Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher (31183 Views)

Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Data Stolen In Europe / Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It / Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Ykc2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
A thread to masturbate and chest beat..
Dear Nairalanders, a standing ovation as we welcome in the chest beaters machinery's of ipob
1,2,3...GO
every suffering for naija na turn by turn igbos suffered their own, northerners are suffering the one I called self inflicted injury I dont think theirs will ever go away,other tribes own they come,ka Chineke mezie okwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by idahme(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
etrouble:

Born in US, came down to Nigeria to get free university education because of the high cost of university education in US. Then absconded from Nigeria to use the education gotten in Nigeria for the betterness and development of US. If this is not sabotage, then it is treason, felony and treasonable felony.

Despite all saboteurs who stole our knowledge and got free education sponsored by Nigeria's masses money before absconding to US, despite all the so-called scientists in US, COVID-19 is till killing them like Christmas fowls. Over three million cases in November alone while Nigerians are playing, dancing and fuccking COVID-19. Someone down my street even impregnated COVID-19, nah the matter we dey settle since.

A country God hath blessed, no world power or saboteur within can curse.

If you quote me without reasonable analysis and comment, then Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will kee you.

If he was in same country as u who will hear his name? How many egg heads has Nigeria retained? If you go to federal government agencies u will cry and pity tbis country, people ain't employed because of the content of thier brains but by the content of their connect to powers within. This alone is antithetical to the development of this country, kills people's dreams and promotes nepotism and mediocrity. How will the country grow? Is it the tens of millions of unemployed Nigerians doing nothing even those who are into businesses there is no enabling conditions for their business to strive poor power supply, inflation, little or no infrastructure the list is just endless. Tell ur mentors at the helm of affairs to do the needful, change from their evil ways, replicate what they see from their numerous medical trips and tourism abroad so as to keep smart folks around. If u like get pained Nigeria with this growth rate cannot reach the United States current rate in the next century.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by CSTRR: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Dear Nairalanders, a standing ovation as we welcome in the chest beaters machinery's of ipob
1,2,3...GO
You are sick.

Isn't this better to brag about than to brag about how many people buhari employed into his govt from your tribe.

This is a vaccine for a global pandemic for Christ sakes.

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Standing5(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
etrouble:

Born in US, came down to Nigeria to get free university education because of the high cost of university education in US. Then absconded from Nigeria to use the education gotten in Nigeria for the betterness and development of US. If this is not sabotage, then it is treason, felony and treasonable felony.

Despite all saboteurs who stole our knowledge and got free education sponsored by Nigeria's masses money before absconding to US, despite all the so-called scientists in US, COVID-19 is till killing them like Christmas fowls. Over three million cases in November alone while Nigerians are playing, dancing and fuccking COVID-19. Someone down my street even impregnated COVID-19, nah the matter we dey settle since.

If you quote me without reasonable analysis and comment, then Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will kee you.

He is helping the world overcome challenges he wouldnt have had the opportunity to overcome if he was in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Zane2point4(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
etrouble:

They'll use politics to frustrate the guy,they even fit put aboki with school cert as the lead scientist den put the man with phd as a ordinary lab scientist.

Forget naija cast ,unless we boldly overhaul this system nothing go come out.

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Front0lane:
Igbos fooling themselves over falsehood
The hatred for the Igbos in your heart is too powerful to stop. This is not good for your health and humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by CSTRR: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
I won't be surprised if he replaces the likes of Dr.fauci one day.

He is following the same career path.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Ericnrm(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Antoeni:
IPOB Idiots go Dey Happy now

You must be a very stup!d fellow.
Imagine the kind of brains being efficiently utilized by foreigners in their own countries while we continue to suffer and loot the country dry when we have some of the best brains in the world.

I’m not in any way happy about this cause this doesn’t affect Nigerians living in Nigeria one bit, instead we could have utilized his knowledge and that of other brilliant minds who have left our shores for greener pastures, to bring in fresh ideas and innovation that could turn the country around.

Nigerian leaders are the most useless set of people on the planet

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Eriokanmi: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Congrats prof. I'm not surprised. Behind every new successful global invention, behind every powerful government on earth, a Nigerian must be there else, it's a waste of resources or time.

Come 2023, we must take full ownership of our country.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Lovelyn451(f): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
1,2,3...GO
yes ooo, thank you thank you!!
Dr ONYEMA OGBUAGU
Igbo Amakaaaaaaa!!!

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by CSTRR: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
The sad state of brain drain.

All the first class graduates in my set are all in America.

Every single one of them.

From Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Engineering departments.
Associate professors in different Universities in the US snapped them up.

I was speaking to one of them last week and she asked me what I was still doing in Nigeria.
When she learnt that I already got a Canadian "invitation to apply" for the express entry, she was elated.

