Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday (41242 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...The baby girl below...that is how we light up the weed anyday anytime twice on a Sunday morning...damnnnnn..just checked your profile..you are beautiful...I for request we hang out....but I have a feeling your boyfriend is a real niggarrr and you know real niggarrrrs don't fuckkk with the girl friends of other real niggarrrrs if not that real niggarr will pull the trigger and i have to retaliate also as a real niggarrr by pulling my own trigger and as a result the hood will no longer be safe for anybody including you the baby girl we are fighting for

Ogbeni...where davido money for stop na there other people own for start

Every body na chairman for their own lane..
And let me tell you a secret...you see all these celebrities so especially this davido...he nor actually get money the way when them they pretend to....
I can bet my balls as at this very moment Davido nor get reach 3 billion for account

E no get reach 3 billion, oga even 1 billion no be small money oo.
Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by Oshokalo: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...The baby girl below...that is how we light up the weed anyday anytime twice on a Sunday morning...damnnnnn..just checked your profile..you are beautiful...I for request we hang out....but I have a feeling your boyfriend is a real niggarrr and you know real niggarrrrs don't fuckkk with the girl friends of other real niggarrrrs if not that real niggarr will pull the trigger and i have to retaliate also as a real niggarrr by pulling my own trigger and as a result the hood will no longer be safe for anybody including you the baby girl we are fighting for

And let me tell you a secret...you see all these celebrities so especially this davido...he nor actually get money the way when them they pretend to....
I can bet my balls as at this very moment Davido nor get reach 3 billion for account
I think so u see the 30bg he do mention was just is aim
Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by Arnoldo(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

When you are called a billionaire its not always about liquid cash but asset and trust me in both, david is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by Mykosmith455: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Happy birthday to you young Boss,may God continue to bless u ...LLNP
Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by Morenikeji070: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2020
You make mistake you would have said.. thousand naira jare lol
BigJoe19:
Davido the billonaire at 28 while some stupid old fools are not millionaires in their 40's na to troll on Nairaland be their own calling.
Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by Acesworld001: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2020

Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by placeofallure(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Happy birthday Davido. May heaven smile on you and bless you more than you can ever imagine. You've been a blessing to many others.
Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by cynthia500(f): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by ogbonti: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:

30BG are not his groupies or hangers... They are his staff on contractual agreement making him money

Do you know how much in millions Mayorkun , Dremo , Zlatan and Perruzi makes through streaming, YouTube views and record sales and how much Davido makes in percentage of the contract they signed

ok na so MC Hammer dey talk those days - that his buddies are dancers and entertainers who make him hell lotta money, and it ended in tears. I wish Davido all the best - just an advise to watch the financial bottom line grin
Re: 30BG Treated Davido To An Early Morning Surprise On His 28th Birthday by emoney09: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.