Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

"I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. (4969 Views)

Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo) / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by GladGlad(f): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2020
Reginae Carter is feeling so excited and confident over her new breast implants.

The 21-year-old television personality, who is the daughter of legendary rapper Lil Wayne and his first wife Antonia "Toya" Johnson opened up about the procedure during an interview with PEOPLE.

Reginae said she decided to go under the knife last month to get breast implants, as it was something she had wanted since her...

More photos:https://gladtune.com/2020/11/24/ive-always-wanted-to-enhance-my-boobs-since-i-was-16-17-lil-wayne-daughter-tells-peoplephotos/

1 Like

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Dammy10: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Wat!
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2020
See boobies grin unlike some NIGERIAN girls that will be going around with London has fallen oranges grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by internationalman(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
See boobies grin unlike the shameless NIGERIAN girls that will be going around with London has fallen oranges grin

What's your point.

Black American girls are way more sexually immoral than Nigerian girls.

You think sex is cheap in Nigeria go to America and see a pregnant 14 years old everywhere..

8 Likes

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

What's your point.

Black American girls are way more sexually immoral than Nigerian girls.

You think sex is cheap in Nigeria go to America and see a pregnant 14 years old everywhere..
Who's talking about sex, it's the breast shape bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by internationalman(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Who's talking about sex, it's the breast shape bro

You and I know your intentions were to shame Nigerian girls of sexual immorality, hence their flappy breast..

10 Likes

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

You and I know your intentions were to shame Nigerian girls of sexual immorality, hence their flappy breast..
Yeah you get, i love the one's that keeps the firm shape, if you tell the lagging ones to gym or workout they will be humming like bird
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by octembu: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2020
There is nothing like natural soft boob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Yeah you get, i love the one's that keeps the firm shape, if you tell the lagging ones to gym or workout they will be humming like bird
Your ignorant attempt to shame Nigerian girls failed. Your preference for the one with implant (that has many risks involved) to the natural soft mammary glands nature generously bestowed shows how mature you really are. undecided

5 Likes

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by cynthia500(f): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2020
“If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.”
Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.”
What hurts you blesses you.
‘Nothing is stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.
I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me.
“A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

3 Likes

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
See boobies grin unlike the shameless NIGERIAN girls that will be going around with London has fallen oranges grin

Your comment makes a lot of sense. smiley
Clap for yourself. smiley
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2020
StacyO:

Your comment makes a lot of sense. smiley Clap for yourself. smiley
I smell sarcasm
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:

I smell sarcasm

I just like the way people display their cute comment on a less important topic.

I'm mesmerized.
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2020
StacyO:

I just like the way people display their cute comment on a less important topic.

I'm mesmerized.
i also love the way people do.....like u
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
i also love the way people do.....like u
smiley
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wahala for who no get money to resurrect fallen boobs grin
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
See boobies grin unlike the shameless NIGERIAN girls that will be going around with London has [b]fallen oranges grin[/b]

And some of them even tuck-in the fallen boobs with high waist jeans bro grin grin grin grin

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by ambitiouschap17: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
[s]See boobies grin unlike the shameless NIGERIAN girls that will be going around with London has fallen oranges[/s] grin

Must you disgrace yourself everytime

2 Likes

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Liposure: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Even if she give me to suck. I will gladly decline. I hate breast implants.
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kingsuave:

And some of them even tuck-in the fallen boobs with high waist jeans bro grin grin grin grin
The thing will now be dangling like the boat in an ocean grin grin

1 Share

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Must you disgrace yourself everytime
Must you comment always
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:

The thing will now be dangling like the [b]boat in an ocean grin grin[/b]

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by MickzyDonald: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by lkillbrokehoes: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

[s]Your ignorant attempt to shame Nigerian girls failed. Your preference for the one with implant (that has many risks involved) to the natural soft mammary glands nature generously bestowed shows how mature you really are[/s]. undecided
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by aristocratic5(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
How does dis enhance our financial problems.
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by osamz007: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kingsuave:

Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Telegram234(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel, is this boobs fake?
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Telegram234(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
lefulefu, lefulefu. come and see ur favorite meal?
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Baueress: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Shocking..
Re: "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Telegram234:
lefulefu, lefulefu.
come and see ur favorite meal?
lil wayne has a big dauther as this? shocked
shocking shocked
anyway i am not really that much into boobs and fake boobs put me off more cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chet Anekwe / Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram / Finally Nadia Buahri Says Jim Iyke Is The Father Of Her Twins -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.