Maybe Na she I go marry sef. grin

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by ChiefS(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
His twin brother was my classmate at FUTO. He did all his SIWES programmes abroad. Both parents are great scholars. Congratulations to him and the entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Badgers14: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
To see that this guy actually wrote jamb and hussle admission in unical before going to the U.S does tell us how many talents the Federal government are wasting...

Shebi ASUU are still on strike?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by yultater: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo atoka!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
IGBO AND NAIJA TO THE WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by quickly: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
obowo69:

https://www.thecable.ng/profile-meet-onyema-ogbuagu-unical-graduate-leading-covid-19-vaccine-research-in-us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JAbZynVqek

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE CLAIMERS AND ASSOCIATING WITH ANYTHING .

THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A THOUSAND PPL WHO WORKED ON IT.

PERSON WEY MAKE TEA OR COFEE FOR RESEARVHERS ALSO WORK ON IT SHEY?

UNA TOO LIKE 2 DEY CLAIM. NA SO THEM LIE FOR UNA ABOUT PHILIP EMEGWALI THAT HE BUILT THE INTERNET.

MAKEUNA FEAR GOD NOW
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
1,2,3...GO
shattap dere..

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Chris2863(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Afonjas and abokis masturbating over this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by GidiCars: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
I've always known a large number of nairaland users are retarded. If you've been following the news, you should know the major people who developed the vaccines and this guy ain't even one of them. He's probably a spectator in the field and offering his suggestions and stuff as someone in the field.

Edited: He wasn't involved in the vaccines development, only in the trial process. Anyone can be involved in the trial process, from professionals in the field who monitor the effectiveness of the vaccines to the lab rats the vaccines are being tested on. He's one of the many professionals who would be monitoring the effectiveness of the vaccines on the people they will be testing them on. Anyone in the field can be called to participate in it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/10/europe/biontech-pfizer-vaccine-team-couple-intl/index.html

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by GidiCars: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
quickly:

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE CLAIMERS AND ASSOCIATING WITH ANYTHING .

THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A THOUSAND PPL WHO WORKED ON IT.

PERSON WEY MAKE TEA OR COFEE FOR RESEARVHERS ALSO WORK ON IT SHEY?

UNA TOO LIKE 2 DEY CLAIM. NA SO THEM LIE FOR UNA ABOUT PHILIP EMEGWALI THAT HE BUILT THE INTERNET.

MAKEUNA FEAR GOD NOW

Anyone who has been following the updates should know that the Pfizer vaccines were developed by a German Turkish couple. This guy is just someone in the field giving his opinions at best before these ignorant lots twisted the storyline that he's one of the major people who developed the vaccines. Clowns. undecided
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Jokkarm2: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Front0lane:
why not go just hang yourself and die instead of coming here with your frustration. since you can appreciate any good.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by SmartPolician: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
1,2,3...GO

Aturu, if you read that an Igbo man was involved in drug, I am sure you will be on a cloud nine now.

Well, chest beating for the right reasons is very okay

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Obc1234(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...there is no doubt oyeama is from Nigeria

This is to say we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa

Let me increase the volume so that those low budgets ass fuckkking noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it
Nigeria needs more of you
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Obc1234(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by guychidile: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
continue to soar.,sky is your limit

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Soar2019: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Garbage!
Cos Africa is a big market they’ve got to interview ’one of their own’ so as to win them to buying vaccine that they never needed... Gabbage!
They already bought the lies anyway!
Africa is a gonna!
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Friend22(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Can teh Buhari-led admin sue the united states for stealing most of our big brains?

I bet if he was in Nigeria our system would frustrate him.
If anyone has a means of leaving this country let them leave .

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Nickymezor(f): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Great news
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Friend22(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
GidiCars:
I've always known a large number of nairaland users are retarded. If you've been following the news, you should know the major people who developed the vaccines and this guy ain't even one of them. He's probably a spectator in the field and offering his suggestions and stuff as someone in the field.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/10/europe/biontech-pfizer-vaccine-team-couple-intl/index.html

He was interviewed as one of the senior researchers and you are here trying all means to down play his role.
I don't understand this toxic pull-him-diwn mentality we carry around.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by toprealman: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chijeep:
Fews years back, some people were saying that Igbos don't know anything apart from business but today news upon news have proved them wrong just like this one now.
and we're still filling up our political ambitions.
IGBO AMAKA
No good history student will say that
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Emmadoc: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Op, he's not a Nigerian, there's nothing we can offer him... So he's not a Nigerian.periodt.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Front0lane:
You're filled with bitterness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma / Thread For Weed Smokers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.