Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Don't Want To Come To Lagos Again_ Toke Makinwa Opens Up While In Abroad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want To Come To Lagos Again_ Toke Makinwa Opens Up While In Abroad (265 Views)

I Wish I Had A Man - Toke Makinwa Opens Up in a live Insta Video / Toke Makinwa Opens Up About Her Surgery And Her Struggle With Depression / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Come To Lagos Again_ Toke Makinwa Opens Up While In Abroad by decentline: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigerian popular actress and entrepreneur whose name is Toke Makinwa surfaced on social media platform while enjoying the goodies at a beach side in abroad. Toke Makinwa who is a known influencer and entertainer said that she doesn't want to come to Lagos again due to the fun she is having at the beach side.

She further explained in a video posted on an Instagram blog page "Naijaeverything" that she just wants to relax and enjoy at the beach side because there is no time for such in Lagos.

In another post that Toke Makinwa took to her official Instagram handle, she unveiled the kind of Monday morning she is currently having at a beach side. Though she is doing all these while in abroad. Take a look at the pictures.

Kindly visit the blog via below link to read the compliments.
Punctualnewsblog
http://punctualnewsblog..com/2020/11/i-dont-want-to-come-to-lagos-again-toke.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Gospel Artist Release 'my Palliative' Track / ‘this Weekend Is For Shaking The Internet’- Bobrisky Breaks The Internet(video). / Bobrisky Displays The ₦15 Million His Bae Provided For Him After They Spent A Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.