Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 (909 Views)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by reasonwitme: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
There are stories dat i cant relate but i feel like a failure
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Sariel(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
At some point we all feel like that, feel free to share your story
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Wayne4uall(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Don't give up... Better days ahead
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by nojatto: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Romanoff(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Many of the wealthy people you see around failed several times.

Imagine if they gave up.

We must all keep pushing.

While you hustle, pray until your joy is full.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by mariahAngel(f): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
reasonwitme:
There are stories dat i cant relate but i feel like a failure

You are not a failure, you're just going through tough times, which shall pass.
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Get rid of that thought and stay strong ,it's a phase which shall pass, if you are a Christian, talk to God directly and he will ease everything for you. We all have our problems but we try to carry it around and hope on God to come to our rescue. Remember after the darkest night comes joy in the morning. Stay positive
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by tobechi74: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
The image of a foetus

stabbing a helpless woman

keep playing on my head.

It was all my fault.

If not for me

She would be alive today

A choice had to be made

My life or hers

I lived she did not.

I took her life.

She gave me mine

If superstition were true

The circumstances surrounding ones birth

Gives a clue of his mission.

I took a life the day I was born

She died during child birth

Each time my birthday draws near

My soul is filled with guilt

Reminds me of my life purpose

I am born to kill

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/27/suffering-and-smiling/
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Luckydubby7(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
No matter what
Pls be yourself.
Remember your children.
We all go die one day but let it be natural.
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Nisland(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2020
What is issue.call me on 07058583335
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by BigDawsNet: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
You are never a failure

Stay strong
Take care of your kids
They love you

When there is life, there's hope

1 Like

Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
You are not a failure, pls dont give up.
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Errandyguy: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Suicide is not an option ooo. Speak up,don't keep things to your self
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by Tony142: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
Get rid of that thought and stay strong ,it's a phase which shall pass, if you are a Christian, talk to God directly and he will ease everything for you. We all have our problems but we try to carry it around and hope on God to come to our rescue. Remember after the darkest night comes joy in the morning. Stay positive

buhari need to make u his special advicer
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by dprincedej(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Share your story. Don't die now
Re: Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4 by pozehnani(f): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
How did it happen? How come you're with 4kids all by yourself?
Where's your husband?

Take it easy on yourself and take everything to God in prayers.

It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • / Don't START A Business For Your Newly Married Wife / A Divorced Single Mother's Dairy - A Bitter Lesson Shared To Save Marriages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.