Old Kent road of how he has come to the UK possess the 'land' with illegal travel document. According to him he was driving without a driver's license and was caught by the MET, one thing led to the other and they found that he is an illegal immigrant and was going to be deported…, the long and short of his whole testimony is that God intervened and he escaped deportation but he never told us how. It is amazing how we justify breaking laws of the land by simply dropping the name of God and 'our faith'.

Judgement will really start in the House of God and we will all give accounts of our journeys thru the earth to our God. Nigerian christians should fear God because He is a consuming fire. [/table]

The above is quite true, reason why we have seen a huge explosion of churches in the UK. To anyone who knows South East London very well, right from the huge roundabout in Elephant and Castle by the Arcade, throught Old Kent Road, via Camberwell, Peckham, all the way to New Cross, you will see churches pastored by Nigerians, a number of them have over-stayed their visa extension. Hence they are using 'working in the ministry' has a cover-up and opportunity to get their indefinite right to remain in UK.
May God help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read / 1hr Interview With Former Marine Agent & Ex-prostitute / Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.