Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) (24972 Views)

EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Insidenaija: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
The Edo State Joint Security Taskforce raided the Upper Sokponba, Benin, and combed riverine communities, leading to the arrest of suspected kidnappers.

The suspected kidnappers, comprising seven males, were arrested around Ogbemudia oil palm plantation on Saturday.

Prior to the operation, General Officer Commanding 2 Division, Major General Anthony Omozoje, had intimated Governor Godwin Obaseki on their activity in the state, promising to bring a halt to the recent rise in criminality and lend support to efforts at capturing fleeing escapees from the two federal correctional facilities in Benin City, the state capital.

Omozoje also met with heads of security agencies in the state, making a case on the need for synergy among the agencies with a view to restoring peace and order in the state.

On their operations in the riverine communities and other hotspots, he said, “Troops of the 4 brigade are on clearance operation at suspected kidnappers hideouts at Ogbemudia oil palm plantation and the river behind it. We intend to disrupt all kidnapping activities along the axis and secure the Benin-Auchi Expressway.”

He also noted that several escaped prisoners and criminal gang leaders have been arrested, as the task force is focused on ensuring a reduction in crime in Benin metropolis and environs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/seven-suspected-kidnappers-arrested-in-edo/%3famp=1

3 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Insidenaija: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
More: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by solochris(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hope these are not innocent people, just saying o

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by MrBachelor: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
So because the young men were rounded up by an army that can not end banditry and insurgency up north, but most powerful when confronting armeless protesters and massacring same at Lekki toll gate and also giving false information about their involvement, they(the young men) are now kidnappers.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by hisgrace090: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
This Hearthless and merciless youth again?
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Raysleek: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Pls do due diligence and dont arrest innocent persons. Keep up the good work Nigerian army, but pls investigate properly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Soarr(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
That guy by the right hand side got no remorse, see as he bone

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Only God knows why we are sharing same country with this people

3 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
shocked

Fear village people.
Is that not Igbinosun and Ehigiator that sell fake 'sure-odds' at Ewatto in Ubiaja?

The worst entanglement to get out of is a wrong allegation from the army.

I wonder what would have become of me if that Colonel had walked in on me on top of his 2nd wife 12 years ago.
A premature ejaculation saved my life that day because I just left some 2minutes before he got home and that's because I always pray to God to order my steps.

These boys here were probably at the right place at the wrong time because they look like hungry oil palm workers who are also ragtag cultists ...they don't look like the herdsmen kidnappers who terrorise the Aviele - Eguono, Agbede - Ewu or Igbira Camp - Ikpeshi axis.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by BabbanBura(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:

Find answer to Boko Haram and Bandits ravaging ya North first, ode!

21 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by ojun50(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by ecolime(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Raysleek:
Pls do due diligence and dont arrest innocent persons. Keep up the good work Nigerian army, but pls investigate properly.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by NoFucksToGive: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:

Nairalanders you see what I told you ?

This is abigot

12 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by blazepascal(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
inside life
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by NoFucksToGive: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:

I should have known you are a northerner with the low threshold of intelligent your posts depict grin

Arewa p&$

19 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by tillaman(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.
Is that not Igbinosun and Ehigiator that sell fake 'sure-odds' at Ewatto in Ubiaja?

I wonder what would have become of me if that Colonel had walked in on me on top of his 2nd wife 12 years ago.
A premature ejaculation saved my life that day because I just left some 2minutes before he got home and that's why I always pray to God to order my steps.

These boys here were probably at the right place at the wrong time because they look like hungry oil palm workers who are also ragtag cultists ...they don't look like the herdsmen kidnappers who terrorise the Aviele - Eguono, Agbede - Ewu or Igbira Camp - Ikpeshi axis.
the man Whom the gods have chosen
This is more like it !! Welcome welcome bruh

15 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Lastmankc(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
Slaughter them
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

A premature ejaculation saved my life that day because I just left some 2minutes before he got home and that's why I always pray to God to order my steps.

Lol. Welcome back. Where have you been?..Some said you were imprisoned, others said you died and resurrected into righteousness89. Me think you have been catching fun with peoples wives at the palm wine and nkworbi joint you opened in Ubiaja..Lol

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
the govt should war more on poverty

na dis kind thing army for dey get power
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Mayng01(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
solochris:
I thought as much

2 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Mayng01(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
I doubt if these are not innocent people. They look like farmers to me with that location of the hut and farm land all around not a forest. Kidnappers don’t reside in a farm land but a thick forest. Nigeria army and their attitudes, can they walk gallantly like that in bornu? Mtchew!

6 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Chaii...boss, you sabi environment sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Fake news!

Nigeria Army should show us video of them kidnapping their victims. Two can play the game undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Bighead5: 5:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Wow, good news. Buhari is really working. This is the reason why, we IGBO see BUHARI as our MESSIAH. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2020
solochris:
You people are the problem with the country. There is insecurity, you complain..if steps are taken to curb it, you wail. You need to change, otherwise, your end will be terrible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by uchaymart(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2020
These guys don't look kidnappers to me. I was labelled a criminal the night I was arrested by the force just outside a club.
I thought I was finished until I realized I had some cash on me.

Btw these same force men who had called me a criminal released me after I gave them 5k.

Trust no force man in Nigeria but then again always walk with cash in your pocket

6 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by uchaymart(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

A premature ejaculation saved my life that day because I just left some 2minutes before he got home and that's because I always pray to God to order my steps.

These guys are innocent 100%

2 Likes

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Factfinder1(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2020
When will the raid the north and the bandits and kidnappers there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2020
see now ,see youth
and they're the one that say they want a better Nigeria.....
God help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.