Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja (2976 Views)

All You Should Know About Driving In Australia As A New Immigrant From Nigeria / First Time Driving In Lagos? These 25 Lagos Driving Rules Will Help You / BRT Driver Faints While Driving In Oshodi, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by miracleabj1(f): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Please good spirited people in the house, i need your help.
I am a young lady of 25yrs, i prefer to hustle on myself than to depend on any man.
I live in Abuja, Please can anyone here connect me where i can be train on how to drive forklift in Abuja?
I am waiting for your help.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by 4everEdward(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
miracleabj1:
I am a young lady of 25yrs, i prefer to hustle on myself than to depend on any man.
I live in Abuja, Please can anyone here connect me where i can be train on how to drive forklift in Abuja?
Thank you

Love your spirit, but I don’t have idea about it
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by MiracleMe7: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
4everEdward:

Moderator pls push this post on the front page.
This are the type of girls we have to render help to not all these slay queens looking for a man that will pay their Bill's.
Pls, anyone in Abuja pls help this young girl by connecting her to where she will undergo forklift training

2 Likes

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
miracleabj1:
Thank you
Go to coca cola plant at jabi. Ask for any forklift operator and negotiate with them for help

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by miracleabj1(f): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
excellence44:

Go to coca cola plant at jabi. Ask for any forklift operator and negotiate with them for help
Thank you sir! Any other place u can direct me?
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by miracleabj1(f): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
MiracleMe7:

Moderator pls push this post on the front page.
This are the type of girls we have to render help to not all these slay queens looking for a man that will pay their Bill's.
Pls, anyone in Abuja pls help this young girl by connecting her to where she will undergo forklift training
Thanks
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Plut01: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
ooops, you said Abuja. Thought you're in Lag sha. I pray someone with a link helps.

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Blackpromise(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
miracleabj1:
Thank you

I know of a place in Lagos .
+234 812 446 1809

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by miracleabj1(f): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2020
4everEdward:

Ok thank you sir!
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by MiracleMe7: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Blackpromise:

+234 812 446 1809
I live in Abuja not legos.
Pls do u know anywhere in Abuja to train for this?
Thank u for ur help
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Adapapaokoye: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Plut01:

ooops, you said Abuja.
Thought you're in Lag sha. I pray someone with a link helps.

Do you know any in Lagos or Southeast
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Adapapaokoye: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Blackpromise:

+234 812 446 1809

Where in Lagos?
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Plut01: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Adapapaokoye:

Do you know any in Lagos or Southeast

Yes I know one institute where they teach forklift and other operational equipments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by MiracleMe7: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
@Miracleabj1 we have not heard from you. Are you ok? How is your skill training going? Do you succeeded in getting a place for the training?
Pls, update us!
I wish you goodluck and the best!

1 Like

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
I am a professional forklift operator, but I reside in Lagos.
I know some places here in lagos, unfortunately you're not in Lagos

Looking for a better forklift job sha, anyone with any link

1 Like

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by venoks: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Great morning @Didi2d, please help with detailed information on these places in Lagos. Also searching for truck driving.
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2020
venoks:
Great morning @Didi2d, please help with detailed information on these places in Lagos. Also searching for truck driving.

Very close to agbara industrial estate, don't know much about truck driving. I only have info on forklift
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by HocusPocus: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Didi2d:

Very close to agbara industrial estate, don't know much about truck driving. I only have info on forklift
Good morning boss
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
HocusPocus:

Good morning boss

Good morning
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by HocusPocus: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Didi2d:

Good morning
Please I saw your recent post on forklifts operations
Do you know any factory in Lagos that will be needing my services as a forklift operator?
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
HocusPocus:

Please I saw your recent post on forklifts operations
Do you know any factory in Lagos that will be needing my services as a forklift operator?

Aww! Just last week they employed some forklift operators where I work.
Hmmm, maybe you still drop your CV.

Somewhere in agbara
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by HocusPocus: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Didi2d:

Aww! Just last week they employed some forklift operators where I work.
Hmmm, maybe you still drop your CV.

Somewhere in agbara
omoo
Where in Atbara boss
How can I link up with you
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
HocusPocus:
omoo
Where in Atbara boss
How can I link up with you

Along badagry expressway
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by HocusPocus: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Didi2d:

Along badagry expressway
We go discuss once I ready sha
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
HocusPocus:

We go discuss once I ready sha
Thanks boss

One love
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by HocusPocus: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Didi2d:

One love
boss I hail o
Your email dey active make I text you
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
HocusPocus:
boss I hail o
Your email dey active make I text you

Yes e dey active
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by HocusPocus: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Didi2d:

Yes e dey active
ok I go pm u now
I don text you boss
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by HocusPocus: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Didi2d:

Yes e dey active
I greet you boss
Re: Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja by Terenceike(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
miracleabj1:
Thank you

Hi, good day
Pls did you get a place to learn forklift? I really need it now. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Indians Flood Nigeria As Air Peace Starts Direct Flights / Relocating from Canada to UK to study Medicine as an international student. / Need Help:immigration To Quebec(canada) For Skilled Nigerian Workers !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.