Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? (2203 Views)

Suggestion To Moderators On BANNING! *fellow Nlanders Wat Do U Think* / "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? / Do Moderators Get Paid? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
i really don't understand wat the moderators problem are with me

if u got problem with me niggah take it else where

coz is not like i am breaking any rules here

but somehow ever time i open a topic. u guys end up locking it for no damn good reason
if u are jealous of me i am sorry but u never gonna me and that's the fact.

because i have seen so much topic here that is against the rule on NL but u ppl don't do s*hit about that, but then anything that involves hotie tima u ppl will always find a way to put an end to my topics, so if u have any problem with me tell me now coz i am sick off the bull*poo i am getting from u guy's  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and since u guys have a problem with the new topic rokaitu opened about me
she was about to delet my photo form there but now she can't coz it has been locked by the haters
soo if this is seen by any moderator pls do delete my photo from there 

they are topics here insulting female inside out and wat the f*uck are u ppl doing about that nothing, so why don't u ppl do ur job right and locked topic which are off track and off the rules of NL.

cuase it clearly looks like u ppl ain't doing ur job but u will just pick on some ppl for no damn reason, WHICH INVOLVE HOTIE TIMA
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Goldieluks: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
i wanted to reply to a topic yesterday,but unfortunately it was locked,
i was like seriously,these people should get a life and stop locking topics,haba!!!
(no offeinses) wink
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
Like seriously, I do not know why this topic was locked.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-626549.0.html Like WTF what is happening to nairaland? undecided

There was nothing wrong with that topic.

Please whoever locked that topic, pls delete the pic attached. I was gonna delete it.
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Seun(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2011
Unlocked. Sorry about this!
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

i wanted to reply to a topic yesterday,but unfortunately it was locked,
i was like seriously,these people should get a life and stop locking topics,haba!!!
(no offeinses) wink

i swear they are all haters that got nothing better to do but to find out wat hottie tima is up to
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
Seun:

thank u very much grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by yomijnr(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
Maybe it's the fact that you're an adult but you type like a 5 year old. Just a thought
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
yomijnr:

Maybe it's the fact that you're an adult but you type like a 5 year old. Just a thought

well don't think wrong huni if u don't know the fact mr

do i look 5 years to u or act like one

or maybe i am the only female telling u men the truth here and it's killing u all inside
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Goldieluks: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
Seun:

Unlocked.  Sorry about this!

smiley smiley smiley
the most goodest Moderator.
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

smiley smiley smiley
the most goodest Moderator.

tell me about it man
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by yomijnr(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2011
Hotie Tima:

well don't think wrong huni if u don't know the fact mr

do i look 5 years to u or act like one

or maybe i am the only female telling u men the truth here and it's killing u all inside

LOL, well, I'm talking about your grammar and the fact that you think people are jealous of you or that you have haters. I'll just say this, there's nothing hot about you, trust me. GROW UP
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by cold(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2011
yomijnr:

LOL, well, I'm talking about your grammar and the fact that you think people are jealous of you or that you have haters. I'll just say this, there's nothing hot about you, trust me. GROW UP
grin grin ok this this thread has outlived its usefulness & heading downhill.Mods can you pls lock this thread tongue
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Goldieluks: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2011
cold:

grin grin ok this this thread has outlived its usefulness & heading downhill.Mods can you pls lock this thread tongue

why??
mtchewww. tongue
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Tosinville(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
(b)Thread locked(/b)
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Tosinville(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^Why?

cos its irrelevant to romance.
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
yomijnr:

LOL,  well, I'm talking about your grammar and the fact that you think people are jealous of you or that you have haters.  I'll just say this, there's nothing hot about you, trust me.  GROW UP

huni your the one hurting your head reading all my sentence to see wat's wrong with it
i can see u are jobless

and about been hot huni beauty is in the eyes of the beholder u don't have to think i am hot look hot
but that doesn't mean i don't know i am hot

so y don't u go get a life then finding out who hot and who isn't hot low life loser
and if i say ppl are jealous of me doesn't mean i am always talking about my look
coz there are many beautiful chick on nl huni
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Pweety4me(f): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
Seun:

So, u locked it? didn't even know u visit this section.
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by cold(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

why??
mtchewww. tongue
It was posted in a bid to unlock another thread & retrieve a picturewhich has been done & Seun has duly apologised,mission accomplished.Goldie hope we on the same page  wink
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Goldieluks: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2011
cold:

It was posted in a bid to unlock another thread & retrieve a picturewhich has been done & Seun has duly apologised,mission accomplished.Goldie hope we on the same page  wink

yea but,i find it irritable when a thread is been locked. undecided
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by yomijnr(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
Hotie Tima:

huni your the one hurting your head reading all my sentence to see wat's wrong with it
i can see u are jobless

and about been hot huni beauty is in the eyes of the beholder u don't have to think that i am look hot
but that doesn't mean i don't know i am hot

so y don't u go get a life then finding out who hot and who isn't hot low life loser
and if i say ppl are jealous of me doesn't mean i am always talking about my look
coz there are many beautiful chick on nl huni
lol, you my friend are quite delusional.  Hopefully one day you'll get the help you really need.  I'm out
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Tosinville(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
@Yomijnr, LMAO you're extremely funny bruh
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
yomijnr:

lol, you my friend are quite delusional.  Hopefully one day you'll get the help you really need.  I'm out

pls take ur pettiness else where and i don't need help
is u that is reading all my posting to see wat's wrong with it

which just goes to prove how jobless u are huni
so u are the one that needs help here tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by MrCork17: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
becoz u didnt give moi punnny and your topick NEVER make sense!! angry
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

becoz u didnt give moi  punnny and your topick NEVER make sense!! angry

hehehehehehehehheeh u and punny u are still looking for punnt huni
wat happened u couldn't find any  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

becoz u didnt give moi punnny and your topick NEVER make sense!! angry

Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

grin  grin  grin   grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by seedord247(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
Unlock Yur Punny for the Moderator to enter
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
seedord247:

Unlock Yur Punny for the Moderator to enter

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
Hotie Tima:

are u dreaming to go there huni coz it will never happen

trying to pick a fight with me b.it.ch

Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by seedord247(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
@poster

Na calabar you dey abi na Benin?
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by HotieTima(f): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

trying to pick a fight with me b.it.ch

heheheheheehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don't think so huni
Re: Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ OP

Judging from the way you write, it is immediately evident why the moderators would be tempted to lock your threads because while they are mostly entertaining, they absolutely make no sense and are riddled with grammatical errors. Nevertheless, I do not subscribe to the idea of denying people the chance to freely express themselves; the mentally challenged also needs to be heard.

EBOLA: Check Out New Style Of Queueing / Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? / Who Are The Indomie Generation?