Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor (21746 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by frog12: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
that professor will be lucky if he is not KILLED!
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by leisuretym: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nah only Christians kidnappers dey remove from Nassarawa and ABU
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Minjim: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria is now the Wild Wild West where those with guns do what they want.

No law again.

This wave of criminality us enough to make an IG resign. But not here
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by davillian(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
As I saw the headline I begin laugh
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Oizee(f): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Can't imagine what his family is going through right now.
May God touch their hearts so they can release him
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by yahmohy27: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Brendaniel:
When I keep telling people that the north is gone, people will not understand, the earlier the south detaches itself from the north, the better...
IPOB member ,they don't always see any good thing to say
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Grace001: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
No where is save in Nigeria... The chances that anything can happen anytime to anyone is wide.

So if you have the means leave this shit hole
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by delpee(f): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Few days ago, a similar thing happened in the Polytechnic in Zaria. There's problem in the land.
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by MightySparrow: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Buhari has turned Nigeria to the underworld capital of the world. Tufiakwa
Hell now has its headquarters in Nigeria, Government House in the Northeast.
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Kokaine(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Brendaniel:
When I keep telling people that the north is gone, people will not understand, the earlier the south detaches itself from the north, the better...
you have not appreciated the Nigerian dilemma yet. Hmm.... You are either very young or very naïve
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Brendaniel: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kokaine:
you have not appreciated the Nigerian dilemma yet. Hmm.... You are either very young or very naïve

Nope, I'm over 30 years and not naive, the north is gone, it's only a miracle that can help the north, it goes beyond just the insecurity there...
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by nestkojex(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Buhari o
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Brendaniel: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
yahmohy27:

IPOB member ,they don't always see any good thing to say

Well for your information, I am not an IPOB member neither do I support Nnamdi Kanu, you can check my profile if you would see anything in that regards, I'm only stating facts here, the north is gone, it's only a miracle that can help the north, it goes beyond the security situation there, the ideology of the north is my conclusion that it is gone, a region that is not seeking development and would fight against any southerner who tries to help them...
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Greenbirth: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
tyup:

how bout 1.2million
never. Priceless
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by lilfresh96(m): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
eyyah I know the person in question, he is our lecture, may God unite him with his family safe and sound
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by baxmaich(m): 2:53am On Nov 24, 2020
fail state
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Danzakidakura(m): 5:49am On Nov 24, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Hey...!
Hope this new Emir of Zazzau is not an All-Rounder....

Since his installation, kidnapping has sky-rocketed in Zaria

We need to divide this failed Country....wallahi
not his fault. Elrufai demolished markets, shops and motor parks in kaduna metropolis now he is looking for money to rebuild them. That's the reason for the kidnapping.
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Kokaine(m): 5:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Brendaniel:

Nope, I'm over 30 years and not naive, the north is gone, it's only a miracle that can help the north, it goes beyond just the insecurity there...
from where I stand, I see the Nigerian revolution not far away. Nigeria is in ruins. Not just the north. Edo state, Lagos, port Harcourt, only the southwest hasn't been touched as badly by the decay.

Do you know that the kidnappers in Kaduna have security backing?
Do you know that the security votes in states like zamfara and yobe will not allow insecurity to end because there are corrupt people benefiting from it
Do you know that boko haram could be vanquished in just 48 if they wanted? And that baga is currently the greatest hub in Nigeria for selling smoked fish? These businesses are owned by soldiers who do not want the indigenes back home.
Do you know that an average northerner doesn't really care about the religious inclination of his neighbour. He just wants to live and let live. These events you are seeing in the north are politically manipulated.
Do you know that the youths in kano did not allow boko haram a stay in kano. And that's why kano is as safe as it is today?
Nigeria south is bleeding too. But we want to talk about the north. Our leaders prefer us divided along ethnic and religious lines. And that's what we do here when we hate each other. We help their schemes.
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by shugabasbn: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2020
It is Haram to protest but is it also Haram for the northern Christians as well?

Nobody can saved North, North should better wake up.
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by ComradeShegs(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Area bz staff quarters, that's where my aunt stays. When I was an undergraduate, I do go there to spend the weekend. BZ can be so quiet
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Shedrachmessi(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2020
May the lord help us
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Brendaniel: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Kokaine:
from where I stand, I see the Nigerian revolution not far away. Nigeria is in ruins. Not just the north. Edo state, Lagos, port Harcourt, only the southwest hasn't been touched as badly by the decay.

Do you know that the kidnappers in Kaduna have security backing?
Do you know that the security votes in states like zamfara and yobe will not allow insecurity to end because there are corrupt people benefiting from it
Do you know that boko haram could be vanquished in just 48 if they wanted? And that baga is currently the greatest hub in Nigeria for selling smoked fish? These businesses are owned by soldiers who do not want the indigenes back home.
Do you know that an average northerner doesn't really care about the religious inclination of his neighbour. He just wants to live and let live. These events you are seeing in the north are politically manipulated.
Do you know that the youths in kano did not allow boko haram a stay in kano. And that's why kano is as safe as it is today?
Nigeria south is bleeding too. But we want to talk about the north. Our leaders prefer us divided along ethnic and religious lines. And that's what we do here when we hate each other. We help their schemes.

True, but I don't still support one Nigeria because of the different ideologies of different regions, it's over 60years since amalgamation and the union is not working, let's try something different...
Re: Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor by Drone95(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2020
But y the physiology guy now? Physiologists are nice unlike anatomists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO 18+:housemaid Sexually Molestin Toddler Girl;who’s Looking After Ur Kids? / Boki Oil Palm Estate In Cross River Turns Into A War Zone As Youths Fight / Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.