Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' (36645 Views)

DJ Cuppy Asks For Location For Next Performance: Fans Drop Savage Replies / Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by 400billionman: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:
Because poverty in Nigeria made Nigerians see u as a celebrity doesn't mean people that ur exclusive lifestyle is an everyday thing to them gives a fvck about u

Hunger dey every country abeg.

I dey chop better than many Oyibo.

They only have better environment than Nigerians.
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Toyorlee1: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
JerryGent1983:
Why can't they build their own world in the movie industry marvel it's just a name they have what it takes they can make it happen
marvel is more than a name boss
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Toyorlee1: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Csami:

Bill Gates will now tell Marvel to tell Ryan cooglar to cast her. Wow!

kai na

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by AFONJACOW(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

They aren't the cause of your family's misery and poverty
atleast am richer than ur entire family
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by AFONJACOW(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
We4all:

Serious? And you're still complaining?
what exactly do you mean ?? Is foriegn rice not contraband in ur country
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Coldie(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
400billionman:

Hunger dey every country abeg.

I dey chop better than many Oyibo.

They only have better environment than Nigerians.
I know wetin make u think say all dz rich people get better life than u, no be still same food una dae chop na cause where them dae go u no fit go there
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by 400billionman: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:

I know wetin make u think say all dz rich people get better life than u, no be still same food una dae chop na cause where them dae go u no fit go there

You are acting very funny.

This is inferiority complex, why do you think that Temi cannot act in an American produced movie ?

And why do you think I feel inferior to Temi or Cuppy ? This is simply sickness of the mind.

Americans don't live any celebrity lifestyle. Bookmark it. They just have a better environment than Africans.

If DJ Cuppy visits US, she will still drive a Rolls Royce and Lamborghini. Is that what everyday Americans drive ?

Nawa o. Lol.

Mental slavery. Americans are dancing to Burna boy, Davido and Wizkid songs and you are here rambling.

Nah people like you say on this forum that Okonjo Iweala cannot be the DG of WTO until we schooled you guys.

What's happening today ? Anything holding you down is in your mind.

I no get boundaries o.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
AFONJACOW:
atleast am richer poorer than ur entire family

Public opinions from a private account. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Jerryjasper(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
JerryGent1983:
Why can't they build their own world in the movie industry marvel it's just a name they have what it takes they can make it happen
have u seen the budget of marvel movies so besides spending money doesn't warranty success of a product it's talent that does that
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
We4all:
Pretty girls! Don't be surprised if she ends up as a cast in the movie. In Hollywood, it isn't always about talent but recommendations. Since her dad is friends with Dangote, and Dangote is friends with Bill Gate, she can get that recommendation from Bill Gate and boom, she will be on the movie.
It doesn't work like that, I don't know how it works anyway.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
JerryGent1983:
They're so many people with privilege yet they have refused to use it. If the owner of iPhone didn't create its own but want to join Samsung, I don't think anyone will use, see or hear about iPhone
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Coldie(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
400billionman:

You are acting very funny.

This is inferiority complex, why do you think that Temi cannot act in an American produced movie ?

And why do you think I feel inferior to Temi or Cuppy ? This is simply sickness of the mind.

Americans don't live any celebrity lifestyle. Bookmark it. They just have a better environment than Africans.

If DJ Cuppy visits US, she will still drive a Rolls Royce and Lamborghini. Is that what everyday Americans drive ?

Nawa o. Lol.

Mental slavery. Americans are dancing to Burna boy, Davido and Wizkid songs and you are here rambling.

Nah people like you say on this forum that Okonjo Iweala cannot be the DG of WTO until we schooled you guys.

What's happening today ? Anything holding you down is in your mind.

I no get boundaries o.
Shutup I didn't say anything like that.

So u can't just say sth without attaching an annoying list of emotions to it
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Charx122: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
envoymedia:
Billionaire daughter and popular Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy has made a case for her sister Temi to be included in the cast of the sequel for Hollywood blockbuster movie, Black Panther, which is to be shot in 2021, IgbereTV reports.

In a recent tweet, she appealed to Marvel, the makers of Black Panther 2 for Temi to be cast in the movie.

The Gelato singer defended her request by stating that her is an amazing Nigerian actress who deserves a shot on the award winning movie sequel.

DJ Cuppy tagged the official Marvel handle and tweeted;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1330126197175578625?s=19

Her appeal is coming on the heels of her sister’s successful debut lead role in Kunle Afolayan’s ”Citation” movie.

