Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,894 members, 7,852,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (74001 Views)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by tollyboy5(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
Yet some people can't do with Igbo ladies.

They hate their dirty girls.
Keep quiet jor! Yoruba guy are well know for flirting its not by tribe. Besides the Igbo use to have more lighter complexion compare to Yoruba girls.
Only guys looking for light skin or those use to flirting fall to that category. Why not ask your Igbo girls why they like Yoruba guys also? undecided

Yoruba guys are dope niggas in their own way. Mostly slim with variant height, educated and love flexing cool
Which Igbo girl no like that kin settings? undecided
na Igbo girl wey calm down dey follow us go party not those ones feeling entitled.
Entitlement mentality is meant 4 their igbo men dem

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by AmuDimpka: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2020
Oizatobad:
CHOOSE BETWEEN SOMEONE WHO HAVE 6 HUSBAND AND SOMEONE WHO REFUSED TO ACCEPT MAN BECAUSE OF MONEY MEANWHILE HERE IN FESTAC IGBO WOMEN CHARGE 10K PER ROUND

I don't like used and reused products .... While here in Agboju yoruba girls charge 1k per round

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Josywhyte: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Due to high cost of bride price that's why most igbo girls are still single...seen many
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by loveth360(f): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Keep quiet jor! Yoruba guy are well know for flirting its not by tribe. Besides the Igbo use to have more lighter complexion compare to Yoruba girls.
Only guys looking for light skin or those use to flirting fall to that category. Why not ask your Igbo girls why they like Yoruba guys also? undecided

Yoruba guys are dope niggas in their own way. Mostly slim with variant height, educated and love flexing cool
Which Igbo girl no like that kin settings? undecided
na Igbo girl wey calm down dey follow us go party not those ones feeling entitled.
Entitlement mentality is meant 4 their igbo men dem
All this rants because you yorubas can't do without beautiful queens from East.
Why are your men not proud
of your dark ladies.

Getting an Igbo girlfriend/wife is winning a trophy in yorubas land.

Who no like better things.

Have you ever seen Igbo men talking about Yoruba ladies,

E get why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by tollyboy5(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
All this rants because you yorubas can't do without beautiful queens from East.
Why are your men not proud
of your dark ladies.

Getting an Igbo girlfriend/wife is winning a trophy in yorubas land.

Who no like better things.

Have you ever seen Igbo men talking about Yoruba ladies,

E get why
I no dey body shame my fellow men but our girls don't like yam leg, yam body , flat head, broad nose, broad skull men na.
Igbo men cannot like our girls because our girls have this self worth in marriage and still respect their husband. You can't ask Yoruba lady to sit at home or ask her to be your secretary undecided
Only Igbo men monitor their wife's like monitor lizard. Whenever you move close to Igbo ladies selling for their husband. Their husband go sharperly appear from nowhere cheesy you understand the Yoruba vibes na! Anything goes.
Besides we don't deprive our ladies from inheritance, so greedy Igbo men are fit for Igbo ladies only. All the Igbo men I see dating Yoruba girls are always educated. Do your findings

I'm very sure you're giving some yorubadguys head in your area. Better beg them to marry you. Keep your pride

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by AmuDimpka: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Josywhyte:
Due to high cost of bride price that's why most igbo girls are still single...seen many
due to low bride price yoruba women are marrying 4 husbands and channging marriage like changing diapers with kids with different fathers

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by loveth360(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

I no dey body shame my fellow men but our girls don't like yam leg, yam body , flat head, broad nose, broad skull men na.
Igbo men cannot like our girls because our girls have this self worth in marriage and still respect their husband. You can't ask Yoruba lady to sit at home or ask her to be your secretary undecided
Only Igbo men monitor their wife's like monitor lizard. Whenever you move close to Igbo ladies selling for their husband. Their husband go sharperly appear from nowhere cheesy you understand the Yoruba vibes na! Anything goes.
Besides we don't deprive our ladies from inheritance, so greedy Igbo men are fit for Igbo ladies only. All the Igbo men I see dating Yoruba girls are always educated. Do your findings

I'm very sure you're giving some yorubadguys head in your area. Better beg them to marry you. Keep your pride
Why would Igbo men leave beauty with brain,God fearing and home makers like Igbo ladies,and go for dirty,loose unfaithful things.

It is a common thing to see a yoruba woman with three kids from different Fathers.

We love the way our men monitor us and care for usgrin grin it shows they value us.

Our culture is not like your culture where the man cheats and the woman cheat.both knowing the other is cheating.CHEAT YOUR OWN
MAKE I CHEAT MY OWN IS YOUR CULTURE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by tollyboy5(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
Why would Igbo men leave beauty with brain,God fearing and home makers like Igbo ladies,and go for dirty,loose unfaithful things.

