Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (73860 Views)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by IAMPEDRO: 6:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Igbos are too greedy in everything they do. A Lady that was disvirgin with just indomie and Pepsi without any stress, if you want to marry such a lady in Igbo land, they will ask you to buy heaven and earth for them most especially in Mbaise (IMO state) and Afikpo ( Ebonyi state).
The more reasons why you shouldn't pay! lol......
My question is, what if you truly love the partner and you can't afford the price?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Iconpee(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Which yeye quality
Igbo girls are the most promiscuous.
Some of them are not sharp.
Some of Dem have very low mentality.
I'm talking from experience.

IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You people should allow Igbos with their traditions. Face yours.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by bewla(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

Spend that high and she chit

boy she die
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Lazy youth all of you, i repeat all of you are lazy.

A lady comes in peace, comparing the bride price of two tribes which in her opinion needed adjustment to the bride price in her place. The lazy youths turn this peaceful conversation to insult, no better analysis on the subject matter.

When Buhari said they are lazy, they all grumble and call president all sorts of name.

Look at their contribution to this topic nothing to write home about.
I married from this same Otukpo, and the total i spent is not up to 200k.
A lady was bitter about the huge difference in price in Igbo land and the only thing you see to contribute is insult.
Lazy youth.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by ehinmowo: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

Person wey never stay for east go dey think say you dey talk reasonable thing. And over 200 gullible ones like you liked the rubbish. An average Igbo girl in the east na prostitute. Their body count na infinitesimal.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by 66spirit(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2020
yesloaded:
Time to go benue is now grin

That small yellow boy in the pics above, why him come resemble evans d kidnap guru?
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by ehinmowo: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Jagaban79:
MY BROTHERS, LET US BE SERIOUS, I AM AN IGBO MAN, TO BE HONEST WITH U, SOME PART OF IGBO LAND ARE VERY EXPENSIVE TO MARRY OUR DAUGHTER, IMO AND ABIA STATE IS VERY EXPENSIVE, ENUGU STATE IS VERY CHEAP, ESPECIALLY NSUKKA PEOPLE , THEY DON'T GIVE LIST, IS EVEN CHEAPER THAN THAT OF BENUE! AND WITH GOOD CHARACTER.

If I have been armed with this truth, perhaps I would have put a ring on Amaka. Nsukka, Anambra. No wahala. But if I discovered say na lie u dey lie, I dey come find u o.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by ehinmowo: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2020
LaReinaa:
There are levels to this bride price of a thing..
If the bride price of a particular tribe is too much for you, kindly visit a cheaper tribe and pick your bride.. it's actually not by force!

Toyota Camry and Lamborghini are both cars, it's left for you to choose the one you can afford grin grin cheesy

Make I no just talk. But we wey don stay for east know as una be. In Falz voice" body count going way up". Lolzz.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by ehinmowo: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
With their worn out pvssy grin

Omo Igbo girls are terrible whores. Especially the ones in the east. Dem be community property. Na d gullible ones wey dey go home for Christmas dey fall victim. Lolzzz.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Goodman247: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Keep deceiving yourself o.. Yoruba girls wey no sabi cook and mostly single mothers, igbo men don't even find them attractive for marriage even tho we can fvck them to pieces just to release conji. Unlike Your pple that chase igbo women like no tommorow, even knowing she is hoe and still wife her. I can't even count the number of igbo girls i know with yoruba husbands and it disgusts me. I've even warn my sisters die, they dare not give you people a chance, you think sensible igbos want you pple to breed with their daughters? God forbid. Maybe our leftovers or outcasts can easily be taken by you guys. Our worst are in high demand by your people whose dick never rest. If you think igbos ladies aren't hot cake then ask davido, obasanjo and other prominent people from your side.
God created everyone equal but you people sideline some of your own as outcast, you people don't really love yourselves
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by phintohlar(f): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Hallabee1:

Na dem
na them wetin, no be question i ask ni
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Bigpat: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

I agree with the part you said Igbos should be left alone, but which quality are you taking about, the Igbos always see everything as business to make profit, that is they can never be entrusted with the position of President of Nigeria,so we will not wake up one morning and discover they have sold our dear country Nigeria

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Jnjoku883(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

Which igbo quality Igbo girls are too expensive and as a matter of fact, woman na woman weda igbo or hausa or yoruba or any tribe. Igbo girls, continue deceiving urselves... I am much impressed dat it never crosses 50k. Time is coming wen igbo girls will beg for a husband and they willnot see. Remember dat the girls in nigeria are more dan boiz. Be careful and dont get deceived.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2020
kingsavage:
oga stop deceiving yourself.. your girls are prostitutes were I live I edo state
Your edo girls are also prostitutes.. Which tribe doesn't have prostitutes? Say something else abeg..
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2020
jagorinho:

I want to be a bit civil with you but it seems this your chest beating will be a strain in this conversation, you can ask phyno why he was ranting that he has been relegated by Yoruba artistes, stripe acquires paystack ( a Yoruba owned company) for 200million dollars, with that amount, one will buy all 4 *4 shops your blodas used in selling fake chargers and phones in Lagos and all south east.

your people can only be best by swelling in numbers in Asian jails and inventing new crimes, who on earth will impregnate random girls just with the aim of selling their unborn babies if not your people. I have to go now, I will reply to your mention tomorrow.
How many yoruba artists if not davido and wizkid that are already fading. 200 million dollars is chicken feed to nestoil and air peace.. Your people no get money so we sell fake, if we sell original your people can't afford it, your people are even thankful to us for selling something they can afford, fake or not.
If you want to go to crime then yoruba is number 1 in Africa... Fraud is embedded in your guys DNA. How can a sane tribe derive joy in mining human skull. Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by cynthia500(f): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2020
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

First of all Stella obasanjo is from Iruekpen, Esan West, Edo State, stop clinching....(una too dey clinch better things) and davido hasn't married chioma or paid the bride price she's only breeding for him and last time I checked she was kicked out of the house....

