Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban (24631 Views)

Help Canadian Visit Visa Refused / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Netherlands Visa Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
And caught using fake documents at max they can deport me to my motherland with say another 10 year ban .
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yeah they have it .
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by coogar: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2011
suassooze:

Yeah they have it .

then my dreams would come true if you attempt to enter the united kingdom. in short, i dare you. . . . . .if you do not end up in a deportation camp, i owe you £2000. cool
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
suassooze:

Small correction to be made here . I bought the passport from immigration registry office and the mode is back dated naturalisation . So there is perfect records . And I have the same name same dob . And one more final thing . I m not going to end up in jail

You're either incredibly st[i]u[/i]pid, or a BOT. Passports are not for sale, anywhere. Read through the rest of your posts, and see how contradictory they are. An imbecilic chimp could pick holes in your claims here.

You're the sort of material that keeps the UK Border Force running, and jails worldwide in business.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
suassooze:
Money can buy you anything and everything .

sorry to say but whether you have Guatemala or Nicaragua passport or even certified bushman passport, money CANT buy you entry into UK for the next 10yrs, BWAAAAAAAAAAAH. . . . . . . . . . . . so i suggest you rephrase your above statement.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

sorry to say but whether you have Guatemala or Nicaragua passport or even certified bushman passport, money CANT buy you entry into UK for the next 10yrs, BWAAAAAAAAAAAH. . . . . . . . . . . . so i suggest you rephrase your above statement.

Hahaha! grin
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by coogar: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

he will be picked up the next time he shows up at the port of entry in heathrow. he probably does not understand his fingerprints are here in the united kingdom. the moment they scan his calloused fingers, the alarm bells would ring.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
Okay , yes I accept the challenge . I will enter uk as a eu citizen . Lets see what laws can do to me.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by worry246(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
vgbg88
From what I see you need to get a letter showing that you have legal access to the accounts.
Just turning up with a statement however much money is in there does not mean that YOU can spend it.
For all they know you could have found or stolen the account.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by vgbg88: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
am not just turning up with the statement, it will be accompanied by a letter which he will scan to me, and he got the stmt i intend to use printed from the bank, before he travelled cos he wanted to review the acct, not knowing if i will be refused on not, i jus got my application result 2days ago and i was adviced to quickly turn in the required info immediately that will give me a better chance , thats why i cant wait for him to return and have the other stmt requested for.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by imperiouxx(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2011
@all,

You guys should know that this suassooze is a joker. I doubt if he ever leave where ever he is. He words are even contradicting themselves.

@suassooze,

You are a big crook. Why are you claiming to be innocent of your fake stuffs before and now you are boost of your ego. You never get the france/schegen visa. You are just f**king trying to make yourself comfortable.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by rrvd010207: 5:55am On Mar 30, 2012
mr suassoze did the embassy ppl reatined ur fake documents with them sending the original to u ?
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by jyothirao: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mr. Suasooze,

I'd like to know if the UK Consulate returned your degree marks sheets and certificates to you? Just curious.

Would appreciate your response.

Thanks
Jyothi
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by olamuah: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
wat happens to some1 banned for fake ghana stamp on his or her passport pls.tnx for ur reply
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Teemiyi: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Good day to you all. Would like to know if there is anyone who was ban for 10years UK Visa and got it after the the ban?. Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Pristinegold: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good day everyone, pls someone that was banned from uk for 10years when single, can the person apply for spouse visa now that shes married? Thank you
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Teeclassicroyal: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Teemiyi:
Good day to you all. Would like to know if there is anyone who was ban for 10years UK Visa and got it after the the ban?. Thanks for your response

Definitely! Must you just be extra careful. They will offer you but they will do a double check on all your claims at first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forex: 14 Foreign Airlines Exit Nigerian Aviation Market / Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months / Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.