It is a common thing to see a yoruba woman with three kids from different Fathers.

We love the way our men monitor us and care for usgrin grin it shows they value us.

Our culture is not like your culture where the man cheats and the woman cheat.both knowing the other is cheating.CHEAT YOUR OWN
Oya go and sleep , e don do. undecided
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Caseywilliams(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2020
nawa ooh bad market for some people daughter as men go done see where dem go troop dey go kolet list sharp sharp
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by loveth360(f): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2020
tollyboy5:
Oya go and sleep , e don do. undecided
I know the truth hurts.
That we keep quiet is not we don't know your way of life.

Next time don't start what you can't finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by adadike(f): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You people should allow Igbos with their traditions. Face yours.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

Nwa dinma dalu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Exoclassic: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You people should allow Igbos with their traditions. Face yours.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

, what is your point?
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You'll still die on top their matter grin

Never... I'm not a simpleton.

I would rather go to Benin repulblic to bring a young unassuming lady with curves to die for rather than pay crazy bride price on a lady whose mileage can never be reset.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mariahAngel(f): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

Never... I'm not a simpleton.

I would rather go to Benin repulblic to bring a young unassuming lady with curves to die for rather than pay crazy bride price on a lady whose mileage can never be reset.

What do you know about the ladies from Benin republic and their culture?
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:

Consolatory comment...

Did you not see the thread where an igbo slay queen was wailing that their men are not looking at them but instead are going for Yoruba ladies and ladies of other tribes...

See I'm too mature to get involved in tribal banters but on this matter please I beg you to just calm down and say no more.

Does it even make sense to you if a man pays huge bride price on a lady who has no sexual value, a lady that her interior dimension can be clearly described by Paul, Chidi, Chuks, Lekan and even Musa... A lady who is a public liability asset even when we all know that the bible does not even subscribe to paying bride price on non virgins howbeit the one that has laid with men...

So please don't compare OK! Leave the Yoruba ladies for us at least we know their family don't sell them like an item.

I come in peace o.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

What do you know about the ladies from Benin republic and their culture?

Leave that to me.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Drone95(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
May God make it easy for all guys out there. We are made to have dominion over all things.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Caseywilliams:
nawa ooh bad market for some people daughter as men go done see where dem go troop dey go kolet list sharp sharp
Benue ladies over igbo ladies any day.

Don't get it twisted, there are sweet, sexually decent well cultured igbo ladies and I know many but when it comes to comparing igbo ladies with Benue ladies I will give it to Benue babes cos most of them are hard working, unassuming, submissive and very loyal.

Many Benue ladies do maids job because of that humble lifestyle they have which ofcourse is a vantage factor in choosing a wife and talking about curves, Benue ladies are very curvaceous and naturally beautiful.

I know this cos I have employed some of them before.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by CanadaOrBust: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Smartmanager:
Bride price is biblically meant for "virgins" only.

Biblically or not, u shouldn’t be paying for a human being. That’s just common sense. That your ancestors stupidly did it doesn’t mean u keep doing it like mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Caseywilliams(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm not Disputing ur very own assertion but pls just don't make it look as if ur trying to influence other people with ur above perspectives of benue ladies Decency over igbo ladies
though our bride price might seem to be outrageous to an extent depending on a specific part of igbo land u intend marrying from but I assure yhu that we dey igbo descendants might in future have some remedies done to the high level of exortations melted out on our young lads in the name of bride price and list
peace to yhu
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by loveth360(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

Consolatory comment...

Did you not see the thread where an igbo slay queen was wailing that their men are not looking at them but instead are going for Yoruba ladies and ladies of other tribes...

See I'm too mature to get involved in tribal banters but on this matter please I beg you to just calm down and say no more.

Does it even make sense to you if a man pays huge bride price on a lady who has no sexual value, a lady that her interior dimension can be clearly described by Paul, Chidi, Chuks, Lekan and even Musa... A lady who is a public liability asset even when we all know that the bible does not even subscribe to paying bride price on non virgins howbeit the one that has laid with men...

So please don't compare OK! Leave the Yoruba ladies for us at least we know their family don't sell them like an item.

I come in peace o.
See foolishness.

You talk about Igbos but you don't want me talk about your dirty girls.
With one bottle of fanta you can fvck any yoruba lady,both the married ones.

Lolz for your mind,Igbo men are going for yoruba girlsgrin grin

Where i base,i have not seen Igbo man that marry a yoruba lady,but we see traditional and white wedding going on every fridays and saturdays.

