Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress (10180 Views)

Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress / Mercy Aigbe Breast Almost Falling Off As She Poses With Celebrities (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by bossmeek(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has been the subject of trolls following a photo of her showing excessive skin, that is serving rounds on social media.
Tiwa Savage was spotted in a pose with 2019 Big Brother Naija winner, Mercy Eke when they met each other at an event over the weekend.

However, in the photos, the former Mavins Records signee wore an off-shoulder dress and the cup of her outfit did not fully cover her b00bs thereby leaving her right nipple nearly falling out.

Credit: https://bossmeek.com/2020/11/nigerians-react-as-photo-of-tiwa-savages-nipple-almost-falling-out-of-her-dress-hit-the-internet.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by bossmeek(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by dawnomike(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Mama Jam Jam!
Mama Jam Jam!!
Mama Jam Jam!!!

How many times did I call u?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by WrittyWritter(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2020
She should have just showed everything.she ruined d style by showing too much smiley
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by setobaba: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
How some ladies are very convenient dressing this way baffles me. Tiwa I miss the real tiwa that sang Eminado

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Look at what some efulefus youth called there roll models

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by We4all: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Her stylist did an awful job. Revealing the cleavage wasn't necessary cos the dress is off shoulder. Mercy's outfit is way better.
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by mayskit4luv(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oga ooo
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by ClassicMan202(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Almost does not kill a bird..... Make e comot first before we begin complain grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by sweetrace(f): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ties, I love you to pieces! But you need to get being sexy right. This is not it.
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by StubbornGENIUS: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
She's already made and 40+ for Christ's sake.What's there to see?
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by Made4naijaoeo: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Half unclothedness
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by 400billionman: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Let her wear it to computer village.

Let us hear stories..
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by tubetv: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by FahBuLous: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100 what do u have to say abt this...
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mtchew undecided
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by foreverme1225: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
she's flaunting what she's got
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by Eerujeeje: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
She's been a whor.e since her infant.
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by Geedy: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Look at what some efulefus youth called there roll models
My brother na real efulefu fah

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by potent5(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
This tin wey don circulate and exchange hands of different men and boys!

Wetin remain inside?
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by PAWG(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
The picture dey simmer, I dey sweat sef. Aunty Tiwa that dress ain’t your size
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by tubetv: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
the older d berry d sweeter the juice....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCpPfd4Afus
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by sammysneh(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Boob's competition, I like Wat I see tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by Notatribalist(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
bossmeek:
Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has been the subject of trolls following a photo of her showing excessive skin, that is serving rounds on social media.
Tiwa Savage was spotted in a pose with 2019 Big Brother Naija winner, Mercy Eke when they met each other at an event over the weekend.

However, in the photos, the former Mavins Records signee wore an off-shoulder dress and the cup of her outfit did not fully cover her b00bs thereby leaving her right nipple nearly falling out.

Credit: https://bossmeek.com/2020/11/nigerians-react-as-photo-of-tiwa-savages-nipple-almost-falling-out-of-her-dress-hit-the-internet.html

Her breast still stand after one child, what's she using on it?I love woman who care for themselves.
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by Erkhalifa(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
He get watin human eyes no go see for media
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by Hopss(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
i dont think she does wat she is doing these days with clear eyes(i mean she's definitely high on something strong)
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
She's got a nice body and cute breasts.

It's just breasts
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by EmmySparky(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2020
This woman go still sweet pass some girls in their early twenties...
Re: Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress by cynthia500(f): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. / Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online / Patoranking Releases A New Album, “Wilmer”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.