Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. (4429 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Looking Breath-taking In Enthralling Church Outfit! / Cee-c Poses In Super Enthralling Corporate Outfit / Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mercy Eke the Bbnaija pepper dem winner Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts.

Mercy Eke is a Nigerian media personality, actress, video vixen and entrepreneur from Imo State. She won season 4 of Big Brother Naija in October 2019, becoming the first woman to win the reality show. On March 14, 2020, Eke received the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Award for Best Dressed Female.this show has been an ambassador to top different companies both Nigeria and international.
Pictures available:
https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/11/22/mercy-eke-hit-the-social-media-hard-with-her-enthralling-concepts/

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by Freestainworld(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Eve will never allow Adam to be in peace.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by Made4naijaoeo: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sexy
Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by cassidy1996(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
big boys food
Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by Mirwizzy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
But this puna go sweet Sha
Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mtcheeewww...

Is this what she should be doing at her age? She clearly lacks the intelligence to come up with innovative concepts hence the silly pose every now and then.
Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by FRANNN: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
CalliDora1:
Mtcheeewww...

Is this what she should be doing at her age? She clearly lacks the intelligence to come up with innovative concepts hence the silly pose every now and then.

So, what innovative concepts have you come up with since you were born?

The pictures are obviously for fun, you don't have to be a bitter witch about it. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by osamz007: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2020

Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2020
FRANNN:

So, what innovative concepts have you come up with since you were born?

The pictures are obviously for fun, you don't have to be a bitter witch about it. undecided

I know because you're fantasizing about those pics your sense of judgement has been beclouded so much that you can't see what she's doing is abnormal for someone of her Calibre. When she should be out there imparting the lives of people both those who helped her to fame and the less privilege or even open a business line that would earn her a household name.

You wanna know what I've come up with? I don't need to come bragging here but by the grace of God, I have so many innovations and ideas that I've used to impart at least a fraction of the world in my own little way and it's quite fullfilling than posing and raising my bumbum all over the place like a slowpoke.

Stop masturbating with her pics. As her fan, the best you can do is advise her to be useful to herself and the society with what she has in her brain and at her disposal.

Buzz off!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by FRANNN: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2020
CalliDora1:

I know because you're fantasizing about those pics your sense of judgement has been beclouded so much that you can't see what she's doing is abnormal for someone of her Calibre. When she should be out there imparting the lives of people both those who helped her to fame and the less privilege or even open a business line that would earn her a household name.

You wanna know what I've come up with? I don't need to come bragging here but by the grace of God, I have so many innovations and ideas that I've used to impart at least a fraction of the world in my own little way and it's quite fullfilling than posing and raising my bumbum all over the place like a slowpoke.

Stop masturbating with her pics. As her fan, the best you can do is advise her to be useful to herself and the society with what she has in her brain and at her disposal.

Buzz off!
Wow all these because of a few pictures? shocked

You obviously have a lot of issues with yourself.
Heal.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2020
cassidy1996:
big boys food
life no balance bro na one local fit dey bang her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by cynthia500(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
“The best revenge is massive success. “What’s on the other side of fear? Nothing. Quitters never win. Winners never quit! “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. “If opportunity doesn’t knock build a door
Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by Coldie(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
Eve will never allow Adam to be in peace.
Sometimes I go just dae ask y God create sex. Y can't he just make it a button u will press so that men won't be falling for temptation
Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by GreaterFuture(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Vanity
Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
FRANNN:

Wow all these because of a few pictures? shocked

You obviously have a lot of issues with yourself.
Heal.

Buzz off!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. by FRANNN: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
CalliDora1:

Buzz off!!!!!!
No, you buzz tf off undecided

(1) (Reply)

Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) / INI EDO SMOKES AND DRINKS TOO MUCH – Close Friend Opens Up / Vanessa Bryant Reacts To Photos Shared By Cops From Kobe Bryant Crash Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.