Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 (18377 Views)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 29th November 2020 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 3) On 27th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Insipidvamp(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Where the "title challengers"?
The tin tire me sef... these two clowns could miss out on top 4 sef. Yeye challengers.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
I got my prediction right! I knew the game was going to end full time DRAW.... Both teams respect each other, tactical astute and Tottenham retains top of the pack while Chelsea at third position but with a higher goal difference than Liverpool who is second.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
fergie001:
Where are my crew members? grin cheesy

Another 2 points dropped....

Kyase redblood01 angelfrost vickyrotex emeijeh ghettokid1 ebukahades10 gbest90

Lo Celso...why nah!?

Officially the worst game of an otherwise entertaining weekend across Europe... At least till Arteta and company fail to turn up as they are wont to!!! undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Underwhelming, uninspiring, lackluster, draining,.... This is what I kept looking forward to, clearing my schedule, posting friends and clients for!!!

This is how they want to carry EPL??!... We shall see!!! undecided

I wasn't expecting this nonsense initially but the first half sort of gave me the heads-up and I promptly switched to other games going on around the continent at half time.

And I am quite happy that I made that momentous decision.

The match had absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Ayemileto(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
xcelentattitude:

I advise you to stop the gambling as you have not gone deep into it, if not it will end in premium tears.

Ok bro.

Thank you. grin grin grin

But i no plan to deposit any other money sha.

It's either the one I deposit finish, and I leave, or it increase gradually and I keep reinvesting cool

Whatever happens, I'm not losing more than I've deposited already shocked
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Insipidvamp:

The tin tire me sef... these two clowns could miss out on top 4 sef. Yeye challengers.
If no be Leicester wey dey behave like NEPA,we for dey yarn another thing but na dem go top table by Monday..........all things being equal
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by oluwatosink: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Epl Top four predictions.

1) Tottenham/Leicester (Man united)
2) Chelsea/Aston villa
3) Man City/ Liverpool
4) Man united/Arsenal

If everything goes out well for Man united(ole) they can win the league ( base on last season winning streak). The worst results is to struggle for the number four position

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by snowball11(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Insipidvamp:
And these two are the so called challengers. These pretenders have nothing on Liverpool and Citeh. If this ends a draw, Chelsea would have won 2/9 points against fellow big six teams (having played all three @ Stamford Bridge) while Liverpool have 10/12 in such matches (having played 2 away, including the W @ Chelsea). To cut long story short, Chelsea will struggle to make top 4 just like last season. Spurs might miss out altogether.

This one is just talking from his anus! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tammy Abraham wasted two precise crosses from Reece James. Dude been such a waste upfront and the change for Giroud came in pretty late!

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Emisco1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Insipidvamp:
And these two are the so called challengers. These pretenders have nothing on Liverpool and Citeh. If this ends a draw, Chelsea would have won 2/9 points against fellow big six teams (having played all three @ Stamford Bridge) while Liverpool have 10/12 in such matches (having played 2 away, including the W @ Chelsea). To cut long story short, Chelsea will struggle to make top 4 just like last season. Spurs might miss out altogether.
better to win the top 6 in some game,draw some lose some than losing to the rest 14 smaller teams. einning the smaller teams give you more point than the top 6(only Lost to Liverpool)..

so stop all these you must win all the big team ..that same thing hunting some big team(ma no call name). win big team nd gift the point to smaller team

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by fergie001: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Officially the worst game of an otherwise entertaining weekend across Europe... At least till Arteta and company fail to turn up as they are wont to!!! undecided
As a Wolves fan..I am rooting for a Wolves win. cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I wasn't expecting this nonsense initially but the first half sort of gave me the heads-up and I promptly switched to other games going on around the continent at half time.

And I am quite happy that I made that momentous decision.

The match had absolutely nothing to offer.

How can it be explained that two so called top title contenders couldn't manage "Half a goal" and had less than 5 shots on goal between themselves in over 90 minutes??! Like what the fvck??!...