Don't worry I load her up for an up coming movie titled the Black Mamba is
gonna be shot in Europe ...and Egypt .
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Gamblex: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
she thought is Nigeria where u can use money or background to get what u want Marvel is no nollywood
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Bigseven(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Wow! the two sisters are pretty and sexy, very bangable able i most say
see your life!

Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Forexfocus: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good for them
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
I love djcuppy. She cant do wrong.
Haters backoff!
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by mindpresh: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
cast as what please angry

envoymedia:
Billionaire daughter and popular Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy has made a case for her sister Temi to be included in the cast of the sequel for Hollywood blockbuster movie, Black Panther, which is to be shot in 2021, IgbereTV reports.

In a recent tweet, she appealed to Marvel, the makers of Black Panther 2 for Temi to be cast in the movie.

The Gelato singer defended her request by stating that her is an amazing Nigerian actress who deserves a shot on the award winning movie sequel.

DJ Cuppy tagged the official Marvel handle and tweeted;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1330126197175578625?s=19

Her appeal is coming on the heels of her sister’s successful debut lead role in Kunle Afolayan’s ”Citation” movie.
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Ghostrye: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Film wey they don act down since which year, wey main actor don die sef, wetin she wan do for there. Abi na to hold signboard for the start of film
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by AFONJACOW(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Public opinions from a private account. grin
gerrout of my face dirty man
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by IamPlato(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
We4all:

You just made a big fool of yourself by spewing what you have no idea of. Listen up, Hollywood will likely cast an actor who was recommended by Stephen Spielberg over an actor with a greater talent.

Unfortunately, you wouldn't know this cos you're in your own planet and are ignorant of how things work in Hollywood. In your spare time, do your research and you will understand what I'm talking about cos knowledge is key for an ignoramus like you.
and You Think somebody Like Stephen will Recommend A Random Person With No Talent...

nigga you Know Nothing About Hollywood So Shut Make People Wey know Tell You
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by We4all: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
and You Think somebody Like Stephen will Recommend A Random Person With No Talent...

nigga you Know Nothing About Hollywood So Shut Make People Wey know Tell You

Hollywood is not about smoking weed my guy. You know nothing, so you should take a çhill pill. Go and research how most of the cast made their debut into Hollywood and you will stop arguing blindly.

Hollywood will consider a highly recommended person because whites are good are trusting judgements. They believe in grooming individuals. And yes, Stephen Spielberg can give anyone an opportunity if he likes you as a person and believes that you can get better. Why is this hard for your fish brain to comprehend?
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Exodora: 1:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Ever8090:
the children of a billionaire..now who are you?!!!
Chaaaaiiii this is total wickedness !
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by IamPlato(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2020
We4all:

Hollywood is not about smoking weed my guy. You know nothing, so you should take a çhill pill. Go and research how most of the cast made their debut into Hollywood and you will stop arguing blindly.

Hollywood will consider a highly recommended person because whites are good are trusting judgements. They believe in grooming individuals. And yes, Stephen Spielberg can give anyone an opportunity if he likes you as a person and believes that you can get better. Why is this hard for your fish brain to comprehend?

fish Brain? How Old Are You?

You Are Saying Something Foolish But Dont Want To Admit It. grin

You Are Wrong But Still Arguing To Be Right. Have You Ever Heard Of Screening in Your Life?

Even Top Actors like Will Smith, Brad Pitt, dwayne johnson Still Gets Screened before A Role. If You Dont Pass Screening no Role For You.

Fish Brain Is Better Than No Brain, better Go Get A Fish Brain grin

How Can Somebody Be Arguing When You Are Wrong?
Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by We4all: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2020
IamPlato:
fish Brain? How Old Are You?

You Are Saying Something Foolish But Dont Want To Admit It. grin

You Are Wrong But Still Arguing To Be Right. Have You Ever Heard Of Screening in Your Life?

Even Top Actors like Will Smith, Brad Pitt, dwayne johnson Still Gets Screened before A Role. If You Dont Pass Screening no Role For You.

Fish Brain Is Better Than No Brain, better Go Get A Fish Brain grin

How Can Somebody Be Arguing When You Are Wrong?

Even majority of Americans understand that you need connections to break into Hollywood. Come out of your hole cos Americans are not as perfect as you think.

Go and read about how 'Whitney Houston' got casted in the movie 'The Bodyguard'. Go and research about other top actors and how they got rejected initially cos they knew nobody. Talent doesn't rule in Hollywood cos no matter how talented you're, you will hardly make it without a push. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Re: DJ Cuppy Asks Marvel To Cast Temi Otedola In 'Black Panther 2' by Reex12(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ever8090:
the children of a billionaire..now who are you?!!!
see finishing kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2016 / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.