Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? (18981 Views)

How To Serve As A Ghost Corper During NYSC / Best Local Govt To Serve In Ogun State / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by IamDoughyean: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

Please where is the best Government parastatal or agency other than a secretariat to serve?

Kindly share your experiences.
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nazgul: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Federal teaching hospital, federal medical center...any federal parastatal that's related to the medical field. Even if you're not a doctor, there are lots of units that you'd fit in perfectly, like adminstrative unit, accounts, lab..etc.

The good thing there is if you played your cards well while serving there as a copper, it would be quite easy for you to be retained once you're done with your service and the entry pay is very reasonable.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Eagle360(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ministry of Information under the leadership of Lia Mohammed.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin. I fit swear with my preeq wey don rise finish say this op dey find agency wey get money so that he go fit thief

Too bad he can't hoodwink me into believing his tomfooleries,bloody thief

No be only secretariat,na senatorial, criminal

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Jemmynovel: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by kiltoko1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
FRSC
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by id4sho(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
if u b lady, unatoto go serve.

2 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by DenreleDave(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Public toilet or neuropathic psychiatric hospital grin grin cheesy
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Daum: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nnpc
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by MacDodger: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
nnpc

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by MacDodger: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
FIRS

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by 900warriorz: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Nigerian Security Minting and Printing Plc
Fire Service
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) etc

These guys are well paid and they're great places to work. wink

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Erudite202: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
/
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by BigDick70inch(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
A
NIMASA

9 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by pickatyou2: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Presidency.

grin grin grin
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by clarkmos15(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
SARS is the best
Please patronize me �
To buy this HP laptop for just 40k
DM or WhatsApp 08145539996
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY ONLY IN LAGOS
DELIVERY IS FREE

The MacBook is a 2009 Edition it goes for 68k
Pay on delivery only in lagos

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by MacDodger: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
NPF grin
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Vihana(f): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ministry of finance!!!!

Enough money and connections wink
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by tiswell(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
DSS
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Demmtek(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
And this thread made front page

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Okundaye4(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please go to Department of Petroleum resources and thank me later.

Meanwhile, please check out my signature for your painting needs.

2 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by FOREX4free(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
APC, ASO ROCK, my brother trade forex and thank me later
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Tekrify(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Definitely FIRS, CBN, COREN, DPR, Navy, Airforce, various ministries except the ministry of education and agriculture..
but it will never be NPF, NA, or FRSC Inshort anything that pushes me to work under the hot sun..hell no

2 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by tiswell(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vihana:
Ministry of finance!!!!

Enough money and connections wink
see as e easy for u to say

2 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Coldie(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nnpc or nddc or cbn
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nazgul:
Federal teaching hospital, federal medical center...any federal parastatal that's related to the medical field. Even if you're not a doctor, there are lots of units that you'd fit in perfectly, like adminstrative unit, accounts, lab..etc.

The good thing there is if you played your cards well while serving there as a corpse, it would be quite easy for you to be retained once you're done with your service and the entry pay is very reasonable.
May we not serve as corpse in Jesus name

11 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin. I fit swear with my preeq wey don rise finish say this op dey find agency wey get money so that he go fit thief

Too bad he can't hoodwink me into believing his tomfooleries,bloody thief

No be only secretariat,na senatorial, criminal
That your small preeq

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by waleadeagb(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
***NNPC.......do little or nothing and gets big dough as tips etc.....might be lucky and be pushed to DPR where large largesse plentiful....

****FIRS.......they will teach the skill of collecting bribe. As a corper, if you are trustworthy, you might be turned a picker of bribe....errand boy to pick, take to bank or share according to the laid down sharing formula...

***FRSC....... documentation and bribe picker....

Please add your own government parastals you know....

6 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
anastasius:
That your small preeq
Nyashman sighted..
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by BlackTrice: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Eagle360:
Ministry of Information under the leadership of Lia Mohammed.

Ewooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / Abuja Batch A 2015 Let's Meet Here / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.