Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song (43586 Views)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by seanwilliam(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
I trust wizkid, na neglect he go neglect am
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by pillarmaria(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Muurian:
Lol.
Black face and his wahala! The funny thing be say, Blackface fit dey talk true o, but the guy don complain so tey, everybody don confirm my nigga say na serial complainant.

On another serious note though, have you seen this step by step pictures of how a baby is conceived, including how the baby grows in the womb from day one to trimester? Check this out Now!

https://uptownerd.com/2020/11/19/full-pictures-human-fertilisation-and-development-inside-a-womb/
No be lie

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Kestolove(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:

Masturbate keh shey moo shey rii sha grin mio ro bee
But on a more serious note those girls how their package be yarn me
If he dey legit I fit come abj I get gees for there
no short time, na Dem go provide room Dem no dey follow anybody go house, some dey charge 15k ND some 20k from 9pm to 9am...they will provide everything u need including condom, food ND non alcoholic drinks ND shisha not weed or cigar
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by JastSiryin(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
This one just dey find embarrassment and insult wey him go take complete him quota for the year grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
46six:
[s][/s]
Bro why did you cancel what she typed
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
no short time, na Dem go provide room Dem no dey follow anybody go house, some dey charge 15k ND some 20k from 9pm to 9am...they will provide everything u need including condom, food ND non alcoholic drinks ND shisha not weed or cigar
Omo those mods them be bad belle O
Dem don kreee DAT my account
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by wink2015(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Nigerian music artiste, Blackface has called out his colleagues and music icons, Burna Boy and Wizkid for allegedly stealing his song.

According to the singer Burna Boy and Wizkid copied his song to come up with one of the songs on the starboy’s Made In Lagos album.
TD Jakes Sermons
He alleged that “Ginger”, a track on Wizkid’s recent Made In Lagos album was copied from his song “Twist and Turn”.

Blackface who made the allegation via the comment section of an Instagram blog, GossipMill on Sunday, November 22nd, disclosed that he released a diss song titled “Imposters” for the duo.

In other news, BlackFace of the now defunct Plantashun boiz music band has called out 2Face for failing to informing him about the death of an old mutual friend.

Taking to Instagram, he narrated how the members of the music band met the deceased and slammed 2Face for keeping him in the dark about his demise.

He further added that he has tried to reach the Veteran singer to get information on how to reach the deceased’s family members, but all to no avail, so he decided to call him out on social media.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/blackfacenaija/

DO NOT MIND AHMEDU.

He just want to trend on social media.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by sheDD(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Slawormiir hope u are seeing how weed has turn blackface life upside down...I hope u learn from it mr damn niggarrr
"Mr Damn niggar" grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by MurderX: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Drag queen
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Freddo99(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Soarr:
This bra needs to change his foolish tactics..
For years he keeps saying his song is being stolen and for decades now, bra never blow..
He sounds stupid to me each time he makes these stupid allegations..
. I wonder the kind of music he was singing dat he always claim people are stealing, why is he not rated among the best artist if an artist like wizkid can steal his song?
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Seyzcham91(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
haha
Kestolove:
Slawormiir hope u are seeing how weed has turn blackface life upside down...I hope u learn from it mr damn niggarrr
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by lozanni(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy don leave 2face, now it's wizzy and Burnaboy.
For 2baba level don change, so he can't reach him
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Kaymansion(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Frustrated guy though
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by xynerise: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy should STFU.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Freddo99(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackface and false accusation
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Kestolove(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ziinii:

Omo those mods them be bad belle O
Dem don kreee DAT my account
eeyah, dem no want make u cum get some good good puzzy for abj...
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by streetsoldier1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Denique:
...and they did christening for diswan?

Even muslimning sef..... He is just an eee-pee (enemy of progress)
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
eeyah, dem no want make u cum get some good good puzzy for abj...
But shey you don do am
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by israelmao(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why is it only your songs they like stealing?Blackface needs deliverance from robbers of destiny.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by sammysneh(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy don dey take him weed again
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
46six:
[s][/s]
Guy why dey cancel everything wey she dey type nah undecided
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by eddypolymer(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bitter soul
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by stonedlive(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
ivolt:
Blackface is right. Anyone who disagrees is working for Burna boy and Wizkid. We all know that Blackface is a very talented artist who is being oppressed by song chiefs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Victor365: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Is it all the times they still his music? Why complain all the time?
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by IpobAreFools(f): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Black face was never a real niggarr and he was probably trying to be the most high...always smoke with sense
Weed is good...very good anyday anytime twice on Monday
But trying to become the most high is the bad thing....
No matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high..only jah[God] is the most high
!Now you understand Kestolove...! So say no more or else me ya pull the trigger as a real niggarrrr and me ya empty ma bullet in ya cheeest

I hope the Nigeria police and the law sees this. You probably think nairaland is that anonymous. boy, think again.
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
46six:
because he's say trash trash trash
You're not the mod now free am
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by DimIsaac10(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
There is nothing bitter anywhere..
They can sue him if he is wrong...

The reason why most of us slams this nigga called blackface is cos most of us either don't know our Rights, not creative or have not suffered from piracy once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wiliams Uchemba Buys N15m Mercedes Benz 2016 To Celebrate His Birthday / Ayanda Thabethe Gives Her Mother Honda SUV On 60th Birthday / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.