Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (73815 Views)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You people should allow Igbos with their traditions. Face yours.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

IT WOULD ALSO BE NICE IF THE IGBO GIRL IN QUESTION IS A VIRGIN.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by One4me: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yankee101:

Women with beard?

Which quality

And YAM Legs with HAIRY Chest
shocked

grin shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Firefox01: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Igbo amaka..... one of them from Kaduna just marry one of our Ada.
Na only who get money they enjoy Owerri soup.
They there make pant dey wear you. He married Kazaure's daughter but because he call his wife Nwakaego, you ignorantly assumed he married from the East side? Honestly it's very easy to use you guys feelings to play ping pong cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Toks2008:

Unfortunately MOST(meaning not all) igbo brides are overused as in countless body counts that deserve to be given out to a man free of charge.

I come in peace.
Are you sure you come in peace? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
slimanyd:
#The worst mistake you will make in life is when you see others flying✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈ with an opportunity at angle 360 degree,

#You keep observing, analysing, even call it a SCAM then after few months or one year, you will start saying something like this���

#You didn't explained it well, I didn't know it was real, blablabla�‍♀

#Remember, we don't force people to partner with us, we only share the opportunity with you for your financial freedom, you have right to your choice�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀ ��

JOIN CHY MALL NOW AND START MAKING MONEY IN EVERY 10 -12 DAYS FOR LIFE..�

FRAUDSTER

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Bigsunny01(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo dey sell deir babes...

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Commanderinpips: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

Most igbo ladies are torn in the flesh to their husbands. Respect and character is zero so where is the class

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by sukar886: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
benue here I come

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Digitalwitch:

The quality is the difference no doubt but the longevity is the key.
Which quality? Keep decieiving yourself my dear. But you know that most igbo ladies are prostitutes home and abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Emyogalanya: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil,
She just want to be politically correct and has to insult her tribe and self to do that. yet her own family will get full payment for her head. There are hundreds of igbo villa where that same 50k will get you 5wives. Its the ceremony that often shoots it up. In my time the list was around 80k but i end up finishing it with 500k and on no single item did i spend up to 50k

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
IamD18:

[/s] What qualities does prostitutes have?

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Alennsar(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

Bikonu eweniwe must you ridicule other people's tribe before you can make your point?
There's no difference in anything, the only difference is the choices we make. I know quite a lot of igbo men who choose nwanyi ofe nmanu over their own nwanyi oma. It is only a matter of choice nothing else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chai! Is that the reason why yoruba boys are running away from their women like cursed zombies. Just congratulate igbo women and move on. They are special, and a blessing to Nigeria. They are not infertile and ugly like yoruba women. I am sure you are dating an igbo girl right now guy lolz. grin

Anyways, it seems like you are pained. You have been commenting on second page too much as if you her comment really hurt your feelings. E pele oh! Ndo oh!

Chai! So many pained yoromonkeys on this thread sha.

Destroyerofyeeb:
More like 2nd hand goods grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by HandsomeBlack: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Any lady from Benue state here? I'm single and searching o....
It's like God wants to answer my 2021 prayer earlier than expected.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by thesicilian: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Comot eyes for Igbo women body, una no go hear
Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

Story story. Na greed make bride price high.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Clinghton: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
No problem if only she can start by reducing her own bride price

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mightyhazel: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
how much sef?

many of the guys yarning all these dust wont bat an eyelid spending 150k monthly in clubs to impress friends. what is in spending a million to appreciate a jewel of inestimable value and her family that took pains to bring her up?

my marriage list was roughly 350k,but i almost tripled everything on that list to the eternal joy and pride of my family and hers..