If it is to knock off weaklings they will be forming James Bond!!! Chelsea and Spurs! Two peas of the very same average pods!
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Insipidvamp(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
EbukaHades10:
If no be Leicester wey dey behave like NEPA,we for dey yarn another thing but na dem go top table by Monday..........all things being equal
Correct prediction, I don't see Fulham stopping 'em. But come May, I believe our darling Red will be top (comfortably too), the injuries and injustices will spur us on.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by signature2012(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ziyech was the man with good crossing for Abraham to head in.

You substituted that tall boi Abraham whom I feel might be better playing basketball and bring in Giroud.Giroud in,now one to send those long ball to his head all cause you have removed Ziyech.WTF!

Good play by Chelsea,poor result though.All unwanted was a winning and not a draw...

Mourinho came prepared.He's aim is to get a draw and he had it.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
fergie001:

As a Wolves fan..I am rooting for a Wolves win. cool

At this point, I am backing either club to win, and win emphatically and ruthlessly... My entire evening can't be utterly ruined na!!! cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Ibrahim3307(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
bhella10:
NTA 2 Channel 5
thank you bro
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Insipidvamp:

Correct prediction, I don't see Fulham stopping 'em. But come May, I believe our darling Red will be top (comfortably too), the injuries and injustices will spur us on.
Gbamsoloutley

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Midex88(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
A manageable draw. We Moveee. Up Blues

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Kyase(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
fergie001:
Where are my crew members? grin cheesy

Another 2 points dropped....

Kyase redblood01 angelfrost vickyrotex emeijeh ghettokid1 ebukahades10 gbest90

Lo Celso...why nah!?
Yes oo
Jose go park train
grin
But lo celso na cow
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Emisco1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

How can it be explained that two so called top title contenders couldn't manage "Half a goal" and had less than 5 shots on goal between themselves in over 90 minutes??! Like what the fvck??!...

If it is to knock off weaklings they will be forming James Bond!!! Chelsea and Spurs! Two peas of the very same average pods!
Dont you think its beta dan a team allowing weakling give them 7-2.. this same spurs beat a weaklimg last week 2-0

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Kyase(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Na Jose game go dey entertain grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Kyase(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gbest90 my account is back......
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by HitlerGaddafi: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
jumper524:
I can bet my balls, lampard is having an affair with abraham mom.
Abraham's mom and mounts sister.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by HitlerGaddafi: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
oluwatosink:

2) Chelsea/Aston villa
3) Man City/ Liverpool
4) Man united/Arsenal

If everything goes out well for Man united(ole) they can win the league ( base on last season winning streak). The worst results is to struggle for the number four position
Lol because you came from 2 goals down to win today, you're title contenders abi

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
And that's how many clean sheet for Eduardo Mendy? Can somebody remind me

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
oluwatosink:

2) Chelsea/Aston villa
3) Man City/ Liverpool
4) Man united/Arsenal

What a joke!!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Glycosunde: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
If we say Lampard is bias or been inept, we won't be wrong. How can you keep on starting Abraham ahead of Giroud and bringing in Giroud 10minutes to go and you expect to win match. The officiating was poor and they just cancelled a Chelsea goal because they have already fixed the match for a draw. Wasted 2 points all thanks to Lampard and Abraham

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kyase:

Na Jose game go dey entertain grin

Arteta and Nuno Espirito should turn up with their teams o!!!... I can't watch this mess again for another 90 minutes! No way!!! undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Kyase(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Arteta and Nuno Espirito should turn up with their teams o!!!... I can't watch this mess again for another 90 minutes! No way!!! undecided

Arteta = Jose 2.0
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kyase:

Arteta = Jose 2.0

Sigh... And, since Jota left for Anfield, Wolves have lost their bark and bite!!!... I will rather watch Food Network.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Edouardo Mendy has had 8 clean sheets in 11 games..... Who's the current best premier league goalkeeper this season?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 0) On 29th November 2020 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

My problem is with those folks who keep labelling these two very senile dodderers as "title contenders".

I wonder what that crap means. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? / Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? / Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.