Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay (2187 Views)

30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register / Hourly Wage Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Preferable And Why? / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by radokula(f): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2007
PLS NAIRALANDERSSSSSSSS.WOT OTHER BUSINESS CAN ONE DO THAT WILL BRING PAY ASIDE FROM WAITING FOR YOUR MONTHLY SALARY.PLS LET THINK ABOUT THIS.WAITING FOR 31 WHOLEDAYS ISNT QUIET EASY GUYS ESP FOR A LADY LIKE ME.THERE SHLD ME MORE LEGAL WAYS FOR MONEY TO COME TO YOUR PURSE ASIDE THE SALARY (INCASE OF EMERGENCY NEEDS).PLS NOT SEPTEC,WEALTH SOLUTNS ETC . PLS I NEED GOOD SUGGESSIONS PLSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
undecided
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by DisGuy: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2007
Stock trading

you can get good quality shirts and office wear to sell, cash and carry only!
please dont sell your products at work
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by radokula(f): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2007
hi Dis Guy,i appreciate the reply.its not as if i dont buy shares during the offer  period,but buyiny more would need extra pay.
talkn abt the sales of wears,have tried dat but it didnt work.its either customers dnt get to pay or u end up wearn it urself or giving it out to close ones.

is der any other suggestion to this guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by tpia: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2007
you can also try tutoring in your spare time. Pick a subject you're good in. Try advertising by word of mouth or in the newspaper.

Dont expect too much money initially, though.
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by DisGuy: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2007
oh what sector do you work in again and how much time have you got away from work?
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by Elgaxton(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2007
@topic

if u are into IT then u can design websites for pple, or teach in a computer skool or work in a cyber
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by radokula(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2007
thks evry1 for your responses.am not an I.T Guru,so design software is out of it.
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by ikoo: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2007
i joined recently and was impressed by what i have read. this is my first posting. have u thought of a call centre as an extra source of income. you need only 13820 naira to start. 1000 naira for plastic table, 2000 naira for plastic chair. 3000 for a reltel phone, 1950 naira for monthly booster and 2370 naira for 5 reltel 500 cards. ofcourse you need a space which can be infront of your house so you wouldn't have to pay area boys or infront of a friends shop. you can employ a sales girl and pay her 3500 naira. while the sales person works in the morning till 6pm you work till 9.30 or 10 pm. but first talk to those who are already in the biz. the secret is setting up on a busy area. try it. it is working for me and am sure it would work for you.
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by chilla(f): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Author

You can save like #50K or thereabout, get a Bike and get a trusted one to be an 'Okada man'. Daily he'll bring a balance of #300, in a week itl be #2,100. In a month itl be #8,400, in 6 months uv recovered the amount u bought the bike (#50,400).Some sell it at that point to that Okada man @ a cheaper rate, may be #20,000. Now u cn c that uv made a profit of #20,000. But u need 2 get a trusted fella to do that work.

Others just get a guy n tell him i bought this bike @ #50K, get me #70K in 6 months n the bike is urs. Usually the latter is the best cos that ll make the guy maintain the bike knwn fully well its goin 2 be his @ the end of the deal.

Wish u luck
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by DisGuy: 5:23am On Aug 23, 2007
ikoo:

i joined recently and was impressed by what i have read. this is my first posting. have u thought of a call centre as an extra source of income. you need only 13820 naira to start. 1000 naira for plastic table, 2000 naira for plastic chair. 3000 for a reltel phone, 1950 naira for monthly booster and 2370 naira for 5 reltel 500 cards. ofcourse you need a space which can be infront of your house so you wouldn't have to pay area boys or infront of a friends shop. you can employ a sales girl and pay her 3500 naira. while the sales person works in the morning till 6pm you work till 9.30 or 10 pm. but first talk to those who are already in the biz. the secret is setting up on a busy area. try it. it is working for me and am sure it would work for you.

3500 a month is that legal shocked even if it is its inhumane!!! i hope u mean per week sha
Re: What Other Business Can U Do Aside Your Monthly Salary That Will Bring Pay by ola4u: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hi all,

There is a business on part time that can give you 500K in a month.

If u are intrested, mail olawalegab@yahoo.com for details.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / Prime Sources Limited / Meaning Of Cv Based SL Declined On My Dangote Refinery Application Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.