Thats aside throwing a big reception a the village for trad with a full cow plus goats etc.. and a bigger one in the town for white..

babe when u really love and want u go spend heaven and earthand even docrazy and unimaginable things,how much more woman u go marry away from her ppl ,when go give u ur offsprings and build your empire

no wonder igbo marriages are very solid and meaningful.. no be small boys jokingmatter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by thesicilian: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
arantess:

You can go and die
Your opinion cannot stop other Nigerians from desiring igbo women
Learn how to disagree with people without using crude and offensive language

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
LaReinaa:
There are levels to this bride price of a thing..
If the bride price of a particular tribe is too much for you, kindly visit a cheaper tribe and pick your bride.. it's actually not by force!

Toyota Camry and Lamborghini are both cars, it's left for you to choose the one you can afford grin grin cheesy

How do we talk about gender equality when the bride price list is almost reaching heaven? Or it seems some women don't mind being subjugated, so long as it's a rich man subjugating them.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

grin

grin grin

I could literally shag an Igbo chic and after shagging her she'll cook for me.....

But if you want to spend....Igbo chics(especially the ones in imo state) have a standard billing method.

BJ:- #450.
BJ and Insertion ×10:- #700.
Sharpsharp:- #1k
TDB:- 2k plus one indomie superpack grin

Note that this are factual and speaking as someone who served in the East and also verified by various news agencies.

Igbo girls are overrated, fvck them but don't marry them.. it's cost effective grin

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Senseless comment!

My sister make e no pain you o..
Nah fact. If you are one of the exception then good for you.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by rowland545(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
How I go pay this kind money for Benue girl ...way everybody go don't bang...if nah tiv nah dee wahala day...

I no go even carry am for free...Benue state way no even get any girl way day close to virgin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by shaw2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
If you don't have money to embark on marriage go sit down when ur ready do it.
Marriage abụghị egwu ụmụ azi.
Don't go and be the source of unending poverty to ur wife and kids.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Emyogalanya: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
I hope the upless lady is here to read all the insults given to her own people cos her brother marry cheap wife?
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mightyhazel: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Firefox01:
They there make pant dey wear you. He married Kazaure's daughter but because he call his wife Nwakaego, you ignorantly assumed he married from the East side? Honestly it's very easy to use you guys feelings to play ping pong cheesy
why did he call her nwakaego of all names? ask yourself..

most people name their loved ones what they long for or cannot really afford..

he most certainly wished to get an igbo bride.. something that will forever elude his type,..hence the obsession to name his wife nwakaego.. i hope the lady will not take it personal on him
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
WrittyWritter:
True..I don't understand what tin of milk or tin of milo is doing on their list

Na poverty my syster
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by DamnnNiggarr: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Alennsar:

Bikonu eweniwe must you ridicule other people's tribe before you can make your point?
There's no difference in anything, the only difference is the choices we make. I know quite a lot of igbo men who choose nwanyi ofe nmanu over their own nwanyi oma. It is only a matter of choice nothing else.
are you sure you're Igbo?? Host of tribal bigots have been making mockery of the Igbos and also ridiculing the Igbo tribe but you didn't caution them but someone that made a harmless comment is who you're calling out. I doubt if you're Igbo. And I like the great maturity that is being played out on this thread by the Igbos by ignoring those fools.
They comment and reply themselves. That's too pathetic.

For example;
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Commanderinpips: 7:53pm

Most igbo ladies are torn in the flesh to their husbands. Respect and character is zero so where is the class

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by DamZik: 7:58pm

Which quality? Keep decieiving yourself my dear. But you know that most igbo ladies are prostitutes home and abroad
Why didn't you caution them and other host of tribalists on the first, second and third pages??

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mariahAngel(f): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seun, what do you and your mods have against the Igbo people and their traditions?
Why do you keep pushing these topics about Igbo people to the front page?
What is your agenda?

Dominique
Lalasticlala

Umu Igbo, mehenu anya unu! They're definitely up to something. IT IS NO COINCIDENCE!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
That is just one woman.

Your lucky I can't post pictures on this account. I would have disgraced the entire yoruba race. If you wan make I show you what correct igbo girls look like, just ask. grin

Destroyerofyeeb:
Who's the monkey now? grin grin. Why would any Yoruba want to date this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.