Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

"I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. (4997 Views)

Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo) / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake ā€“ Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Haha grin

The thread already admits to it now. Looking at the two pictures, she definitely had her breasts pumped - the picture on the right is too different from the one on the left to be natural.

Plus, her breasts are overly round at the top. Perfect curves around the upper quadrant of the breast is a trademark of breast implants.

Telegram234:
nwaezeemmanuel, is this boobs fake?

1 Like

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Telegram234(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Haha grin

The thread already admits to it now. Looking at the two pictures, she definitely had her breasts pumped - the picture on the right is too different from the one on the left to be natural.

Plus, her breasts are overly round at the top. Perfect curves around the upper quadrant of the breast is a trademark of breast implants.

ahhhh.
oooohhhh.
ma nigga...
sense will not kill u.

1 Like

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Telegram234(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
lefulefu:
lil wayne has a big dauther as this? shocked
shocking shocked
anyway i am not really that much into boobs and fake boobs put me off more cheesy
ok so u want real natural manure not artificial fertilizers...
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Haha grin

I think you've established yourself as a pro in identifying implants hence he's asking for your professional opinion. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin he follows some of my threads i think.

Won't call myself a pro but I'm quite good at it. Some implants can be inserted so well you would think it's natural.

Chii59:

I think you've established yourself as a pro in identifying implants hence he's asking for your professional opinion. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
she doesn't need them,
but

her body, her choices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well ā€“ Boma / Iā€™m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer / Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.