And you sef know sey no Yoruba girl dey dat your potopoto hamlet so where you want see am fvck, and yes most may not know how to cook because they're either working in the bank or selling stuffs in their shops... it's why we have Igbo and calabar house girls who do the cooking and domestic choes and once in a while gets bleeped by the madams sons.
I know your pain, I'd probably one day meet one of those your sisters and make a woman out of her, no woman can resist the Yoruba demon grin even your Obi's daughter... And most "sensible" igbos like this thread says would sell and allow their daughters breed for #500k and 6 bottles of shekpe.... But I ain't paying for what's free.

Greet your sisters for me, anytime am in the east for company duties tell them to stop by. grin
Sorry, i don't engage with tribalists for too long. Have nice day

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin

grin grin

I could literally shag an Igbo chic and after shagging her she'll cook for me.....

But if you want to spend....Igbo chics(especially the ones in imo state) have a standard billing method.

BJ:- #450.
BJ and Insertion ×10:- #700.
Sharpsharp:- #1k
TDB:- 2k plus one indomie superpack grin

Note that this are factual and speaking as someone who served in the East and also verified by various news agencies.

Igbo girls are overrated, fvck them but don't marry them.. it's cost effective grin

Hmm you are shagging a girl in Imo state, I am sure you must have caught HIV already.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Liposure: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2020
vickydevoka:

Nnnewi in Anambra State and Arochukwu in Abia state. Every state get de expensive n cheap part. Try marrying a tiv gal from Boko n tell watsup after
tiv girls here i come
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by cashkid18(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2020
ehinmowo:

Person wey never stay for east go dey think say you dey talk reasonable thing. And over 200 gullible ones like you liked the rubbish. An average Igbo girl in the east na prostitute. Their body count na infinitesimal.
Na prostitutes but everyone wants to marry them and they don't mind paying high bride price for prostitutes cheesy The only prostitutes we have in nigeria are edo ladies and Yoruba ladies,who have even taken their market outside Nigeria to sell their bodies and have turned to sex slaves grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kingsavage: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Iconpee:
Which yeye quality
Igbo girls are the most promiscuous.
Some of them are not sharp.
Some of Dem have very low mentality.
I'm talking from experience.

leave the ode... people wey dull pass anything for were I dey stay for Edo state.. and them sabi Ashawo work pass any other thing..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kingsavage: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Your edo girls are also prostitutes.. Which tribe doesn't have prostitutes? Say something else abeg..
I am not from edo state
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by LaReinaa(f): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2020
ehinmowo:

Make I no just talk. But we wey don stay for east know as una be. In Falz voice" body count going way up". Lolzz.
How about your own body count? Is it going way up or down or have you lost count

OGA, if you must marry an Igbo lady, save money for her bride price or pick a bride from your tribe for free.
It's as simple as that grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

I CAME TO ANAMBRA STATE I SAW A LOT OF 60 YEARS OLD WOMEN SINGLE WITHOUT HUSBAND NOR CHILDREN IN OUR EVENT
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by 123papas(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Igbos are too greedy in everything they do. A Lady that was disvirgin with just indomie and Pepsi without any stress, if you want to marry such a lady in Igbo land, they will ask you to buy heaven and earth for them most especially in Mbaise (IMO state) and Afikpo ( Ebonyi state).

Ahhhhh. Pls off your mic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by AmuDimpka: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Oizatobad:
I CAME TO ANAMBRA STATE I SAW A LOT OF 60 YEARS OLD WOMEN SINGLE WITHOUT HUSBAND NOR CHILDREN IN OUR EVENT
I came to Ogun state , I saw a lot of 60 yr old wen with 3 to 4 husbands

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=iamyemiakins post=96363183][/quote]COME AND SEE THEM IN FESTAC 10K PER NIGHT
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by tollyboy5(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you e and the difference is the quality.

My sincerely speaking, Igbo ladies are over hyped house wife , with yam Leg. undecided

Their culture taught them how to be jobless and have no inheritance. Unlike us Yoruba's cheesy our ladies are hard working.

Igbo don't do courtship them go just com pick wife from one family. That is why Igbo girls are know to marry old men.

Don't ever compare with Yoruba's we are not your mate. Civilization here is top notch! cool
I com in peace. Loveth360 com and see your pple
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2020
AmuDimpka:
I came to Ogun state , I saw a lot of 60 yr old wen with 3 to 4 husbands
CHOOSE BETWEEN SOMEONE WHO HAVE 6 HUSBAND AND SOMEONE WHO REFUSED TO ACCEPT MAN BECAUSE OF MONEY MEANWHILE HERE IN FESTAC IGBO WOMEN CHARGE 10K PER ROUND
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Ghettologist(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Benue wey dey share hiv and aids like pure water. why e no go cheap ?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by loveth360(f): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

My sincerely speaking, Igbo ladies are over hyped house wife , with yam Leg. undecided

Their culture taught them how to be jobless and have no inheritance. Unlike us Yoruba's cheesy our ladies are hard working.

Igbo don't do courtship them go just com pick wife from one family. That is why Igbo girls are know to marry old men.

Don't ever compare with Yoruba's we are not your mate. Civilization here is top notch! cool
I com in peace. Loveth360 com and see your pple
Yet some people can't do with Igbo ladies.

They hate their dirty girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by pazienza(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Some one who couldn't afford Guinness stout will always say its too bitter.
No one forced you to marry Igbo girls. Which kind wahala be this one?

Go to where you can get your woman for 10kobo and move on. Don't pour your frustration with life on Ndiigbo, you will just die for nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.