Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women (82928 Views)

Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by mechanics(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
smiliyB:
undecided This man nah better werey him be.... Those women sha lipsrsealed I don't even know what to say
hahaha, he has charm them.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by DAVE5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
sparog:
Chop life my brother at least you dey provide job for some people.

My prayer for you is that your daughter(s) and/or sister(s) would not find this type of job ohh

They’ll see good jobs that would bring honor to you and your household
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by DAVE5(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
This is one of the role models of Nigerian youths.

No he’s not, at least amongst all my plenty friends none of them wish to be like this guy, depends on the type of friends you keep
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by somehow: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Person wey dey practise wetin him dibia tell am una think say na fashion.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Mavrick2012: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dreyton36:

Abeggi undecided make i hear word

Is money itself not evil ? undecided

Abi money no be root of all evil again ?
so, someone cannot make money apart from the evil way?
You sound like a religious person.
Do evil,ask God for forgiveness,he will always forgive ba.
This is the problem of religion
I always believe atheist are more moral than religious people

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by sparog(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
DAVE5:

My prayer for you is that your daughter(s) and/or sister(s) would not find this type of job ohh

They’ll see good jobs that would bring honor to you and your household

I don’t even know what to say to you than you should learn to recognize when someone is joking
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by einsteine(m): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
sharone21:

Mormon is a SECT not a church.

Wrong.

They are a full Christian denomination of their own. Even dominate two states in the United States. Except you will say Catholics are a sect.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by DAVE5(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2020
sparog:

I don’t even know what to say to you than you should learn to recognize when someone is joking

I understand u were joking, but some kind things no suppose turn play, as u talk say him dey provide job 4 people, me just dey reason say what if nah my sister
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by sparog(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
DAVE5:

I understand u were joking, but some kind things no suppose turn play, as u talk say him dey provide job 4 people, me just dey reason say what if nah my sister

Well, my sister or not it’s her choice to do whatever she deems fine. She’s a grown ass woman after all

As much as he’s not forcing them to do it and it’s not against the laws of our country he’s free to do whatever he deems fit
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by DAVE5(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
sparog:

Well, my sister or not it’s her choice to do whatever she deems fine. She’s a grown ass woman after all

As much as he’s not forcing them to do it and it’s not against the laws of our country he’s free to do whatever he deems fit

True that

A saying goes and I quote: no be mad man dey shame for himself, nah him people go shame for am

I’m sure you won’t like to see your sis in that situation even if it’s totally her choice to do as she pleases right?
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by sparog(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
DAVE5:

True that

A saying goes and I quote: no be mad man dey shame for himself, nah him people go shame for am

I’m sure you won’t like to see your sis in that situation even if it’s totally her choice to do as she pleases right?

You don't know me so don't assume what I'll like
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by DAVE5(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
sparog:

You don't know me so don't assume what I'll like

Apologies sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael / Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 / Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.