Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher (31176 Views)

Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Data Stolen In Europe / Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It / Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Xionez(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Someone is ranting because of the fact that he came to Nigeria to school and left soon after and I am here wondering why he even came down in the first place since our educational system is in shambles.

Inside life!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Barka00(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
wow
Mo bigotry comments here pls
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by DennisEche(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
IGBO AMAKA

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Jazzafizzy(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Duru9(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nwa afor

Udo dirigi

7 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Obc1234(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo amaka

7 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Jonathan39: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
An Igbo doctor doing wonders in US. In my next life I want to be an igbo but not in Nigeria cool. Biafra to the world

9 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by codemaniacs: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
K
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by DIVIPRO: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
cool
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Soarr(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na so
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by MosheDayan: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
etrouble:

Born in US, came down to Nigeria to get free university education because of the high cost of university education in US. Then absconded from Nigeria to use the education gotten in Nigeria for the betterness and development of US. If this is not sabotage, then it is treason, felony and treasonable felony.

Despite all saboteurs who stole our knowledge and got free education sponsored by Nigeria's masses money before absconding to US, despite all the so-called scientists in US, COVID-19 is till killing them like Christmas fowls. Over three million cases in November alone while Nigerians are playing, dancing and fuccking COVID-19. Someone down my street even impregnated COVID-19, nah the matter we dey settle since.

A country God hath blessed, no world power or saboteur within can curse.

If you quote me without reasonable analysis and comment, then Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will kee you.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Smartjob1(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dr. Ogbuagu Amaka!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Onyemaya: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
A thread to masturbate and chest beat..
Dear Nairalanders, a standing ovation as we welcome in the chest beaters machinery's of ipob
1,2,3...GO
bad belle person spotted

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by MosheDayan: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
modaink333:
IGBO AMAKA...

AWUSA AFONJA AJOKA shocked grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by donnie(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
I see. So now they showcase our brother wey be oversabi doctor, so as to convince us to take vaccine we don't need. grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by AwkaFinest: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
A thread to masturbate and chest beat..
Dear Nairalanders, a standing ovation as we welcome in the chest beaters machinery's of ipob
1,2,3...GO

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by DonXavi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Focusmind: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Graduated in 2003 and already a professor??. Nigeria would want you to stay 30 years and grow bald or white hair before conferring with professorship.

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by mamaafrik(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
He is umuigbo amaka,if Nigerians are this numerous in as a result of military oppression of 19s,in 2040 the rate at which Nigerians will fill enviable position around the world becase of the mass emigration caused by this Fulani man 'ehnnn,even chinko self go learn

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Onyemaya: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
ibkonekt:
SCAM
take it easy our afonja brother to avoid transformer

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by UCHIHAmask: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
obowo69:

https://www.thecable.ng/profile-meet-onyema-ogbuagu-unical-graduate-leading-covid-19-vaccine-research-in-us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JAbZynVqek

Any black person that studied abroad and is making waves from the thing he learnt over there should not be praised as a Nigerian,he/she is a product of white intelligence.
we know blacks are brain capable of outstanding feets in science etc if trained but,black nations are just too backward to produce anything.
So praise the whites for their feet and the knowledge they installed on our people...

I understand that the intent of proving tribal superiority/global positive remarks etc,makes us say things like "igbo amaka"..

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by fabsyl(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
those of us stl remaining in Nigeria r like chaff of a grain.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Onyemaya: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Antoeni:
IPOB Idiots go Dey Happy now
hope there's no sniper around you

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by AndSunGorilla: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
obowo69:

https://www.thecable.ng/profile-meet-onyema-ogbuagu-unical-graduate-leading-covid-19-vaccine-research-in-us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JAbZynVqek
I participated in the vaccine trial and met this Nigerian doctor in the course of the trial, he's so humble, modest and proudly Nigerian as well.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by orgylover: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
etrouble:

[s]Born in US, came down to Nigeria to get free university education because of the high cost of university education in US. Then absconded from Nigeria to use the education gotten in Nigeria for the betterness and development of US. If this is not sabotage, then it is treason, felony and treasonable felony.

Despite all saboteurs who stole our knowledge and got free education sponsored by Nigeria's masses money before absconding to US, despite all the so-called scientists in US, COVID-19 is till killing them like Christmas fowls. Over three million cases in November alone while Nigerians are playing, dancing and fuccking COVID-19. Someone down my street even impregnated COVID-19, nah the matter we dey settle since.

A country God hath blessed, no world power or saboteur within can curse.

If you quote me without reasonable analysis and comment, then Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will kee you.[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by sojfarm: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
A product of brain drain from Nigeria, UNICAL.

Even if the guy come back to Nigeria, they drain from him whatever he has acquired in the USA with such weapons as religion, unbelief, tribalism etc.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Originalsly: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just hope he will not be used to promote the widespread use of an experimental vaccine in Nigeria and Africa a whole. A vaccine usually takes 4 years to minimum before its widespread use. Main reason.... to test its efficacy on a large number of people and its side effects. Not even a year.... how can they determine its side effects? It's like approving the widespread use of sniper to kill tapeworms and roundworms .... one tablespoonful in a cup of water twice a day for five days.... tests have shown the efficacy to be 95%... so it is fast tracked.... Emergency Authorisation granted. One month later the patient is dead.... slow poisoned.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Zane2point4(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Plss eeh my people,i don't wana sound triblistic,but why is it that in anything that has to be our brothers in diaspora making us it has to be igbo or yoruba,i have never ever seen an housa name up there.

But over here in naija na there name full the top so tey u go think say na muslim country.

Think about this and you'll know Nigeria's problem in one point. Daft people are actually on our affairs,see how we don enter reccession.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Realhommie(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Saw the interview he featured in and i was just smiling all through as he spoke, very eloquent and intelligent young man. Honestly i felt proudly Nigerian..

This country is blessed with so much talents in various fields of human endeavors and huge potentials with regards natural resources but alas what have we got here!!! The missing link obviously is LEADERSHIP..

I really want to be hopeful and positive but everytime i recall Rotimi Amaechi's statement i get scared for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Karlifate: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Focusmind:
Graduated in 2003 and already a professor??. Nigeria would want you to stay 30 years and grow bald or white hair before conferring with professorship.

They believe you have to drop sweat & blood before you get it.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Onepeople: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
If he where Nigeria he would have been treated as second class citizen,a country where caw rear is considered before a graduate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by IpobAntidote: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
The Pfizer vaccine was developed by 2 Turkish Muslim immigrants in Germany.

These are the real developers. Any other story na just that loud empty story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For Weed Smokers. / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.