No reasonable Igbo man will want to marry a yoruba.

Mind you that no one is forcing you to marry Igbo lady,marry your cheap girls ok.
Go for yoruba ladies where their parents will give them away as worthless things.

Leave Igbos and their culture,i don't know when you people start caring for Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by MSGAMBLE9: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

the way the Igbos treat thier son's widow, nobody go wan marry from there in case of INCASITY!
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by emanobis(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
True be told and being unbiased, the cost is much in Igbo land; and some people saying Igbo ladies are better, I've come across ladies from other ethnic group that are more behaved, cultured, humble that our Igbo ladies.
Besides, the high cost of the pride price will never make the lady to be resourceful, hardworking and family Oriented.
Go check it, Igbos have the highest number of overdue single ladies.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kingsavage: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I don't like used and reused products .... While here in Agboju yoruba girls charge 1k per round
in edo state here, it is 500 for your girls...
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Firefox01:
They there make pant dey wear you. He married Kazaure's daughter but because he call his wife Nwakaego, you ignorantly assumed he married from the East side? Honestly it's very easy to use you guys feelings to play ping pong cheesy

You won
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mariahAngel(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Toks2008:

Consolatory comment...

I come in peace o.
[/s]

Then leave the Igbo people and their culture out of your nonsense and mind your damn business!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Then leave the Igbo people and their culture out of your nonsense and mind your damn business!
loveth360:
See foolishness.

You talk about Igbos but you don't want me talk about your dirty girls.
With one bottle of fanta you can fvck any yoruba lady,both the married ones.

Lolz for your mind,Igbo men are going for yoruba girlsgrin grin

Where i base,i have not seen Igbo man that marry a yoruba lady,but we see traditional and white wedding going on every fridays and saturdays.

No reasonable Igbo man will want to marry a yoruba.

Mind you that no one is forcing you to marry Igbo lady,marry your cheap girls ok.
Go for yoruba ladies where their parents will give them away as worthless things.

Leave Igbos and their culture,i don't know when you people start caring for Igbos.

You two are still getting it twisted.

You say Yoruba ladies are promiscuous and i said OK i accept...

But be it as it may, they are not overhyped like the Igbo ladies who are in no way better ....that is my point so rather than pay crazy bride price to marry an Igbo lady with a knocked out engine i will rather pay nothing to marry a yoruba lady who is believed by you two to be very dirty, promiscuous and cheap....

I know you catch the drift. And as i wrote, no be fight o...im just setting the tables straight.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by loveth360(f): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

But be it as it may, they are not overhyped like the Igbo ladies who are in no way better ....that is my point so rather than pay crazy bride price to marry an Igbo lady with a knocked out engine i will rather pay nothing to marry a yoruba lady who is believed by you two to be very dirty, promiscuous and cheap....

I know you catch the drift. And as i wrote, no be fight o...im just setting the tables straight.
Good for you,marry your cheap Girls and mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Igbos are too greedy in everything they do. A Lady that was disvirgin with just indomie and Pepsi without any stress, if you want to marry such a lady in Igbo land, they will ask you to buy heaven and earth for them most especially in Mbaise (IMO state) and Afikpo ( Ebonyi state).

You are mean as in very very mean... shocked just indomie and pepsi..Not even Sharwarma or Pizza grin
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mariahAngel(f): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Toks2008:

Point of correction: I never said anything about people of other tribes I know little or nothing about. It is not my style to put down others.
I JUST ASK THAT YOU RESPECT MY TRIBE AND MY CULTURE!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
Good for you,marry your cheap Girls and mind your business.

I just checked your profile pics and from i see i kinda have this phronesis that you are either a virgin or a igbo lady with very low sexual mileage..

So my advise for you is to keep it up cos as long as you are sexually decent, i support a bride price of $1million on your head but if you tow the path of some of your promiscuous sisters Nne nah higher purchase you go be o.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Toks2008(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

Point of correction: I never said anything about people of other tribes I know little or nothing about. It is not my style to put down others.
I JUST ASK THAT YOU RESPECT MY TRIBE AND MY CULTURE!

Mariah calm down, nobody is putting down anyone and as i wrote, i am way too mature for that but sometimes you ladies get too emotional with the glaring truth.

Read again......An igbo lady who is sexually loosed(Non virgin or have several body counts) deserves no huge bride price, if this is hard to sink into your head i owe you no apology...Even the Bible we all follow does not support any bride price for a non virgin let alone crazy huge fee.

If it is too late for you at least teach your daughters and younger sisters the need to be sexually chaste so that no bride price will be too big to pay on them.

I come in Peace o....no be fight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.