Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa (64107 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
The mother is the cause of the issue, how will she leave them together in the village, they ought to be under her care and regularly encouraging them, but she can't do that effectively when they are far, she should forgive them and allow the pregnancy to stay.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
NA DEM
SOCIAL MISFITS!!!
WE KNOW DEM YET THEY HAVE RULINGS FOR EVERYTHING. WATCH THEM EXHIBIT THEIR STUPID HYPOCRISY ON FRIDAYS
Unfortunately, u dnt understand North at all that's why ur comments are confusing. Always accusing Hausa for Fulani fault or accusing Hausa for Kanuri fault, accusing Fulani for Kanuri fault, accusing idoma for Tiv fault. The whole family involved in the act are not Muslims, Islam have ruling on incestuous relationships depending on wether the accused is married or unmarried, teenage or adult. Now let's see their Sunday rulings or their customary court ruling!
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
thats wat the bible told them its writing in bible script and it common to the xristain nation fullish religion with ur fake god
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Some people are on this thread supporting incest still, because scientists told them it's a gene they have. In this huge world, the only person they can meet is their family. Woe!
Medically its not ideal to involve in an incestous relationship.the closer u get to ur bloodline the more the likelihood the child will be congenetically afflicted.The child might not even survive with the diseases that will afflict cos its immune system will be very low.So no responsible doctor would encourage incest.In shirt incest is an abomination in the western world just as it is in naija.But then i am surprised that incest seems to be increasing in nigeria.the rate men rape and impregnate their dauthers is getting high.i even read somewhere where a man who impregnated his two dauthers in ibadan defended himself by saying he didnt want any guy to get close to his dauther.so these days u hear about nigerian fathers having sex with their dauthers,brothers and sisters doing it and even some guys and ladies coming here on nairaland making threads and confessing how they so much have sexual desires for their cousins.Its getting scary.I used to think incest was a thing amongst rednecks in the south in america but its like its becoming a norm in nigeria.any person that supports incest is an animal.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by BRATISLAVA: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
lefulefu:
Medically its not ideal to involve in an incestous relationship.the closer u get to ur bloodline the more the likelihood the child will be congenetically afflicted.The child might not even survive with the diseases that will afflict cos its immune system will be very low.So no responsible doctor would encourage incest.In shirt incest is an abomination in the western world just as it is in naija.But then i am surprised that incest seems to be increasing in nigeria.the rate men rape and impregnate their dauthers is getting high.i even read somewhere where a man who impregnated his two dauthers in ibadan defended himself by saying he didnt want any guy to get close to his dauther.so these days u hear about nigerian fathers having sex with their dauthers,brothers and sisters doing it and even some guys and ladies coming here on nairaland making threads and confessing how they so much have sexual desires for their cousins.Its getting scary.I used to think incest was a thing amongst rednecks in the south in america but its like its becoming a norm in nigeria.any person that supports incest is an animal.

I'm surprised too at the way they seem to like it. I think it's mostly libidinous guys who have had sex with a relative before that are preaching it as gospel truth. Anything to support it. They don't even care that nature doesn't support it. But as they are preaching for it, they are not impregnating the relatives oh undecidedthey just want the easy sex and call it love. it's quite scary. Something expected of those closeted communities as you mentioned in America. Nowadays seems too much GoT and movies have destroyed their inhibitions. Fear confessions of sexual incontinence.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by sonofElElyon: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
even if they were adults, incest is a crime in Nigeria and most countries

Kondomatic:
Abomicountry.

I wanted to ask ndi "two consenting adults" their opinion on this but these ones are still kids.

So I will put the blame on poor parenting
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by AMvanquish: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Na Abok! get incest!

They can't even tell the difference. Bandwagon crew undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by vanvino(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

More scientific fantasy.

How hard can it be for you to accept the incest genes since scientists have made it believable to you that everyone, including you, has them?

Now they have demystified it and you know so much more than other black people, why haven't you and why don't you plan on acting on the good info you shared?

Typical black man. They read an article and think they have gained the world, not knowing they have an empty groundnut shell handed to them.

If the white man shows you anything, no matter what and no matter how baseless, you will believe it. This is why they told you that genes are responsible for incest, and you would believe it rather than environmental factors. Black mind.

What do twins have to do with the topic?

I'm curious,..... how do you come to believe that it's environmental factors not genes? Is it a black man that make you understand that? Did you even understand my first comment or you just want to argue for argument sake.....So this your environmental factors is not scientific fantasy?

This not a typical Beer parlour conversation in which alcohol is the inspiration..... You asking me what twins got to do with this speaks volumes...

Talking about other factors which can also contribute, perhaps we find solutions is a daunting task.....so please sir, let's blame the Devil and move on, till the next one happened and it becomes the new normal
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by themanderon: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Boomchakalaka. Strange spirits are possessing the sons of men.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Tesmarh: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hausa people no dey see bad thing for this naa, whey were northerners dey marry their cousin. Like cousin to cousin.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by jevic(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
They started it from the farm, which means they knew what they were doing....
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
You want the family to have a product of an incest? What kind of life do you think this innocent offspring will experience, especially in a country like Nigeria? If this "offspring" have a say, I believe it will opt out of being birthed in such circumstance.
Uprightness100:
The Abominations and Iniquity one hears these days are demonic and fearful..

There are Consequences that come with decisions and actions taken..

Two wrongs do not make a Right!
An abomination has already been done.
Abortion is adding Wickedness upon Iniquity..
Abortion is murder and should not be contemplated..
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Richykaycee(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
RAPIST In making, at the age of 17yrs no self control even your blood too , Aru kwo nwa!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Wizaugpet(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

You have been a very bad boy cry
My hands are half white o �
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Danmaiduguri(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

What of separating children from cows, cause I have seen news of some aboki fvcking cows, am just saying
U said wat you have been fantasizing in your mind. Mumu idiot everywhere grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Pecuman: 1:37am On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Remember what I said last month?
I said

Sir there's nothing like mental problem. Most men can't control their sexual urge. I will post a news about a man raping chickens.

Abeg, most Men can control themselves. Some fringe examples of lunatics unable to control themselves shouldn't speak for all Men.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:23am On Nov 22, 2020
NO FEAR OF GOD+ POOR PARENTING .
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by ReactGA: 4:02am On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
I said

Did he rape her what is dis one saying self undecided
Who knows even of its the younger sister that initiated it
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2020
ReactGA:

Did he rape her what is dis one saying self undecided
Who knows even of its the younger sister that initiated it
Impossible.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Kirchoffs: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
I said

Sir there's nothing like mental problem. Most men can't control their sexual urge. I will post a news about a man raping chickens.
So if you marry your husband can't stay with his female kids when you are not around??
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
So if you marry your husband can't stay with his female kids when you are not around??
Re-read my post again.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Kirchoffs: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Re-read my post again.
That's what you wrote now
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by AprokoGirl: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Kondomatic:
Abomicountry.

TD Jakes Sermons

I wanted to ask ndi "two consenting adults" their opinion on this but these ones are still kids.

So I will put the blame on poor parenting
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
That's what you wrote now
Then why ask me again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.