Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video (65137 Views)

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by DebbieBianca(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Lagos-based socialite, Pretty Mike who pulled a stunt of showing up at Actor and Comedian, Williams Uchemba's wedding over the weekend with 'pregnant girlfriends' have made it to the Wendy Williams show over the act.

Wendy Williams who acknowleged that Pretty Mike has been consistent with such stunts, also recalled how same socialite turned up at an event with women on wedding gowns.

She however averred that it is normal for a man to have many wives in Africa and for them to be pregnant at the same time. Wendy also added that "some women don't think much of themselves".

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kEDl8LN8c

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by osamz007: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2020
RUBBISH

I SHOWED IT TO MAMA NGOZI AND SHE GAVE ME TWO BOTTLES OF BEER

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by sodiqapril(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2020
The guys an occultist and a stupid clout chaser.. nothing else explains his weird behaviours

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
I think this guy should have a court-ordered visit to the psychiatrist (in the interest of the public), before he infects others with his celebrated madness.

38 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Dammy10: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2020
What about her, wey get surgery everywhere!

Mtcheew

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
They re actually making fun of him and his yamreee stupidity grin grin hin mumu don finally go global

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Businessicon: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
The guys an occultist and a stupid clout chaser.. nothing else explains his weird behaviours
What's your proof that's he's an occultist?

32 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by AgroTrade: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
The young man is getting the much needed attention.

Check my sig!

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by tot(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Is this an achievement? Mschew.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by SultanOfPuna: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pretty Mike is a true son of God

Wherever God goes, He is surrounded by naked and beautiful women.

For example

A photo of God pulling up with his girlfriends to go and meet Adam.

Real men, powerful Kings always pull up with many women/wives surrounding them.

It's a sign of power

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Sokii: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
U go fear
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by BarrElChapo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Huh?

Na wa o. Some girls though. Anything for the money.

11 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by flexd99(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
This dude and his weird stunts grin

Our services at signature��
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by sochey(f): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
6 pregnant girlfriends is not an achievement..

6 beautiful babies with a nice way of life and a better future is all that matters....

#rubbishworld

17 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
6 pregnant women. Who are their baby daddies ??

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by BigDawsNet: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Can you imagine Netflix making a TV show about storming Area 51?
But then again, Stranger Things has happened lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by tigoba: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token 0 8 030442031
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Hambivert: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
sparogatively, all I can see is a business man in Pretty Mike.

His unconventional approach may be absurd...but that's how he keeps his business thriving.
Show biz deals with show off!

"I'll Hire 6 pregnant ladies to accompany me to an event...our matter must reach America!"
...finally it did!

Don't hate the player...

14 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by TheMan3: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
First of all I don't support pretty mike or what he stand for.

That said, who is Wendy to judge an African? In US, one man can be marriaid five times and divorced five times and remarry again. Even she is divorced and probably be going for a second husband soon.
As awkward as it sounds, in the US, a man can marry a man too... And adopt a child... Imagine a child having two daddies... Chai!!

Who are you to judge Africans way of life?

Hippocrates!!!

If he indeed is Married to those women, and they are happy, LET THEM BE!!

That being said, I do not support pretty mike or whatever he calls himself, and as I do not support polygamy. What I am saying is that, You do not have any moral right to judge.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
na wa oo

you keep celebrating bs and you ask why the society is full of bs, when bs is what you cheer

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Goldenheart(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin pretty Mike indeed
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by OnyeOhuu: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nigeria please it's time we decide how our lives and future will be,
Nigerians are suffering but we discuss irrelevant things.

We need restructuring and devolution or disintegration.

Let's face our major problem which is the 1999 constitution.
Thanks

13 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by FloxySmart(f): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
‘Some women think low of themselves’

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shameful Fall Of TerryG: A Lesson For Commercial Artistes / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.